PDA

View Full Version : PSU-XBox 360: Halarod

Fresh
Sep 17, 2007, 09:37 AM
I am looking for a Halarod if anyone has one they want to give up i can buy with meseta or trade items i have tons of howrod 3 4 and 5 grinds on then i have 8* shotgun grinded 5 times and tons of other 9* force weapons with 3 and 4 grinds on them

Fresh
Sep 17, 2007, 09:55 AM
also i am will to trade for the halarod board

Fresh
Sep 19, 2007, 07:34 AM
Ok so not one person has a halarod they are willing to sell or trade? is there something i should put up like what weapons I have please let me know i really really want a halarod

TheBlackDeath
Sep 19, 2007, 09:12 AM
It would definitely help to list everything you're willing to trade. If I had a halarod I would probably trade it to you depending on what you are willing to trade.

Fresh
Sep 19, 2007, 10:17 AM
Ok well i'm not online but here is what i know i have
* Howrod- I have 5, 4 are grinded to 3, last one is grinded to 4 (I Have some not grinded not sure how many)
* Majimra- Grinded to 3
* Mira-Kikami- Grinded to 3
* Ulteri- Grinded to 2
* Rodoc- Grinded to 7
* Shigga Brada- Grinded to 5
* Shigga Bines- Grined to I think 4
* Burst- Grinded to 5
* Buccaneer- 38% Light Element (Not grinded to scared http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif)
* 2 mil meseta
Thats what I can remember i know i have tons more weapons but im drawing a blank sorry the other weapons i have i don't use they are just sitting in storage mostly 9*'s. I know they are all grinded somewhat. Oh and a few Ank Bico's which are worthless to people now because they were so easy to find.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Fresh on 2007-09-19 08:27 ]</font>

blkbeast
Sep 20, 2007, 03:57 PM
lawl when i get back im makin a beast fortetecher lawl