PDA

View Full Version : But you know this is the late time we do this, NE' MARUKU!

ShinMaruku
Sep 17, 2007, 11:29 AM
This must be going through thine minds, now that the frauen have been put down...
You won't have me! XP
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/8/82/Ffvxiii2.jpg

CrimsomWolf
Sep 17, 2007, 11:36 AM
Then, as In all epic movies, some sexy girl will stalk behind and empty ammo clip into your head.....

ShinMaruku
Sep 17, 2007, 11:47 AM
I'd counter with, "You want to hate me, then hate me! What can I do but keep gettin money, funny I was just like you! I had to hsutle hard never give up, now I made it and people sayin I'm a clever frigga! My bad let me step out my shoes here my keys and my house you can live in it too! "

CrimsomWolf
Sep 17, 2007, 11:48 AM
Especially if it's THE Nei

ShinMaruku
Sep 17, 2007, 11:52 AM
Then she'd go away :E

CrimsomWolf
Sep 17, 2007, 11:57 AM
She would kill you with that sexy claws....

ROARRRR!!!!!!

ShinMaruku
Sep 17, 2007, 12:01 PM
No she'd mate with me. XD

CrimsomWolf
Sep 17, 2007, 12:04 PM
And I'm Emperor of Switzerland with Neithird and second as my....hmmmm....how to say it politically correct....

Girlfriends???

Yeah.

And Illuminus base benath my palace.

ShinMaruku
Sep 17, 2007, 12:06 PM
I am the emperor of the Universe AND the Luxembourgish! XD

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ShinMaruku on 2007-09-17 10:07 ]</font>

CrimsomWolf
Sep 17, 2007, 12:08 PM
And I'm secretly Emperor of remaining dimensions (I just hide under identity of Swiss emperor)

I will admit that this planet is rather....amusing....

ShinMaruku
Sep 17, 2007, 12:09 PM
The Luxembourgish are hyper dimensional

CrimsomWolf
Sep 17, 2007, 12:10 PM
They're smaller then Switzerland anyway.... and less richer....

And they don't have these mountain castles in which I have my residencies.

ShinMaruku
Sep 17, 2007, 12:12 PM
They are small because anymore of them will destroy the multiverse.... >_>

CrimsomWolf
Sep 17, 2007, 12:13 PM
I have a spare copy of one near my bed. Just in case Luxembourg would get any funny ideas.

ShinMaruku
Sep 17, 2007, 12:14 PM
They are watching. :E

CrimsomWolf
Sep 17, 2007, 12:17 PM
And I'm watching them.....

ShinMaruku
Sep 17, 2007, 12:20 PM
II doubt much people in this forum know what or where Luxembourg is. XD
All the more powerful it makes them

CrimsomWolf
Sep 17, 2007, 12:28 PM
Sadly, it isn't only Luxemburg....

Farther to East, then western people now less ablout it and it's people.

ShinMaruku
Sep 17, 2007, 12:30 PM
Well as care takers to the world that shit's gonna hurt them

Atayin
Sep 17, 2007, 12:38 PM
The largest and most famous bump in the whole world is Mount Everest. This bump is so tall that as one approaches the top they begin to run out of oxygen. Indeed, the further one travels from sea level, the less oxygen exists for which to inhale. At one extreme, we have outer space, where there is no oxygen at all. At the other end of the spectrum is the earth’s crust at sea level where the air is so rich with oxygen that people everywhere are breathing like son-of-a-guns. The simple science of it is that oxygen is pulled downward by gravity with the rotation of the Earth. The very best oxygen, then, is the stuff that has collected over the years by our ankles. This explains the old Ukrainian remedy for asthma attacks which advises the sufferer to stand on his head with perogies in his pockets. It actually has nothing to do with the perogies.

Perogies, on the other hand, have their own intriguing properties. Long known to assist in the absorption of vitamin E, perogy diets are responsible for the healthy looking skin of many movie actors and dermatologists. Please note that perogies do not actually contain any vitamin E – they merely assist absorption. A person who eats a hundred perogies and no vitamin E will still have acne when they are finished. They will also have broken a world record for perogie eating.

Derek Wilchinsky, a young man with very poor skin, once ate what was described as “a huge pile” of perogies. Thinking that he would soon have ultra-healthy skin, as he had been told would happen, he went to bed that night dreaming of falling to his death… with a clear complexion. Unfortunately for Derek, he had also been told that chocolate was rich in vitamin E. The young Ukrainian had eaten twenty-some chocolate Easter eggs in addition to his perogy pile. When he awoke in the morning he wished he had indeed fallen to his death, for instead of healthy skin he had a complexion that would make a pizza blush.

Embarrassed by his acne-covered skin, Derek’s mind raced, trying to come up with ways to hide his frightening complexion. He started by combing his hair forward to give himself bangs. Too young to grow a beard, he clipped curls from the base of his neck and began weaving a sort of facial wig. When it became apparent that the weave was going to look totally unnatural, he scrapped that idea and reached for a felt pen. Standing in front of the bathroom mirror, his shaky hand preparing to color a hair pattern on his chin, Derek noticed on the marker the word ESUOH. How fortunate for him that his interest was tickled by this odd arrangement of letters. After a few minutes of staring, Derek realized that the strange word was actually HOUSE spelled backwards. Looking at the marker directly, as opposed to in the mirror’s reflection, confirmed this. He concluded that this must be the brand of felt pen, since he was certain that there was no such color as HOUSE.

More importantly than what it meant, however, was that the word HOUSE triggered a chain of thoughts in Derek’s mind that led to a solution for his acne. The word reminded him of the television show “Home Improvement,” starring Tim Allen and JTT. He remembered the next door neighbor in the show, Wilson, and how no one could ever see his face because he was always peeking over a fence. Derek chuckled to himself as he remembered gag. And then he became serious. The solution struck him like a bolt of lightening: he would hide behind a fence for the rest of his life. OR, better yet, he would kill Wilson and wear his skin as a mask. It was brilliant, because nobody knows what Wilson looks like. Of course, this would make it extra hard to find him in the first place.

Derek checked behind the fence.

Months after he began his search, he finally captured Wilson outside of JTT’s house in Beverly Hills. Devastatingly, his search was all for nothing, for the reason that Wilson appeared behind a fence was because he, too, was embarrassed of his acne. Derek waited for him to grow a beard before he killed him.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Atayin on 2007-09-17 10:40 ]</font>

Shadowpawn
Sep 17, 2007, 12:41 PM
This topic reminds me of the whole EJ and Clan_Clan thing...

Atayin
Sep 17, 2007, 12:44 PM
Actually it does, now that you mention it.. *shudder*

ShinMaruku
Sep 17, 2007, 02:52 PM
On 2007-09-17 10:41, Shadowpawn wrote:
This topic reminds me of the whole EJ and Clan_Clan thing...

But that does not involve the Luxembourgish...

Atayin
Sep 17, 2007, 03:29 PM
The average man can grow a beard in two and a half weeks. In order to be considered a beard, the majority of facial hairs must be a minimum length of a third of an inch. Anything under this standard is technically just long stubble. There should also be a minimum of forty hairs per square inch. Although no official rule about hair density has been put in place, anything less than the aforementioned recommendation is gross, and increases in grossness as the hairs get longer.

Hollywood cosmetologist, Jacob Hughes – a beard wearer himself – recommends that his male celebrities maintain their beards with a certain density-length formula in mind:

D ÷ L = ab

That is, Density (number of hairs per square inch) divided by Length (in inches) equals appropriate bushiness. Coincidentally, the same formula applies to chest hair.

Sord
Sep 17, 2007, 04:59 PM
On 2007-09-17 10:10, CrimsomWolf wrote:
They're smaller then Switzerland anyway.... and less richer....

And they don't have these kick ass swiss army knives.
http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/3417/theswissiy1.jpg

kudos to anyone that knows the source

DizzyDi
Sep 17, 2007, 05:41 PM
Photobucket.

BlackHat
Sep 17, 2007, 05:54 PM
http://www.babypips.com/blogs/pippinainteasy/images/052907/Swissy.gif

geewj
Sep 17, 2007, 06:02 PM
Damnit, it's the Tick.

Sord