PDA

View Full Version : can anyone offer a little help with the 42x series...

majan
Sep 17, 2007, 05:45 PM
Im currently raising a 420(using mostly stockpiled de ragan's breaths http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif ) PM and am wondering which is the best rendition of the five 42x's is the best for healing purposes?Id be using it on a fighgunner,so Id rather have her healing(I know I shouldve made a 45x but too late) rather than being extra awesome at combat.

so does anybody have any experience with which 42x series pm is most leetest at healing?or are they all the same..or does pamela lee have huge tits...

title fixed

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: majan on 2007-09-19 13:33 ]</font>

omegapirate2k
Sep 17, 2007, 05:46 PM
Personally, I like the 421, but I've heard that the 424 is quite awesome.

beatrixkiddo
Sep 17, 2007, 05:47 PM
424 = Ank Dedda.

End of story.

Ryna
Sep 17, 2007, 06:05 PM
The 421 is a good one-on-one fighter and has excellent durability. I've been trying out the 423 and 424 over the last couple of days. Even though I prefer the aesthetics of the 424, I'm finding the 423 inflicts more damage with its spear PAs. I haven't used the 423 long enough yet to see how it compares to the 421.

majan
Sep 17, 2007, 08:54 PM
cool.thanks.so 421 is good for healing beacues its durable?

Authenticate
Sep 17, 2007, 09:07 PM
I like the 422, myself. It starts healing itself at half health, has that missile SUV (NPCs suck at aiming, which is why I like how my PM has this), and I've always liked fist weapons. She's agressive and runs off all the time to fight stuff, too. Good partner for my Gun/Forte techer.

majan
Sep 19, 2007, 02:10 PM
On 2007-09-17 19:07, Authenticate wrote:
I like the 422, myself. It starts healing itself at half health, has that missile SUV (NPCs suck at aiming, which is why I like how my PM has this), and I've always liked fist weapons. She's agressive and runs off all the time to fight stuff, too. Good partner for my Gun/Forte techer.

okay,cool.thanks man.

bloodflowers
Sep 19, 2007, 02:59 PM
Another vote for the 422, she just seems to know how to handle herself.

panzer_unit
Sep 19, 2007, 03:27 PM
I've had nothing but good times with my 422. She heals quite a bit, and when she starts hitting with Bogga Zubba you've got monsters getting launched which is good for safety.

424 mostly makes normal attacks with Ank Dedda, although when she PA's it's usually Durega or Jaborga and stuff goes flying. I'm not sure how well she does on the healing side, mostly I've been watching her attacks.

majan
Sep 19, 2007, 03:33 PM
ah,she uses zubba?thats awesome.sending things flying is annoying but popping up is perfect.disables without sending your target halfway across the room >:) ... thanks for the help,seems Ill be going 422.

Rashiid
Sep 19, 2007, 03:35 PM
423. absolutly lov her http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

panzer_unit
Sep 19, 2007, 03:46 PM
I'm debating between reverting back to 422 as well. She was really letting loose with knuckle attacks on the last couple missions before I switched her over, even saw her do the entire Bogga Danga combo... compared to watching her stand around doing a lot of nothing with her awesome axes.

Now I'm wondering if there's some benefit to equipping the same weapon type as your PM? The most aggressive I've ever seen her be was when I was leveling knuckle PA's on Mot last week, she was cranking out Zubba almost as often as I was. Meanwhile I've been a Fortegunner the entire time I've had her as a 424 and she doesn't attack a whole lot compared to usual... although it's really noticable when she does stop eating bonbons long enough to hit something.

majan
Sep 19, 2007, 03:58 PM
On 2007-09-19 13:46, panzer_unit wrote:
I'm debating between reverting back to 422 as well. She was really letting loose with knuckle attacks on the last couple missions before I switched her over, even saw her do the entire Bogga Danga combo... compared to watching her stand around doing a lot of nothing with her awesome axes.

Now I'm wondering if there's some benefit to equipping the same weapon type as your PM? The most aggressive I've ever seen her be was when I was leveling knuckle PA's on Mot last week, she was cranking out Zubba almost as often as I was. Meanwhile I've been a Fortegunner the entire time I've had her as a 424 and she doesn't attack a whole lot compared to usual... although it's really noticable when she does stop eating bonbons long enough to hit something.

its different for a fortegunner-you cant expect a lot from a melee pm using a fortegunner.I faced the same problem using my fortetecher.i thought npc's were completely useless til i realized that you are standing too far away from the action for the pm's AI to start doing its own thing.its a pain in the ass,but some pm's seem to be better than others.

Lamak
Sep 19, 2007, 04:14 PM
424 sucks, period. She strafes mostly and occasionally does around 800 a hit with Redda, nice but meh. 422 is maybe your best bet. She restas often and she does great damage with her knuckles. I prefer 423 though, she has the full Robado combo for the knockback and she has the full Majjara combo as well, for cool factor. She occasionally uses claw, and mine doesn't use Daggas for some reason. <_>

CelestialBlade
Sep 19, 2007, 04:30 PM
I loved my 421, but don't expect a worthwhile heal out of her. She's fucking vicious though, and very independent. I'm currently using a 424 and I like it a lot too. Anga Dugrega can help out a lot.

majan
Sep 19, 2007, 04:30 PM
cool.I'm mainly looking for which one does the best healing as Ill be using it on a fighgunner.I probably shoudl have done 450 series but too expensive and too late so o.O.......... o well,seems 422 is the best one.once I swtich back to fighgunner I will get the device ...

thanks all

Tita
Sep 19, 2007, 06:41 PM
i gotta say that after playing with the 424, i'm seriously considering going back to my plucky 422.
i'm going to give 424 a few more runs before i do though... who knows. she may impress.

some quick points between these two:

424>422 consistant healing (note: 422 is NOT a lousy healer; i was able to play as a FF just fine with her. 424 just does it more often)
422>424 consistant damage (424 hits hard, but hardly gets to hit)

i haven't even seen the 424 pull out her SUV since she seems to die on me more often than my 422 did on S/S2 missions, and having a PM with an SUV as a non techer type is an especially welcomed surprise.

my vote goes to 422 for now.

majan
Sep 19, 2007, 09:54 PM
hmm can anyone else say that 424 heals better htan 422?you are the first one to say that so far...

EJ
Sep 19, 2007, 10:14 PM
My 424 healw but I rarely see it heals since I think my 422 healed more and I have yet to see her pull the ultimate spear pa but of course I'm a FT and I always heal maybe that is why ;3

majan
Sep 20, 2007, 12:52 PM
that would make sense lol...so can anyone else offer a little insight on 424 vs 422 healing patterns?