PDA

View Full Version : PSU-XBox 360: offers 4 [b]Twin Tornado

uvvbread
Sep 17, 2007, 06:22 PM
any offers

majan
Sep 17, 2007, 08:30 PM
not to nitpick,but if you are looking for offers on an item you are looking to sell,put, selling [b] twin tornado.any offers?...it seems by the title that this is a list of things that you yourself are offering for it.I am assuming you are relatively new to the whole trade board shindig,the basic idea in a title is:

my item :for: your item

I dont mean to be a dick Im just trying to help that way people dont come in your threads and be assholes.just trying to reduce confusion

no,I dont have any offers for a [b] twin tornado

Deivii_
Sep 17, 2007, 10:53 PM
Put what you want or how much you want. Say if your a techer, you're not going to want any striking weapons or range.

Mortisx3
Sep 18, 2007, 08:02 AM
On 2007-09-17 18:30, majan wrote:
not to nitpick,but if you are looking for offers on an item you are looking to sell,put, selling [b] twin tornado.any offers?...it seems by the title that this is a list of things that you yourself are offering for it.I am assuming you are relatively new to the whole trade board shindig,the basic idea in a title is:

I dont mean to be a dick Im just trying to help that way people dont come in your threads and be assholes.just trying to reduce confusion

People are insane

STRANG
Sep 18, 2007, 11:34 AM
Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On 2007-09-17 18:30, majan wrote:

Are people really that confused that they cant just come in here and see what its al about, I mean damn wtf. I have a bunch of high % spears and axes if u are interested BTW.