PDA

View Full Version : NEW CONCEPT!?!?!?!?!

Paradoxa
Dec 29, 2002, 02:17 PM
Instead of listing page after page of 9 star semi common rares that you want premium prices for try..... SHARING!!! Yes thats right just give your over flow of common drop red boxes to others who cant find and get this they just might repay the favor and that in turn makes it easier to get stuff you cant find. Not to mention making it a more pleasant gaming experience. Give and ye shall recieve. Cooperation thats what its all about people. Now I know this post probably wont make me to popular but so be it. If your looking for any semi common stuff just ask and I would be more than happy to GIVE them to you!!!!

ABDUR101
Dec 29, 2002, 02:30 PM
Most people already do that. I've given out quite afew common rares, and even some not-so-common rares. But this is the forum for those who want to make specific trades, not just hand out stuff. =)

Davion
Dec 29, 2002, 03:16 PM
Yes, we do that. Sedyne gave me a bunch of stuff when I lost my rares to a blackout. I returned the favor when he got erased. So people do give things out, and I always do.

ChronoTrigga_Lost
Dec 29, 2002, 03:20 PM
I've already given out like about 10 Photon Claws

Balthor
Dec 29, 2002, 03:33 PM
Photon Drops make people happy sometimes. . .

I give close friends better stuff though. >:D

Paradoxa
Dec 29, 2002, 03:36 PM
Maybe I just run into the wrong crowd? Sharing within a tight circle of friends isnt exactly what I was talking about. I know people do that. I talking about sharing outside your group. I also know that trading is good for more uncommon items. But to bog down trade lists with garbage is silly.

ThawX13
Dec 29, 2002, 04:41 PM
Yeah, people always give me stuff. I've gotten (no lie) six Hearts of Chao from kind souls, five of them gone through trades.

MPLe
Dec 29, 2002, 05:34 PM
Almost every 9* rare that I find in online games are just left. Sometimes even if it's not what I already have.

Oedi
Dec 29, 2002, 06:25 PM
ThawX13, can I have a heart of Chao??? please. I don't have much for trade but I have about 15 Def mats, 2 scape dolls, 2 pdrops, 11 evade mats, some grinders.

-Oedi
(I also have a trade thread... check it out and if you see something you want let me know)

Paradoxa
Dec 29, 2002, 06:32 PM
Thank you ThawX13 for reinforcing my point. Because instead of passing on the good deed you traded. I dont doubt that there are many generous players. I just think that if you were given 6 heart of chao you should be inclined to share the wealth rather than use them to horde more for yourself.

pixelate
Dec 29, 2002, 06:38 PM
I already give out tons of my common finds. If someone tries to give something in return, I usually don't accept anything unless they feel the need to bug me about accepting what they want to give me in return. Hell, I offered to give my Christmas Present to someone because they had not seen a St. Rappy to date.

Paradoxa
Dec 29, 2002, 06:42 PM
Oh and by the way, even though I repeatedly use 9 stars as an example I am not just refering to the amount of stars on an item. If I find a weapon that I cant use I give it to someone who can, regardless of value or amount of stars. What am I gonna do with a red mechgun (RA only)look at all the pretty stars and demand unrealistic price???? No!!! In fact I gave it away without asking anything for it. If you cant use why sit on it let someone who can use get the pleasure of doing so.

Angelz0r
Dec 29, 2002, 08:51 PM
You have a good point there dude. But some people just go into a server and go. GIMME RARES OR I WONT LEAVE NOW~!!. We ran into a guy like that the other day. I gave him a rare a varista I think tho he didnt leave. Its hard to deal with those types of people. There just annoying. He bassicly wanted us to empty our safes of all our rare stuff and just hand it to him.