PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360 PSU

Fresh
Sep 18, 2007, 11:41 AM
I'm wondering does anyone know when or if the Xbox 360 servers will be getting the update that the pc/ps2 version just got on the 18th. If you don't know what it is here it is.

PC/PS2 Update for 09/18/07
System changes
* Mid-way lobby attendants will be able to transport players to other lobbies for a fee. (Unless you already have a party member in your desired destination.)
* Battle type equipment and PA caps will be adjusted.

My room, synthesis and grinding adjustments
* Synthesis success rates will be adjusted.
* When an item fails, the probability of getting a useful item back will be changed.
* Grinding failure system will be changed over.

Battle system
* Just attack will be introduced.
* Just counter will be introduced.
* Basic striking attacks will now regenerate PP.
* Elemental attribute damage equation will be adjusted.
* Character statuses will be adjusted. (Erm... No more details than that.)
* During nanoblast and SUV-weapon summoning, characters will retain positive status effects.
* Weapon and line shield elements from dropped items will be random.
* Meseta drops in missions will increase depending on the number of members in a party.
* Meseta division (maybe in the mission item distribution thing?) will be adjusted.
* Photon arts will be balanced.

Item adjustments
* NPC shop sell prices will be adjusted.

amtalx
Sep 18, 2007, 11:42 AM
Well probably get it, just months later...

Golto
Sep 18, 2007, 11:42 AM
All that was for the JPN pc/ps2 not our server. So if they don't do that early maybe 2 months till we get that.

omegapirate2k
Sep 18, 2007, 11:43 AM
On 2007-09-18 09:42, Golto wrote:
All that was for the JPN pc/ps2 not our server. So if they don't do that early maybe 2 months till we get that.

Yep, I think he had his PC/PS2 servers mixed up.

Fresh
Sep 18, 2007, 11:47 AM
oh i thought pc/ps2 what the same as how the 360 servers work because we share our 360 servers with japanese 360 servers so when they have an update we have an update. So i guess pc/ps2 and japanese pc/ps2 work different

Fresh
Sep 18, 2007, 11:53 AM
is that where i got it mixed up that 360 is connected to jp but pc/ps2 are not

omegapirate2k
Sep 18, 2007, 11:55 AM
JP 360 still gets updates at the same rate as NA 360 and NA PC/PS2 does.

NexGen
Sep 18, 2007, 11:55 AM
Yeah, essentially.

We won't get this until November 16th or so, which is the Thursday night/Friday morning before the (ESTIMATED) release of the expansion.

Fresh
Sep 18, 2007, 11:58 AM
yes i know but i also know that pc/ps2 doesn't have some of the items we have and when i read updates for 360 jp servers its the same as ours what im saying is the pc/ps2 jp has no connection with pc/ps2 for the rest of the world. For example i can go to universe 16 on my US 360 server and play with jp. Can you guys on pc/ps2 do the same.

NexGen
Sep 18, 2007, 11:59 AM
No, they can't lol

omegapirate2k
Sep 18, 2007, 12:04 PM
Because NA PC/PS2 is completely different from JP PC/PS2.

And I suppose we have a couple more items than them, but they have the death patch that makes everyones life much easier, although we should be getting that sooner or later.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: omegapirate2k on 2007-09-18 10:04 ]</font>

Fresh
Sep 18, 2007, 12:04 PM
ok thats y i thought that pc/ps2 and pc/ps2 jp had the same update. I didn't know that was too hard of a question for some people lol. thanks nexgen for getting what my question was unlike others

Golto
Sep 18, 2007, 12:26 PM
JPN ps2/pc server 1 located in Japan
NA/EU ps2/pc server 2 located in USA
NA/EU/JPN 360 server 3 located in USA

Server 2 and 3 share the majority of the same updates. Only things that require a patched client exe and items gained from playing the 360 demo server is different.

NexGen
Sep 18, 2007, 12:28 PM
No problem...and if I see you at the waterfall again, I'm pushing you over the edge!

Fresh
Sep 18, 2007, 12:42 PM
LOL oh that was u at the water fall when i was on my bumblebee character? LMAO

NexGen
Sep 18, 2007, 12:43 PM
Yes, my forum name and character name are similar....heck, they're the same http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Yeah I was running around in either my new emo coat or the solid snake outfit. Can't decide between the dark purple or the dark green yet though lol

Fresh
Sep 18, 2007, 01:16 PM
yea i have the same problem. I don't know which one to stay wearing because i like them both. But I will probably see you around again I just know to stay next to the wall at the falls lol