PDA

View Full Version : the Beast Bonfire...

ANIMEniac
Sep 19, 2007, 03:02 AM
has any1 else noticed how the event will take place on the 25th, the release of Halo 3. do you think it is a good move or bad move?

i personaly think that, if it was not a mistake, that this is a good move cause hopefully most of those who would come to the event just to be D-bags and ruin it will mostly be playing Halo 3. i would like to see how it goes, but more importantly... i have a fight to finnish =/

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ANIMEniac on 2007-09-19 01:04 ]</font>

ashley50
Sep 19, 2007, 03:06 AM
http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb248/SylEspada/motivator8260281.jpg
(very helpful pic Syl :3)

Kairi_Li
Sep 19, 2007, 03:07 AM
Bad move, not just cause of Halo 3, but the fact is on a WEEKDAY, most of us need to work or have school. The times they put up are just BS. And don't forget unless we log off our chars at that ice lobby, no one is gonna get there easily.

Alamar
Sep 19, 2007, 03:14 AM
agree this lobby is out there. cool lobby just out there. gib lobby cube plz.

ANIMEniac
Sep 19, 2007, 03:23 AM
you carry a good point. there will be all of 4 and 2/5 ppl on during most of the times...

and ashley50... i do enjoy that pic lol ^_^

Zantra
Sep 19, 2007, 03:25 AM
I think they should have had it in a common lobby, that everyone can get to, or knows how to get to, and they should have made it an all day event, and not just 45 minutes here, and 45 minutes there, over several hours.

Syl
Sep 19, 2007, 03:27 AM
On 2007-09-19 01:06, ashley50 wrote:

(very helpful pic Syl :3)

You are welcome komrad :3

But yeah this being so far out of nowhere and also on a weekday just keeps striking me as odd...

Zantra
Sep 19, 2007, 03:31 AM
Maybe, they are giving away something very special? Like an advanced copy of PSU: AOI, to the first 10 beasts that show up? Who knows... but, it's probably worth it. I guess...

A2K
Sep 19, 2007, 04:21 AM
It remains to be seen how much of an impact Halo 3's release is going to have. Presumably, it will be more so of an impact than Gears of War did last year--and lord knows many were erroneously convinced that GoW would "kill" the game.

Personally I'm taking this opportunity to finally make a beast character, actually. I'll definitely try to pop in at one of these times, provided I'm not passed out for most of the day from the H3 midnight opening.

On 2007-09-19 01:31, Zantra wrote:
Maybe, they are giving away something very special? Like an advanced copy of PSU: AOI, to the first 10 beasts that show up? Who knows... but, it's probably worth it. I guess...

I imagine they'd just give away some rare synthesis materials, as they always have at these things.

CelestialBlade
Sep 19, 2007, 05:45 AM
Sega hosts an event on a weekday: AAAAAAAA I HAVE WORK/SCHOOL
Sega hosts an event on a weekend: AAAAAAAA I HAVE WORK/I'M GOING OUT

Not like they can win, no matter what day they have events. They've had stuff on weekends before and now they're having stuff on a weekday. Big deal.

Hrith
Sep 19, 2007, 05:46 AM
What's Halo 3?

CelestialBlade
Sep 19, 2007, 05:51 AM
On 2007-09-19 03:46, Hrith wrote:
What's Halo 3?

Some angel game. Except they have three halos or something. Also guns.

It may or may not be the exact same game as Halo 2 with different graphics pasted on top of it, too. Or so I hear.

ljkkjlcm9
Sep 19, 2007, 06:43 AM
I'll be watching Nick Swardson perform at VT that night, so I won't be on to play! Maybe I'll log on sometime during the day, but I doubt it, don't have the time I had over the summer!

THE JACKEL

PJ
Sep 19, 2007, 06:47 AM
I keep thinking to myself, "Christ, is this event ONLY on the 360?" cause all I'm hearing is how Halo 3 is gonna be a problem.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: PJ on 2007-09-19 04:47 ]</font>

Neith
Sep 19, 2007, 07:06 AM
lol, Halo 3.

Well, here's hoping it won't suck as much as Halo or Halo 2 http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

As for this event..bleh. Vio Tonga takes a while to get to, and for the sake of some synthesis materials if I'm lucky, I think I can pass (unless it's an Agito Edge, then I'm there http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif ) I may turn up if I have nothing better to do.

inb4wtfnocupevent, even though admittedly I want it too.

A2K
Sep 19, 2007, 07:14 AM
On second thought, one has to consider... maybe they didn't want too large of an event to begin with. Smaller gathers are more manageable, after all. It doesn't especially surprise me after the server crashing that happened during the Valentine's Day event.

SabZero
Sep 19, 2007, 07:40 AM
That they don't state any specific universe make me think that it will be bot Tonnio and Leo. Otherwise they couldn't "guarantee" anything even in the designated times... (not that they guarantee anything, ever).

Desecration
Sep 19, 2007, 07:52 AM
This event is a great Idea, Its about time Sonic Team give us Beast some recognition. I mean an entire day devoted to a race full of bad-asses, whats not to love about it?

STRANG
Sep 19, 2007, 07:58 AM
It's probably a set up by the CASTS, they'll wait till we all get there and drop the bomb on us....too bad i'll just catch it and toss it into the space station....think about that you metal bastards!

Rashiid
Sep 19, 2007, 08:00 AM
all thats left is Human Appreciation Week http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

we had tha AMF thing; Moonlight Festival; and now Beast Day.

edit: eggshan did say that its 'part of a series of race appreciation events'

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Rashiid on 2007-09-19 06:01 ]</font>

RadiantLegend
Sep 19, 2007, 08:03 AM
O.o They are catching on to us.

Sychosis
Sep 19, 2007, 08:08 AM
On 2007-09-19 06:00, Rashiid wrote:
all thats left is Human Appreciation Week http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

we had tha AMF thing; Moonlight Festival; and now Beast Day.

edit: eggshan did say that its 'part of a series of race appreciation events'

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Rashiid on 2007-09-19 06:01 ]</font>

The Parum Unity celebration was to honor the time when CASTs and Humans agreed to live side by side in peace. The Holy Light Festival is a time of celebration for the Communion of Gurhal. Neither of them had anything to do with "race appreciation."

Rashiid
Sep 19, 2007, 08:40 AM
he said it was tha start; so i guess there will be a cast, human, and newmen one later on.

i dun care; i just want expansion.

ANIMEniac
Sep 19, 2007, 09:20 AM
On 2007-09-19 04:47, PJ wrote:
I keep thinking to myself, "Christ, is this event ONLY on the 360?" cause all I'm hearing is how Halo 3 is gonna be a problem.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: PJ on 2007-09-19 04:47 ]</font>

well there is no doubt that the launch will be huge, and many ppl do own more than one platform. so it is possible that a ps2 player has a 360 and would rather hook up their 360 at that time than their ps2.

but idk, i dont even have a beast yet cause i was waiting for the expansion to make one... so i was gunna miss out either way.

Rett
Sep 19, 2007, 09:37 AM
You know from the wording Sega team made this event based off of Firebreak. Since Motoab was the planet no one cared to save all the little beasties had to flee to the ice Region. So while the Newmans, Humans, and Cast enjoy their nice planets no one cares about the beast planet so lets make an Event on the Day Halo 3 comes out so celebrate the beast and their planet which no one cares about.

A2K
Sep 19, 2007, 09:48 AM
From the wording, it's not Firebreak but EP Chapter 9: Cost of Annihilation they're actually talking about. I don't think that's much of a spoiler, but I've blocked it out anyway.

Bomber The Cosmonaut
Sep 19, 2007, 09:56 AM
I know I wanna be there!
I love attending events...But...
What time is 3:00PDT on the Eastern Time Zones? ._.

Sychosis
Sep 19, 2007, 10:03 AM
On 2007-09-19 07:56, BomberStrife wrote:
I know I wanna be there!

6:00pm Eastern Daylight Time.

Bomber The Cosmonaut
Sep 19, 2007, 10:06 AM
On 2007-09-19 08:03, Sychosis wrote:

On 2007-09-19 07:56, BomberStrife wrote:
I know I wanna be there!

6:00pm Eastern Daylight Time.

tyty http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

BahnKnakyu
Sep 19, 2007, 10:24 AM
Bad move for implementing the event before they implemented the lobby upgrade from JP PSU. It's a pain in the ass to get there.

DreamLocke
Sep 19, 2007, 10:27 AM
what a crappy time...I even go to work late on tuesdays and I'll still miss it...12pm Central is the earliest.

Oh, well. My beast would've gotten drunk and passed out at the event anyway.

Menochi
Sep 19, 2007, 10:38 AM
On 2007-09-19 08:24, BahnKnakyu wrote:
Bad move for implementing the event before they implemented the lobby upgrade from JP PSU. It's a pain in the ass to get there.

Its possible its an attempt to get people to do missions that aren't the most spammed. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Rett
Sep 19, 2007, 11:05 AM
since we are posting stuff about it Whats the path on how to get there ?

beatrixkiddo
Sep 19, 2007, 11:13 AM
http://psupedia.info/Missions

Bottom right flow-chart

BanF
Sep 19, 2007, 11:17 AM
Be there or be a human with mediocre stats http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

halcyonstar
Sep 19, 2007, 12:14 PM
What do we get from the event?

thebummers
Sep 19, 2007, 12:25 PM
Who cares about the timing of the event? This is just another example of the crappy events US players get. Japan gets extra missions, festivals, unique rares, enhanced xp and drops and we get sidekick saturdays and beast bonfire? WTF? This will be yet another event where people spam GMs with trades trying to get a Rappy Feather or something easily attainable otherwise. Does Sega think we are so retarded we will be happy with these US events when we know Japan gets actual game content? It's embarrassing and sad.

JAFO22000
Sep 19, 2007, 12:32 PM
On 2007-09-19 10:25, thebummers wrote:
Who cares about the timing of the event? This is just another example of the crappy events US players get. Japan gets extra missions, festivals, unique rares, enhanced xp and drops and we get sidekick saturdays and beast bonfire? WTF? This will be yet another event where people spam GMs with trades trying to get a Rappy Feather or something easily attainable otherwise. Does Sega think we are so retarded we will be happy with these US events when we know Japan gets actual game content? It's embarrassing and sad.

Hear, hear! I agree totally with this post.

A Beast Bonfire?!?!?!?!? Is this the "Big Announcement" that other posters were claiming ST was to make sometime this month? What a load of BS! This looks to me like a thrown together event so ST can get an idea of how many people will be playing Halo 3. WTF??? The timing of this thing is disgusting too. Even if I wanted to go (which I DON'T!), I wouldn't be able to as I have a job and am working during those times. This "event" makes zero sense. I hope people will ban together and not attend this event in protest. Every day, I'm getting closer and closer to cancelling my license and washing my hands of the whole PSU experience....

ShadowDragon28
Sep 19, 2007, 12:37 PM
I'll make a alt. Beast character and attempt to get a gift item from a GM (if their giving anything away).

What's Halo 3? Is that a shiny toy disk you can throw really far and can fly on it's own?
Or is it some kind of shampoo for anorexic super models? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif >_>

bloodflowers
Sep 19, 2007, 12:45 PM
I'm going along with my CAST, to shout "CAST SUPREMACY!!!" a few times, then ask the GMs when we're getting our Famitsu equivalent.

pikachief
Sep 19, 2007, 12:58 PM
On 2007-09-19 10:45, bloodflowers wrote:
I'm going along with my CAST, to shout "CAST SUPREMACY!!!" a few times, then ask the GMs when we're getting our Famitsu equivalent.

im gonna ask them "So next week we should be getting ult. PAs and the dulk fakis co-op. and even if u split those up between other updates theres still gonna be a big gap before the expansion us till havent given us a release date yet for. So whens the event exactly? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif"

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: pikachief on 2007-09-19 10:58 ]</font>

Hrith
Sep 19, 2007, 02:10 PM
That will require 20 text bubbles, pikachief ;o

pikachief
Sep 19, 2007, 02:11 PM
or 2 PM's http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

JAFO22000
Sep 19, 2007, 05:20 PM
On 2007-09-19 10:14, halcyonstar wrote:
What do we get from the event?

You will get:

-A headache from all of the spammers.

-Lag from all of the spammers.

-A sense of dissapointment for having wasted your time going to the "event".

-Nothing from the GM's (even if they do hand something out, it won't be a spectacular item {at least is shouldn't, seeing how they are basically alienating anyone on PST who works or attends school}).

-Possibly may get your picture on the official site.

-A feeling that you are wasting your $10.00 a month.

That's about it, I think. (NOTE! None of this was listed on the official site, so you may NOT be getting your picture posted there. But you can count on receiving the rest of the things listed above).

pikachief
Sep 19, 2007, 05:44 PM
last time they were taking pictures for the Valentines thing or watever and i got there and they were like ok were gonna take the pictures... wait. actually everyone go to this universe instead!

It enraged Kitty to the point that she then ate universe 5. true story u can ask omega or maylee

Fatima
Sep 19, 2007, 06:08 PM
For people who don't know how to get there, maybe someone(s) could do like..shuttle runs up there to help people along who may be too low to solo or duo (trio) it up there. *shrug* Hey, just means extra exp, mp and a little change for the bus driver. =D

Tita
Sep 19, 2007, 06:54 PM
On 2007-09-19 16:08, Fatima wrote:
For people who don't know how to get there, maybe someone(s) could do like..shuttle runs up there to help people along who may be too low to solo or duo (trio) it up there. *shrug* Hey, just means extra exp, mp and a little change for the bus driver. =D
good idea.

haha, i actually love Tunnel Recapture so i'm chillin there quite often. i'll make sure i log there before tuesday's event.

it'd be nice to finally sit by the fire and at pick out someone else's fleas for a change XD

BanF
Sep 19, 2007, 07:23 PM
Heh, ST can't win no matter what they do; no wonder they tend to choose to do nothing.

Jinto117
Sep 19, 2007, 07:36 PM
What's with everyone scheduling releases on the 25th? Who do they think they are? Next to nothing will stop Halo 3's launch madness. Besides, it's not like it an actual mission or anything right? I'll be playing Halo 3.

RedX
Sep 19, 2007, 07:37 PM
On 2007-09-19 17:23, BanF wrote:
Heh, ST can't win no matter what they do; no wonder they tend to choose to do nothing.

For once I agree with you. All the time no matter what happens people are always bitching. If we got famitsu or the festa, people would start bitching about rares being too common or leveling up to fast or something else lame like that.

BanF
Sep 19, 2007, 07:50 PM
On 2007-09-19 17:36, Jinto117 wrote:
What's with everyone scheduling releases on the 25th? Who do they think they are? Next to nothing will stop Halo 3's launch madness. Besides, it's not like it an actual mission or anything right? I'll be playing Halo 3.

Good for you. I will be at the event; Halo 3 can wait since it won't be going anywhere, and to me the "Race to finish Halo 3" is as unappealing as the "Race to reach the next level cap in PSU".

JAFO22000
Sep 20, 2007, 09:50 AM
On 2007-09-19 17:37, RedX wrote:

On 2007-09-19 17:23, BanF wrote:

For once I agree with you. All the time no matter what happens people are always bitching. If we got famitsu or the festa, people would start bitching about rares being too common or leveling up to fast or something else lame like that.

My complaint isn't with this event in particular, it's with the lack of communication, planning and real events. This "event" was just my whipping boy, as it came at a time when my interest in this game is at an all time low. I need something to keep me playing - hell, I really do want to keep playing - but I am just finding no enjoyment with this game any longer. I also see a pattern developing and I may want to get out before I become even more frustrated.

ST knows that a derivative of Famitsu for the NA/EU servers is a hot topic. This board and their official board both reflect this fact yet they have not given us a clue one way or the other as to whether or not we are going to get this event. This bonfire event makes it seem that they are throwing us a bone or dangling a carrot in front of us to try and keep us around. Eggshen's post on the official forums ("Just show up and see what happens") is dripping with frustration and anger but, yet again, gives the community no clue as to what is going to happen. I personally cannot make it due to my work schedule, therefore I will be upset if they hand out a really good item to everyone there. If they do decide to do this, I believe this is an unfair distribution as it alienates those who cannot attend due to various circumstances. I hope they understand this, thus it leads me to believe that they are NOT going to be handing out anything truly good, thus the event is a headache just waiting to happen.

If you're excited about this event, then good for you, have a great time! I've never liked the "meetup" type of events, so it's not for me. Also, I cannot get excited about an event that I feel was thrown together so ST can claim that they are giving us content.

To me, this is NOT new content, just a meet up event where they will probably take pictures of your beast and give out some room decoration or something. If that's enough for you, then by all means knock yourself out. I'm beginning to see the light that so many saw before me.

Personally, I'm beginning to feel that there is a better way to spend $10 a month and am now leaning towards cancelling my license. This "Beast Bonfire" bullshit was just the straw that broke the camel's back. They cannot appease this player with non-events like this.

BanF
Sep 20, 2007, 10:03 AM
Strange, I don't see anyone saying this is new content. For one, content stays, so FB was also not content, it was the same thing this is, an event, only the nature and duration of it varies. But none of it was content.

And go if you must, just please don't make drama about it.

Gen2000
Sep 20, 2007, 10:09 AM

The truth is powerful within this post.

JAFO22000
Sep 20, 2007, 10:32 AM
On 2007-09-20 08:03, BanF wrote:
Strange, I don't see anyone saying this is new content. For one, content stays, so FB was also not content, it was the same thing this is, an event, only the nature and duration of it varies. But none of it was content.

FB WAS new content. Temporary, but new. It provided players with NEW missions. Even though they were just some of the same levels, they were re-worked, re-skinned and gave a definite change to gameplay (timed runs, Blewmes to purify, had to split up in certain areas). It was around for a good amount of time. Just because it didn't stay permanently does not mean that it's wasn't new content.

A meet-up event is not new content. It is only a request for people to meet in an existing area. There is no change to gameplay and no new missions. Just a bunch of people in a lobby running around spamming stupid shit.

As an analagy, imagine you work in an office. There is you and another person (we'll call him "Japan") in your department. You and Japan are both responsible for the same duties. Japan is constantly getting great bonuses and pay raises and awards, yet he doesn't work any harder than you do. Are you happy with your 2% annual raise when Japan gets constant 15-20% raises? Are you happy with your Christmas bonus being a coffee mug when Japan gets a gold watch?

Apparently, most people here would be happy with this situation, as we should not be complaining for getting something, no matter how crappy. After all, the company IS giving us 2% annually and a coffee mug! ALRIGHT!!!!

Rett
Sep 20, 2007, 10:52 AM
On 2007-09-20 08:32, JAFO22000 wrote:

FB WAS new content. Temporary, but new. It provided players with NEW missions. Even though they were just some of the same levels, they were re-worked, re-skinned and gave a definite change to gameplay (timed runs, Blewmes to purify, had to split up in certain areas). It was around for a good amount of time. Just because it didn't stay permanently does not mean that it's wasn't new content.

A meet-up event is not new content. It is only a request for people to meet in an existing area. There is no change to gameplay and no new missions. Just a bunch of people in a lobby running around spamming stupid shit.

As an analagy, imagine you work in an office. There is you and another person (we'll call him "Japan") in your department. You and Japan are both responsible for the same duties. Japan is constantly getting great bonuses and pay raises and awards, yet he doesn't work any harder than you do. Are you happy with your 2% annual raise when Japan gets constant 15-20% raises? Are you happy with your Christmas bonus being a coffee mug when Japan gets a gold watch?

Apparently, most people here would be happy with this situation, as we should not be complaining for getting something, no matter how crappy. After all, the company IS giving us 2% annually and a coffee mug! ALRIGHT!!!!

Bravo, Well put I agree nice analogy also I was wondering was it a coffee mug or was it a travel mug cause Travel mugs are awesome

BanF
Sep 20, 2007, 11:12 AM
On 2007-09-20 08:32, JAFO22000 wrote:

Very flawed analogy. Raises and bonuses are based on merit and hard work of employees, and we don't do anything to "merit" anything beyond what's in the contract you accepted when you bought the Guardians License, nor are we employees.

Customers of SEGA of Japan get treated to some things, customers of SEGA of America to other things. We're clients of Sega of America, not SEGA of Japan.

The situation here is exactly like when some restaurants of a franchise (say, McDonalds) honor a special while others do not; and what do you do in that case if you want the special? Going to a public forum where McDonalds is discussed to whine about it won't help; most likely, going to a restaurant that isn't honoring the special won't help, either, because they already made the decision. The best thing to do is to go to a restaurant that has honored the special, and dine there.

You want what SEGA of Japan offers to its players? Go play in their servers. You can't for any reason? Not SEGA's problem.

Lastly, one piece of insight that might shock you: people and companies tend to respond better to polite and intelligent requests than to whines and insults. And even if a polite and intelligent request doesn't work, you don't come off as a whiny, spoiled, greedy, envious moron.

Alamar
Sep 20, 2007, 11:44 AM
Banf said :And go if you must, just please don't make drama about it.
Well said

Broodstar1337
Sep 20, 2007, 12:08 PM
You guys can be philosophical until you're blue in the face. This is still a worthless event with easily the worst timing in the existence of gaming. Try harder, Sega...

JAFO22000
Sep 20, 2007, 12:58 PM
On 2007-09-20 09:12, BanF wrote:

Very flawed analogy. Raises and bonuses are based on merit and hard work of employees, and we don't do anything to "merit" anything beyond what's in the contract you accepted when you bought the Guardians License, nor are we employees.

I beleive my analogy stated that you work just as hard as Japan. *checks* Yep, there it is...

Give or take a few cents, we are paying the same amount as the Japanese players. Why don't we receive the same service? Are you happy to be paying the same amount for non-communication and crappy events? I understand that we are not employees, it was just an analogy. But we are more important than employees. We are customers. As an employee can leave a job, a customer can stop doing business with a company. The only reason I'm hesitant to do so is because I enjoy this series so much. I hate seeing it as it is now.

Customers of SEGA of Japan get treated to some things, customers of SEGA of America to other things. We're clients of Sega of America, not SEGA of Japan.

The situation here is exactly like when some restaurants of a franchise (say, McDonalds) honor a special while others do not; and what do you do in that case if you want the special? Going to a public forum where McDonalds is discussed to whine about it won't help; most likely, going to a restaurant that isn't honoring the special won't help, either, because they already made the decision. The best thing to do is to go to a restaurant that has honored the special, and dine there.

You want what SEGA of Japan offers to its players? Go play in their servers. You can't for any reason? Not SEGA's problem.

True. Which is why they are and will continue to lose business.

Lastly, one piece of insight that might shock you: people and companies tend to respond better to polite and intelligent requests than to whines and insults. And even if a polite and intelligent request doesn't work, you don't come off as a whiny, spoiled, greedy, envious moron.

We have made polite and intelligent requests in the past. Nothing has improved. After awhile, frustration turns to anger.

But, this is all nonsense and a waste of time. If you are truly happy with the content you are receiving then more power to you. I am not happy with it. You say we aren't entitled to it and you are 100% correct; it's a privlege, not a right. It's just frustrating to learn that I've put so much into this game and told people who "saw the light" eariler than I did that they should stick it out because things will get better....

Tigerram
Sep 20, 2007, 01:39 PM
I would surely be disappointed if we didn't get anything worthwhile handed out to us. I'm going to cross my fingers and hope something good comes out of this. I'm glad they are giving the planets events, and glad Moatoob is getting their share of the next festival.

I'll give you the way I see it. These festivals should be something we should get maybe 3-5 years from now, not when we've only been playing the game less than a year. Its happened, so it can't be changed. That way, it would feel more like a celebration of the game. Right as of now it doesn't. Why? Because I think Sega USA is really hurting themselves, and shooting themselves in the foot, knowing the content JP is getting month ater month, and we are hoping to get what JP has to offer. Sega USA is, to me anyway, is feeling as if they are working backwards, not forward. The disappoinment of Famitsu has got a lot of people upset, including me, but we just have to move on, and put up with updates that may not make people here west of JP very happy.

I'm not making it as if I'm unhappy with we we have gotten...but I know the community would be in better praise if we just kept more reason to keep the drive going, to enjoy what the next update has to offer, and indeed give our hopes up, seeing for example....
JP gets a complete game overhaul....and we get a bonfire. Yeah, indeed this just isn't fair when you read between the lines.

In conclusion, we're getting the celebrations and festivals too early, we still need a tad more of offline content as it is, as well as still needing the extra online content we have left. I'd rather Sega get everything else first out of the way.

Not to mention the outlook of the expansion, hopefully, will give us better expectations in the future, concerning updates. I think if we never get Famitsu, hopefully we'll get something similar to it in the future anyhow. Here's to hoping http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_beer.gif

Kion
Sep 20, 2007, 01:58 PM
I agree with these two gentlement:

On 2007-09-19 06:40, Rashiid wrote:
he said it was tha start; so i guess there will be a cast, human, and newmen one later on.

i dun care; i just want expansion.

BFGfreak
Sep 20, 2007, 04:30 PM
You know, if this is a event to get people away from Halo 3, it's not very well thought out. Go ahead, go to Bungie.net, click on the new ViDOC, and tell me which game you'd play. Some event where you may or may not get a rare item, or exploring Forge and Saved Films.

For me it's Leo + Tonnio < Sargeant Major Avery J. Johnson.

blkbeast
Sep 20, 2007, 08:58 PM
lawl lawl lawl yar yar halo 3 yup halo 3 lawl