PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else notice...

AlexCraig
Sep 19, 2007, 12:37 PM
... that ever since BlackHat showed up, Envy has disappeared? Odd.

@BlackHat: Are you like Dr. Jekyll/Mr. Hyde? Envy some of the time, BlackHat the rest.

Atayin
Sep 19, 2007, 12:44 PM
I'm glad I'm aware of this now.
This is definitely part of the FKL Conspiracy. Very perceptive, Alexcraig.

EDIT: Dragonmolestation is no laughing matter!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Atayin on 2007-09-19 11:20 ]</font>

If it is, shut up about it already.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: HAYABUSA-FMW- on 2007-09-19 20:10 ]</font>

AlexCraig
Sep 19, 2007, 12:55 PM
What is with you? Good gawd!

Atayin
Sep 19, 2007, 01:18 PM
Whoops a daisy!! Looks like you didn't get the chuckle i thought you would from that last bit.

Anyhow, someone should investigate BlackHat/Envy. Who is the resident suit, tie & shades guy who figures out the FKL Conspiracies?

Weeaboolits
Sep 19, 2007, 01:59 PM
Easy! BlackHat ATE Envy! o_O

BlueDagger
Sep 19, 2007, 02:11 PM
On 2007-09-19 11:18, Atayin wrote:
Whoops a daisy!! Looks like you didn't get the chuckle i thought you would from that last bit.

Anyhow, someone should investigate BlackHat/Envy. Who is the resident suit, tie & shades guy who figures out the FKL Conspiracies?

Hi.

AlexCraig
Sep 19, 2007, 02:40 PM
Hi?

Atayin
Sep 19, 2007, 02:48 PM
Howdy.

Looks like Ronin beat you to the punch, BlueDagger. But you can still be the resident well-dressed guy with cool shades and all of the good FKL Conspiracy theories that could be true but nobody can ever dis/prove.

unless you're one of... them....

BlackHat
Sep 19, 2007, 02:48 PM
On 2007-09-19 10:37, AlexCraig wrote:
... that ever since BlackHat showed up, Envy has disappeared? Odd.

@BlackHat: Are you like Dr. Jekyll/Mr. Hyde? Envy some of the time, BlackHat the rest.

Envy is suspended genious.

AlexCraig
Sep 19, 2007, 03:01 PM
On 2007-09-19 12:48, BlackHat wrote:
Envy is suspended genious.

Uh-uh. I still think you are Envy with a different style. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

By the way, it is spelled "genius". No o.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: AlexCraig on 2007-09-19 13:04 ]</font>

BlackHat
Sep 19, 2007, 03:06 PM
Fast typing isn't my specialty.

Would you kindly do me a favor and look back at the stuff Envy has typed and compare it with mine please?

Also, Envy has school, I don't. How can he be me if he's in school and i'm not?

Furthermore, What would be the point of me joining psow if infact I was Envy while he still had his account not banned? Hmmm?

I know Envy in real life, but I can assure you im not him.

Atayin
Sep 19, 2007, 03:07 PM
Here ya go, AlexCraig http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e232/Atayin/GrammarPolice.jpg

You've just been deputized.

Weeaboolits
Sep 19, 2007, 03:07 PM
I don't wear sunglasses.

AlexCraig
Sep 19, 2007, 03:10 PM
In that case, Envy is clone of you that has gained his own personality. He escaped your clutches and is living on his own http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

BlackHat
Sep 19, 2007, 03:11 PM
That's a good way to look at it >.>

Atayin
Sep 19, 2007, 03:17 PM
I still think he's trying to pull a Clark Kent on us.

----Atayin flashback sequence-----
"Oh hey Superman, how are you?"

Superman: "Great. Hold on a sec *takes glasses out of pocket and puts them on*"

"SUPERMAN??? Where did you go- Oh, hey Clark Kent. Whats up with the Superman costume? Have you seen Superman?"
------------------

..Yeah, nobody's ever fooling me like that again.

BlackHat
Sep 19, 2007, 03:39 PM
How about this; Whats to say your not Toaster Boy?

Weeaboolits
Sep 19, 2007, 03:45 PM
Because they're always on at the same time. >_>

AlexCraig
Sep 19, 2007, 03:46 PM
Because I have a pic of him and me in the same vicinity. Not to mention I take a lot of vids and post them. A picture says a thousand words...
http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb137/Faedeur_Onarcius/Photos/100_0224.jpg

But a video says many more...
http://s210.photobucket.com/albums/bb137/Faedeur_Onarcius/Other%20Pics/Videos/?action=view&current=100_0230.flv

Sord
Sep 19, 2007, 03:47 PM
On 2007-09-19 13:39, BlackHat wrote:

pictures and videos

anyways, while technically it's possible, BlackHat is not Envy. Truth be told, I actually looked into this when BlackHat started posting more often.

1. there are threads where he and envy talk seperately, and even disagree.

2. I think it would be in Envy's personality to sling disses at me with how many times I've dissed him on this board, often while speaking about him directly to blackhat. Blackhat hasn't even bothered to really defend him, even at times giving a http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif to my statement.

3. while the idea of having double acounts on PSOW on seperate PCs (and networks) so as to continue when ban/suspended, that explanation is completely thrown out the window when you look at Envy's forum board and see that both Envy and Blackhat are mods there.

either way, even if it was true that they were the same person, I wouldn't care so long as he stayed with the blackhat personality.

Atayin
Sep 19, 2007, 03:54 PM
Seeing a long post makes me want to do this:

Though most people would never think it, senior citizens are exceptionally stealthy. Indeed, they have an uncanny ability to blend in with their backgrounds and creep amongst the shadows due to the naturally slow pace that comes along with old age. Unbeknownst to the general public, the world’s best cat burglars are almost without exception elderly people. And when one pauses to think about the reasons why, it becomes so obvious that it’s a wonder how this fact eludes common knowledge. Firstly, because of their tortoise-like mobility, not even the most advanced motion detector can sense the presence of a sneaky senior. Secondly, if they are spotted, they can convincingly play dead until an opportunity arises to shuffle into the shadows. Thirdly, if caught red-handed, with the jewels or other riches in their possession, they can play the role of senile senior citizen. Or they can pretend to be a statue, which works good too.

A statue is a simple and incredibly effective way to elude a security guard or curious homeowner’s searching flashlight. There are many poses that these tricky seniors have been known to perform. A favorite is the well-known ‘Thinker’ statue - a quick and easy form to execute which permits them to cover their mouths, slightly, to hide the occasional, unprofessional snicker. Especially ripped seniors often opt for something Greek, while a common one among the women is the Statue of Liberty. It is believed that these familiar poses are so ingrained in a person’s mind that their eyes will pass over them without triggering that anything is out of the ordinary.

Atayin
Sep 19, 2007, 03:58 PM
Seeing a long post makes me want to counter-long-post:

Though most people would never think it, senior citizens are exceptionally stealthy. Indeed, they have an uncanny ability to blend in with their backgrounds and creep amongst the shadows due to the naturally slow pace that comes along with old age. Unbeknownst to the general public, the world’s best cat burglars are almost without exception elderly people. And when one pauses to think about the reasons why, it becomes so obvious that it’s a wonder how this fact eludes common knowledge. Firstly, because of their tortoise-like mobility, not even the most advanced motion detector can sense the presence of a sneaky senior. Secondly, if they are spotted, they can convincingly play dead until an opportunity arises to shuffle into the shadows. Thirdly, if caught red-handed, with the jewels or other riches in their possession, they can play the role of senile senior citizen. Or they can pretend to be a statue, which works good too.

A statue is a simple and incredibly effective way to elude a security guard or curious homeowner’s searching flashlight. There are many poses that these tricky seniors have been known to perform. A favorite is the well-known ‘Thinker’ statue - a quick and easy form to execute which permits them to cover their mouths, slightly, to hide the occasional, unprofessional snicker. Especially ripped seniors often opt for something Greek, while a common one among the women is the Statue of Liberty. It is believed that these familiar poses are so ingrained in a person’s mind that their eyes will pass over them without triggering that anything is out of the ordinary

Atayin
Sep 19, 2007, 03:58 PM
Seeing a long post makes me want to counter-long-post:

A statue is a simple and incredibly effective way to elude a security guard or curious homeowner’s searching flashlight. There are many poses that these tricky seniors have been known to perform. A favorite is the well-known ‘Thinker’ statue - a quick and easy form to execute which permits them to cover their mouths, slightly, to hide the occasional, unprofessional snicker. Especially ripped seniors often opt for something Greek, while a common one among the women is the Statue of Liberty. It is believed that these familiar poses are so ingrained in a person’s mind that their eyes will pass over them without triggering that anything is out of the ordinary

BlackHat
Sep 19, 2007, 04:07 PM
On 2007-09-19 13:47, Sord wrote:

On 2007-09-19 13:39, BlackHat wrote:

pictures and videos

Ah.

anyways, while technically it's possible, BlackHat is not Envy. Truth be told, I actually looked into this when BlackHat started posting more often.

1. there are threads where he and envy talk seperately, and even disagree.

2. I think it would be in Envy's personality to sling disses at me with how many times I've dissed him on this board, often while speaking about him directly to blackhat. Blackhat hasn't even bothered to really defend him, even at times giving a http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif to my statement.

3. while the idea of having double acounts on PSOW on seperate PCs (and networks) so as to continue when ban/suspended, that explanation is completely thrown out the window when you look at Envy's forum board and see that both Envy and Blackhat are mods there.

either way, even if it was true that they were the same person, I wouldn't care so long as he stayed with the blackhat personality.

Hahah.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Sep 19, 2007, 10:12 PM
Triple long post by Atayin plus problematic spillover from other topics.

Borrow the dhylock a minute.