PDA

View Full Version : PSU-XBox 360: Rappies...

ravenraine
Sep 19, 2007, 09:07 PM
[b][i]I have been playing for a coupla months now and JUST NOW SAW TWO RAPPIES...finally!!! I was playing just a b mission by myself in the linear line and then went into fight for food where two appeared about half way thru the mission...I am sure this topic is somewhere but...
I'm just wondering...exactly HOW rare are rappies??? My husband also plays and he has seen them only twice but I have logged on almost 300 hours and tonight is the first I've seen of them...

Anyways...just wondering...

Anduril
Sep 19, 2007, 09:12 PM
Their rarity all depends on how lucky you are in really life (or how well you know the rare maps). I have only found about maybe 6 spawns of them, while not even looking for them. I've been playing since March.

Ryna
Sep 19, 2007, 09:14 PM
Rappies tend to be rare. One thing you need to realize is that typically each mission has about 12 map/enemy variations. Rare enemies only appear in three of those varations and those specific variations only rarely appear.

DarkEliteRico
Sep 19, 2007, 09:15 PM
it's all a gamble, the rare map spawns and hunting help. if you leave it up to just plain chance you'll get em every so often. I think i've managed to run into about 30 or so spawns without hunting them. Jaggos heaps more, but mostly because of firebreak and bico hunting.

ravenraine
Sep 19, 2007, 09:19 PM
thanx for the input...Ryna you seem to know alot and I will be looking up some of your other threads...I am still learning and I did not even know that each mission has different map/enemy variations and such...I never set out to find them or jaggos or anything ...just a chance meeting for me...