PDA

View Full Version : hmmm....which arm slot?....

Turb0
Sep 20, 2007, 04:47 PM
I've been trying to decide which arm slot to get but I just keep changing my mind. My main is a 73 beast fighgunner and I've been using mega power for about 60 levels, so I thought it's about time to get a better arm slot. Problem is, I basically have no idea which one to get.

I was thinking solid power s but then people said you hit way too many 0s with it. So then I thought hard power charge, but I'd rather not use more pp than I do now. Then there's giga skill pp save which would be nice, but I use my deathmakers a decent amount and I wouldn't be hitting as hard as I have been even with mega power. So it seems like cati power is the best for me but plains s2 is a bit hard to solo as a 73=/.

And btw, I'll be hunting for whichever one I decide on because I don't like buying things this expensive. So....yeah, can I have a little input on which one would be best for me?=P

beatrixkiddo
Sep 20, 2007, 04:50 PM
If you can afford it, SPS wouldn't be a... HORRID option. Yeah you'd see some 0s, though.

I'm still using Mega/Power at level 81 because I'm poorer than dirt and unlucky ;D

Zorafim
Sep 20, 2007, 04:52 PM
I have a Skill Save unit, and I refuse to use a melee PA without it. It's really noticeable when I don't have it equipped.

Syl
Sep 20, 2007, 04:53 PM
Don't forget Cati/Power, no down sides, but then again it's pretty rare <_<

beatrixkiddo
Sep 20, 2007, 04:53 PM
He mentioned it :<

Syl
Sep 20, 2007, 04:57 PM
ksaljfhaf Disregard my post then (I didn't see it lol)

Turb0
Sep 20, 2007, 05:02 PM
lol yeah. Seems like it would be the best, but I'm not buying and that'll take forever to find. Lvl100 go vahras doesn't sound that appealing to me.=P

EDIT: I was thinking of hunting on Sleeping Warriors S so that way I have a chance of getting a skill save and a hard power charge on the same mission. Good idea or not?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Turb0 on 2007-09-20 15:04 ]</font>

HFlowen
Sep 20, 2007, 05:07 PM
Sps is ok, you might want to pop a zoditride if you're playing against some annoyingly high EVP enemies.

Cati is the best option, but there aren't that many floating around.

bloodflowers
Sep 20, 2007, 05:42 PM
I'm finding with the highest level missions (Hive S2) my L97 CAST gunner is seeing an obviously higher number of zeros with SPS than with HPC. Before I could tell, but it was hardly worth considering. Now? That -80 ATA hurts, I can't imagine how badly it will affect a Beast Fighgunner. I'd say Cati is the best option.

DarkEliteRico
Sep 20, 2007, 05:49 PM
On 2007-09-20 14:53, SylviaEspada wrote:
Don't forget Cati/Power, no down sides, but then again it's pretty rare <_<

And not to forget he'll need S rank armor to use it i believe

beatrixkiddo
Sep 20, 2007, 05:53 PM
No, it's 9*, just like the "Cati" set of armors that it shares its name with.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: beatrixkiddo on 2007-09-20 15:54 ]</font>

Turb0
Sep 20, 2007, 06:04 PM
Ok, yes cati power would be best but it's pretty much out of the question. It's extremely rare, I can't solo a plains overlord s2 now, friends won't always want to help me hunt, and I've already said that I'm not going to buy whichever slot I get (unless I see one for really cheap). I have about 2.4 mil now but I need that for synthing nightwalkers until I get a high %, probably cati line pretty soon, helping friends out, and eventually (hopefully) some crea doubles.