PDA

View Full Version : PSU-XBox 360: Ok... this has to be a world record...

Zantra
Sep 22, 2007, 03:53 AM
How do I cancel my Xbox 360 hunter's license?

Yep, you heard me correctly...

I just wasted $10 dollars to play for an hour, online, by myself... I went to Universe one, and everyone there was either anti-social, or they just didn't want to group. The voice chat, if it even works... i'm not sure, is broken. And, well... I'd rather just play Extra mode, because... at least that's free. So, can anyone help me out? Thanks.

And, I guess i'll go to the beast bonfire, since my account isn't due for another payment, until October 21st.

Oh, Universe One had 5 stars when I was playing, so lack of population, is not why I want to quit. I just don't think I want to spend the 10 bucks a month on this version, maybe i'll spend it on PS2/PC, when I get a new PC (I use my brother's PC to post on here), or when I buy a PS3. But, for now... I just don't feel like it's a good investment of my money.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Zantra on 2007-09-22 02:05 ]</font>

Arika
Sep 22, 2007, 04:37 AM
<,< PC is better... and the war began

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Arika on 2007-09-22 02:38 ]</font>

Zantra
Sep 22, 2007, 04:38 AM
Nevermind, I went to the Gamespot forums... they seem to be much more helpful... for some odd reason. Hmmmmm, maybe they have manners... or parents.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Zantra on 2007-09-22 03:10 ]</font>

Agnostic187
Sep 22, 2007, 05:22 AM
Someones a bit anti-social themselves yes?

And to keep you from cussing me out I must say, you have beautiful eyes.

ashley50
Sep 22, 2007, 05:25 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v203/ashley_riot/1189270086976.gif

http://pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=153560&forum=3&14 <===========

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ashley50 on 2007-09-22 03:27 ]</font>

Retehi
Sep 22, 2007, 05:32 AM
Uh oh, someone's MANGRY!

Zantra
Sep 22, 2007, 05:33 AM
On 2007-09-22 03:22, Agnostic187 wrote:
Someones a bit anti-social themselves yes?

And to keep you from cussing me out I must say, you have beautiful eyes.

No, i'm not. I just didn't know that Online mode was EXACTLY like Extra mode. So, why pay for something that I can get for free... minus 50 or so people bitching about Halo 3 on the 4th floor.

Syl
Sep 22, 2007, 05:36 AM
lol sorry we aren't of help, not much to say to someone who hates a game that this forum seems to be pertaining to eh?

From your recent posts, not just in this topic, I can see why everyone steered clear <_<;

Zantra
Sep 22, 2007, 06:05 AM
On 2007-09-22 03:36, SylviaEspada wrote:
lol sorry we aren't of help, not much to say to someone who hates a game that this forum seems to be pertaining to eh?

From your recent posts, not just in this topic, I can see why everyone steered clear <_<;

I don't hate it, I just don't see why it's worth $10 a month. PSO was much better by comparison, and I refuse to pay for that, also.

If I pay for any game online, I want it to either...
a) give me a free month to test it out.
or...
b) have a large enough population of people who actually want to play the game, instead of using it as a chatroom/dating service.

omegapirate2k
Sep 22, 2007, 10:28 AM
The fourth floor in universe one is the worst place to find parties ever, trust me.

Most people usually have to solo for the first 10 levels or so unless they have friends willing to help them out or they get people in the forum to help them.

You should probably post something in player matchups.

WOOD7770
Sep 22, 2007, 10:48 AM
Sorry to hear that you did not get any help. Very few people to play with at level 1. Im assuming you are somewhat familiar with basic gameplay so i suggest:
Solo Unsafe Passage (Guardians Colony 4th floor) a few times and leave the party open (no password).
Change item distribution to "In order" for both settings. Make sure to do this on a populated uni!
A few runs will get you to lvl 10 and probably meet some people either new or starting an alt character.
Buy some photon arts for your class and start leveling now!
Next head to Neudaiz at the guardians branch (gasp, did I actually suggest that?) There are always people there running a party mission that requires 2-4 people. Very important, learn how to run this. It is a timed mission and unlike the others, if you die the mission ends and everyone gets nothing!
Do not stay here! Buy a store with your first 15k and really start making meseta. Unfortunately meseta makes the world go 'round.
you will earn EZ cash and possibly make some friends in the process. There are quite a few newer players that have quit because the game is "boring" but they never left that mission.
Later on you will see lots of things that appeal to you lik "S" ranks, but remember... the cost of 1 10% is not worth several good % weapons of opposite element. Using a light weapond on a dark creature is far more powerful than say lightning on fire. This is definately true at higher levels.
For Petes sake, get out and enjoy the different missions open to you. Her secret mission and Lab recovery are good for quick cash, but its like beating your head against the wall after a while.

The online play is far better than offline so enjoy! =)

VanHalen
Sep 22, 2007, 06:47 PM
Well I can't speak for what happens on the 360 server but I can say something about when I was new. Anyway I solo'd a couple of missions for awhile. Found alot of them were pretty hard when you are level one. Then I went to the join party thing at Parum's East District and got a full party to do a whole lot of missions! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif

So my advice really would be just go to a Flyer Base and join a 3-5 person party. You'll have fun then http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

trypticon
Sep 22, 2007, 06:58 PM
They probably steered clear due to your overuse of commas.

McLaughlin
Sep 22, 2007, 07:39 PM
Voice Chat only works in parties, which you said you were never in.

Trypticon's reason is also good.