PDA

View Full Version : PSU-PC/PS2: T/S> Har/quick, hirokteri,50% earth bear claws!

norrisj15
Sep 22, 2007, 12:57 PM
har/quick
hirokteri *asking price 60mil*
50% earth bear claw *asking price 65mil*

wants:
Psycowand*willing to throw in more just let me know*
cati/power
lightning/light yamata senba ice/lighting/light crimson
meseta
any 11* weps
+10 cubo manga
50% katsuno/muktrand/shiratsuno/ran-misaki
i dont really know what i want offer whatever you want!

i dont know if I wanna trade it just looking at its value. would like a me/quick back in the deal if thats possible if not i can always buy one.

All offers are greatly appreciated so i can get a judgement on its value.
so...offer away.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: norrisj15 on 2007-09-28 23:18 ]</font>

Berny3000
Sep 23, 2007, 02:49 AM
well im ready to give a me quick and sori tech charge for it, pls lemme know if youre interested or not *watch at wants list* http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Berny3000 on 2007-09-23 01:08 ]</font>

norrisj15
Sep 23, 2007, 10:29 AM
On 2007-09-23 00:49, Berny3000 wrote:
well im ready to give a me quick and sori tech charge for it, pls lemme know if youre interested or not *watch at wants list* http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Berny3000 on 2007-09-23 01:08 ]</font>

yeah....ur gonna need more than that.

norrisj15
Sep 23, 2007, 01:56 PM
highest bid atm

burn/resist,38% sori-senba, 34% light and lightning higari-senba, 30mil, and pwand mats.

probably taking this but if someone can outdo it im all ears

also i dont want ur comments about the offer just post if ur interested in trading no smart remarks.

norrisj15
Sep 23, 2007, 09:31 PM
added bow and ragnus!!!!!! so offer away can make a bundle deal w/ whatever.

norrisj15
Sep 24, 2007, 03:06 PM
looks like my har/quick trade fell threw. he found one himself. so CG to him and let the trading continue. all offeres accepted

norrisj15
Sep 25, 2007, 06:55 AM
added 50% earth bear claws

Berny3000
Sep 25, 2007, 11:36 AM
are you interested in 3 of those
items for the har quick?
Sori Tech Charge
Me Quick
22% Dark Crea Doubles

pls tell me if youre interested or not http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Berny3000 on 2007-09-25 09:41 ]</font>

norrisj15
Sep 25, 2007, 03:25 PM
On 2007-09-25 09:36, Berny3000 wrote:
are you interested in 3 of those
items for the har quick?
Sori Tech Charge
Me Quick
22% Dark Crea Doubles

pls tell me if youre interested or not http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Berny3000 on 2007-09-25 09:41 ]</font>

nope dont need 2 tech units n dont use dubs but thx anyways

Berny3000
Sep 25, 2007, 03:46 PM
aww ok i give up http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif

-Aurora-
Sep 25, 2007, 03:49 PM
anything we can work out with twin tornado and cati/hit for the har? btw not both items http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

norrisj15
Sep 25, 2007, 07:08 PM
On 2007-09-25 13:49, spoiled808177 wrote:
anything we can work out with twin tornado and cati/hit for the har? btw not both items http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

i wouldnt even do it for both. cati/hit is useless to me so ohs well.

norrisj15
Sep 26, 2007, 07:10 PM
bump. everything pu for trade still.

norrisj15
Sep 27, 2007, 04:20 PM
prices lowerd. need to sell them fast so let me know what you can offer. mainly want money now well for the weps. the unit is still gonna be hard to get.

Turbobrain
Sep 28, 2007, 07:21 AM
I have a 50% lightening Ganna line I MAY consider with the right deal. Let me know if yor intererested. BTW seems like on of our chars have the same name.... I've seen you around, did you come to my room ages ago and mention this(I ask this or there is ANOTHER Echo on our server).

norrisj15
Sep 28, 2007, 12:11 PM
On 2007-09-28 05:21, Turbobrain wrote:
I have a 50% lightening Ganna line I MAY consider with the right deal. Let me know if yor intererested. BTW seems like on of our chars have the same name.... I've seen you around, did you come to my room ages ago and mention this(I ask this or there is ANOTHER Echo on our server).

ah i dont remember coming to ur room...but yeah ive seen u around i know that. hmm well what do u want for th ganna line. wasnt really my ideal want more like crimson for a hunter armor but iono depends on what you want

Turbobrain
Sep 28, 2007, 12:52 PM
I was thinking of the Har/Quick. I have a me/quick and I'm not sure if THAT much better to swap a 50% rare armour. I know the Har/Quick is really sought after.... I've been trying to find one myslef for ages! Thing is on the field that Ganna line REALLY performs well, I mean really. If you like I couild meet up and show you it in action on Azatoth if youcouls how me the Har/Quick with you casting....

I'm really sorry if this comes across as a silly offer(I personally don't think it is but then I'm not a trader and don;t really know the 'value' of items). I get asked constantly by people if I want to trade this armour and have bnever been interested... LOL glad I did'nt as soon a lot of the weps I was thinking of trading it for are going to drop like rain!

Well, if your interested in a trade or just curuious to see the item then let me know. I would'nt mind actually measuring the har/quick against the me/quick.

I also have a bunch of S-Ranks and other stuff I could trade for the unit(Halarod, Deca-Zashi,, Meteor-Cannoc and I guess I would throw in the me-quick) I also got a Solid/Power S and a bunch of 50%'s of various levels. I could osrt out a deal of some of those.... but like you I don't know if I want to trade:)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Turbobrain on 2007-09-28 10:57 ]</font>

norrisj15
Sep 28, 2007, 03:41 PM
On 2007-09-28 10:52, Turbobrain wrote:
I was thinking of the Har/Quick. I have a me/quick and I'm not sure if THAT much better to swap a 50% rare armour. I know the Har/Quick is really sought after.... I've been trying to find one myslef for ages! Thing is on the field that Ganna line REALLY performs well, I mean really. If you like I couild meet up and show you it in action on Azatoth if youcouls how me the Har/Quick with you casting....

I'm really sorry if this comes across as a silly offer(I personally don't think it is but then I'm not a trader and don;t really know the 'value' of items). I get asked constantly by people if I want to trade this armour and have bnever been interested... LOL glad I did'nt as soon a lot of the weps I was thinking of trading it for are going to drop like rain!

Well, if your interested in a trade or just curuious to see the item then let me know. I would'nt mind actually measuring the har/quick against the me/quick.

I also have a bunch of S-Ranks and other stuff I could trade for the unit(Halarod, Deca-Zashi,, Meteor-Cannoc and I guess I would throw in the me-quick) I also got a Solid/Power S and a bunch of 50%'s of various levels. I could osrt out a deal of some of those.... but like you I don't know if I want to trade:)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Turbobrain on 2007-09-28 10:57 ]</font>

sure i guess we can meet. but the me n the armor rnt enough in my book. iono we can talk it out. PM me whenever ur on or something.