PDA

View Full Version : Plot summary for offline chapters 1-8?

JeffPaine
Sep 23, 2007, 03:31 PM
Long story short, I picked up PSU for the first time in months and decided to finish story mode before doing Episode 2. Problem is, I'm on Chapter 8 and don't remember what happened before then, and I really don't want to start all over again. Is there are plot summary or could someone sum it up for me or something?

beatrixkiddo
Sep 23, 2007, 03:32 PM
Snape kills Dumbledore

Zorafim
Sep 23, 2007, 03:41 PM
Ethan: I wanna protect stuff!

*becomes a guardian*

*minor stuff nobody cares about happens*

*Magashi is all badass and kills someone for no reason*

*Ethan gets mad*

*Backstory*

*Seed are driven off using the Unification Point, but not really*

*Magashi becomes a Seed for some reason*

*Best character dies, people are sad but not really, second best character imitates best character and nobody cares*

*Curts' unit dies, Curts almost dies, Ethan saves Curts, Curts stops being an ass*

*Stupid people go to hive, smart people blow up hive, stupider people go to hive before it's blown up and have epic battle which makes no sense*

*Ethan scores*

Is that better?

Rashiid
Sep 23, 2007, 04:06 PM
On 2007-09-23 13:41, Zorafim wrote:
*Ethan scores*

no no; Hyuga scored.
poor Lumia...

JeffPaine
Sep 23, 2007, 04:13 PM
So basically the only important things that happened so far are:

• Karen is reveled to be the Divine Maiden's sister, some weird crap about how she has some of the Divine Maiden's power or something and some evil family member tried to kill Karen to make the Divine Maiden even more powerful, then the Divine Maiden dies instead and Karen takes her place
• People think A-Photons are a great new technology, but they're actually really dangerous, and they were used by some ancient civilization that got destroyed by their use of A-Photons or something

Is that about it?

Zorafim
Sep 23, 2007, 04:52 PM
Just about it. I probably spoiled stuff for you, but I'm sure it didn't make sense anyway.

Sinue_v2
Sep 23, 2007, 05:08 PM
Script chapters 1-4 are up in Quests & Guides forum if you want to read them. The rest will be up over the course of next week.

JeffPaine
Sep 23, 2007, 05:58 PM
Oh, awesome, thanks.