PDA

View Full Version : PSU: How Will PSU run onmy laptop?

GenerationWhy
Sep 23, 2007, 10:18 PM
Well, I'm deciding to put PSU on my laptop. The thing is, I don't know how it'll run.

So I have an HP Pavillion tx1000 which isn't bad, and I'm looking at it's specs and it seems to be within the minimum requirements, but I don't know if it's enough that I won't have a horrible laggy experience.

Looking at it, I think my problem is that my laptop has only a maximum of 2.3 GHz (I don't remember which option I got) and the game's "recommended" is 2.8. Now to me this mean gobblygook, but I'm sure someone on these boards knows what it means.

Does this mean my comp will be laggy?

Kimil
Sep 23, 2007, 10:23 PM
I'm playing on a Laptop with 1.6 Ghz
You'll do just fine -.-

Crazy_Hunter
Sep 23, 2007, 10:23 PM
Well your processor is better than my Desktop computer processor! (2.0 Ghz) http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

I really need a new computer

ZeroVer01
Sep 23, 2007, 10:52 PM
The game specs refer to a single core, and you are running a dual core. So you are fine in that aspect.

If I saw right,the tx1000 only has a nVidia 6150, which is crap. It is not going to run very well at all.

ljkkjlcm9
Sep 23, 2007, 11:08 PM
laptop, 3 years old, runs it fine

THE JACKEL

DarkEliteRico
Sep 24, 2007, 04:07 AM
running a 1.6 dual core, minor lag but plays just fine. But i'm sure there's something i can do to make it run better