PDA

View Full Version : SeaBed Going Away!!

Fresh
Sep 24, 2007, 08:37 AM
Ok I play on the Xbox360 servers and I am very happy to say people are finally going away from seabed s2. I don't know if it's really going to stay like that but this weekend I was very happy that I found parties in HIVE S2, Plains Overlord S2, and Sleeping Warriors S2. When I say parties it wasn't just one it was many parties. So can you let me know if this has been like this since the new update or was this just really weird weekend and people wanted to just check things out? Or has a change for the good finally hit PSU?

amtalx
Sep 24, 2007, 08:43 AM
Personally, I don't run that anymore because there is no need with missions like Desert Terror/Goliath that only take a few minutes more but have significantly better drops and payouts. Although, I did swing by this weekend for a few runs...the nerfing is ridiculous. With a fairly decent group, each run took about 8-9 minutes. I remember when that mission was actually challenging.

CelestialBlade
Sep 24, 2007, 08:48 AM
I guess people finally realized that there are other missions for their level that not only give better EXP, but much better drops.

Fresh
Sep 24, 2007, 09:05 AM
The new runs are way better than seabed but I just noticed people are doing other things around the servers and not just running that it made me feel alot better about still playing the game because it seems that people will start playing other runs, the rare drops will be found more, and maybe the market for S ranks will get better because right now its terrible how expensive stuff is seriously 40 mil for a weapon come on!!

amtalx
Sep 24, 2007, 09:13 AM
On 2007-09-24 07:05, Fresh wrote:
40 mil for a weapon come on!!

Unless you are PC/PS2, that had better come with a happy ending.

Chaobo99
Sep 24, 2007, 09:13 AM
I detest Cbed personally,you'l see me running everything http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif...hmmm, maybe people wanna do better exp runs to hit lv.100 so they can do cbed..faster and better -.-;;;;

Fresh
Sep 24, 2007, 09:15 AM
Chaobo please please please!!! don't say that i'm happy with what is going on i don't want to think its going to end soon. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

RedMussel
Sep 24, 2007, 09:28 AM
Thank God, I always hated Seabed it was so annoying and i was always wondering, if these lv. 80+ only did other missions like DT or DG then it'll be a few minetes more and actull rare drops amd better payouts like relly i thought people wouldeve caught a long time ago...

Fresh
Sep 24, 2007, 09:41 AM
I guess it took my favorite missions (HIVE) getting S2 for people to see the benefits of other missions. I mean that 28K meseta is great for a half hour or less of work and a chance to get some great drops.

Menochi
Sep 24, 2007, 10:08 AM
Well, with the meseta changes, seabed won't be worth doing. More enemies + more party members = more meseta. Mission reward is getting nerfed hard.

OldCoot
Sep 24, 2007, 11:19 AM
People are finally getting tired of it. I guess those from level 55-maybe level 80 are sticking to it.

The last time I ran it I just knew that there is a lot more out there tha pays out more for experience.

BanF
Sep 24, 2007, 11:31 AM
I don't think it's going to happen, you just experienced a couple of lulls; from all signs, there are a lot of kids out there simply in love with Lab Rescue S2.

pikachief
Sep 24, 2007, 11:33 AM
On 2007-09-24 07:15, Fresh wrote:
Chaobo please please please!!! don't say that i'm happy with what is going on i don't want to think its going to end soon. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

im waiting to see this weeks update tomarow.... if we are gettting the dulk fakis Co-Op missionthen u can say GOODBYE SEABED! 10-15 min for 23k of meseta http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

then the prices will shoot up even higher >.>

Fresh
Sep 24, 2007, 11:44 AM
Um what are you talking about update tomorrow?... The updates are on thursday nights not tuesday.

Golto
Sep 24, 2007, 12:44 PM
JPN 360 psu site usually has the update info for the week on Tuesdays.

Fresh
Sep 24, 2007, 01:12 PM
Ok well i thought they were saying the update is tomorrow.... I'm sorry pikachief http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif ..... Is there any other S2 missions that are good for finding a party now other than the 3 I was doing? (Sleeping warriors, plains overlord, and hive)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Fresh on 2007-09-24 11:34 ]</font>

bloodflowers
Sep 24, 2007, 01:42 PM
You must be playing a different game if you think there are less Lab Rats. I was there on Sunday and counted 3.5 pages of running missions in the counter. I think the fact that you're seeing more people, is purely down to the death of Two Worlds which many took a vacation on, and the fact that people are grinding up to the latest level cap. As more hit 100, they'll be back down the labs or offline again (until they nerf the meseta).

Soulvayne
Sep 24, 2007, 02:18 PM
I have noticed some people that were running Desert Terror, Plain's Overlord and Sleeping Warriors but I saw way more people running sea lab for the most part still. Most people are just running it for the quick money much like people run HSM for the quick meseta. This works for me as I've been there since level 60 and am up to 75 now.

Fresh
Sep 24, 2007, 02:35 PM
Well I know people are running seabed I'm just happy that there are people running other missions and its easy to find a party. I guess once people hit 100 they will go back but I guess I will be happy with the fun I have doing these missions with a party until it ends. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

pikachief
Sep 24, 2007, 03:41 PM
some of the Seabed runners like KINGZ Ztnoluck, Firefox, DKR, and others moved to teh HIVE..... i was wondering where they went lately XD

Helly
Sep 24, 2007, 03:47 PM
Seabed isn't the greatest mission out there but I wouldn't mind giving it some go's now and then. Sadly the PS2/PC players abandoned it ages ago. ;_;

On 2007-09-24 09:33, pikachief wrote:
im waiting to see this weeks update tomarow.... if we are gettting the dulk fakis Co-Op missionthen u can say GOODBYE SEABED! 10-15 min for 23k of meseta http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

I hope its less boring then the last two co-op's we've gotten. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Bitey
Sep 24, 2007, 04:00 PM
Ok I play on the Xbox360 servers and I am very happy to say people are finally going away from seabed s2. I don't know if it's really going to stay like that but this weekend I was very happy that I found parties in HIVE S2, Plains Overlord S2, and Sleeping Warriors S2. When I say parties it wasn't just one it was many parties. So can you let me know if this has been like this since the new update or was this just really weird weekend and people wanted to just check things out? Or has a change for the good finally hit PSU?

This is a very misleading statement. You could always find parties for those missions on the Xbox servers, but you could not find a party as easily as you could in Seabed. And even so, seabed was still plenty full I assure you. I was running some Seabed yesterday for 5 hours straight all morning and nothing seemed different about the population to me...

On a side note though, most people on the Xbox servers that spam Seabed anyway are the Halo 2 refugees. Halo 3, which comes out tomorrow, will most likely remove possibly all of them giving people like me who just want a fast team more choices. The Halo refugees spamming Seabed acted like one of blue lights that attracts bugs, even if most of us hated seabed we had to do it because that is where everyone was...

Koji1m1
Sep 24, 2007, 04:10 PM
heh i remember a few months ago or aleast back when lv 80 was the cap it was everyone farvorite mission because of the 159 mp you get from S2 but i guses thanks to hsm it kinda "meh" now but im sure theres a few people who are still willing to do it

-Ryuki-
Sep 24, 2007, 04:11 PM
I love Sea Bed. o_o

SStrikerR
Sep 24, 2007, 04:41 PM
On 2007-09-24 14:11, RyukiZero wrote:
I love Sea Bed. o_o

go eat a tree.

zandra117
Sep 24, 2007, 05:59 PM
People are only moving to the Vio Tonga: Ice Plains lobby so that they can quickly log in for the Beast Bonfire "Have you blasted your Beast today?" GM event then log back out and continue playing Halo 3. After the event and when the Halo 3 hype calms down the seabed will be filled with people again... atleast untill AoI.

-Ryuki-
Sep 24, 2007, 05:59 PM
Kah. Sorry, but considering I'm of PC/PS2 community, it'd be news if people still did Sea Lab. Everyone's too busy hunting Jaggo at Foran, or just raping the mission because it's the new hot spot.

No one's even at the Hot Springs like predicted.

-Ryuki-
Sep 24, 2007, 06:02 PM
Let me know how that goes XD

Koji1m1
Sep 24, 2007, 07:08 PM
Nah, the fans probaly broke up with thier Gfs, quit thier jobs, and drop out of college to play Halo 3,(just a thought) infact the countdown is on G4 right now XD.but i hope not all of them will abandon Aoti or should i say i hope Aoi brings back some old psu veterains =)

BanF
Sep 24, 2007, 10:33 PM
College yeah, but jobs and a girlfriend? You overestimate these people! Might as well have mentioned they are going to neglect their impressive physiques for Halo 3 ;D

Garanz-Baranz
Sep 25, 2007, 05:07 AM
All I can say is, sence I'm on PC/PS2 [PS2 SUCKS!!! even though I use it for PSU x.x], is that, "Hey, atleast you GOT people DOING those OTHER missions" o.o;

Us PC/PS2ers can't get a party unless it's at like Foran, HSM, or BARELY any tiny party groups at random spots.

<.< no one here does parum stuff anymore, excluding Foran, and Moatoob is just what the planet is. a Desert.

Moatoob is like it's Online Story Mode, Chapter 9.

Neudaiz is popular in HSM out the wazoo...

It's hard as freaking heck to find a party THATS OPEN in any area now... other than Foran.

BanF
Sep 25, 2007, 05:21 AM
Well, apart from LR, we're pretty much exactly the same over at the 360: HSM, Foran, and DT. Everywhere else, there's hardly a soul. I run most of my games open and on the most populated Universe I can get into, and people join me in maybe one out of twenty runs.

pikachief
Sep 25, 2007, 08:10 AM
woot! all the lvl 1-54 will be at HSM
lvl 55-84 will be at seabed
and starting thursday lvl 85+ will be at Dulk Fakis co-op! quick 23k and S ranks galore! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif

Rashiid
Sep 25, 2007, 08:59 AM
ha; what are you talking about? i still see 2-3 pages of Lab Recovery every night.

sure ur in uni 1? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

-Ryuki-
Sep 25, 2007, 09:54 AM
Can't wait 'til the Fakis Co-Op =P

Fresh
Sep 26, 2007, 08:38 AM
everyone keeps saying "have you looked at seabed in uni 1"... yes i have im saying there are alot of people not playing there. I never said its dead. I'm saying its nice to see that there is more than 1 or 2 parties running other s2 missions and its actually full parties instead of 3 people hunting for S rank boards.... Yesterday I was at seabed getting a few pa frags for the untimate pa's that come out on thurdays update and when i was there me and 2 of my friends were talking about going back to hive because it give out 28K for a S ranks and people in the party were like WHAT THE HIVE S2!! No one runs that you will die like 100 times so obviously some people stay there and dont know anything but there are alot more people away from seabed becuase ive been running hive s2 for almost a week now in full parties.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Fresh on 2007-09-26 06:43 ]</font>