PDA

View Full Version : Photon Fragments

optacron
Sep 24, 2007, 12:30 PM
i am pretty new to psu and i heard i can trade in things called photon fragments for items.
can someone tell me what photon fragments are and how i can get them

EspioKaos
Sep 24, 2007, 12:31 PM
PA Fragments are received by S-ranking S- or S2-ranked missions. You can also get 10 of them by getting an S-rank on any of the A-rank story missions. This method, however, only works once.

EDIT: Oh, forgot to say what they're used for. You can trade PA Fragments for new photon arts in special missions located at the Holtes, Dagora and Ohtoku GUARDIANS HQ branches.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: EspioKaos on 2007-09-24 10:33 ]</font>

optacron
Sep 24, 2007, 12:37 PM
ok because it says that to get the PA giresta i need 90 so i have to do S rank missions?

EspioKaos
Sep 24, 2007, 12:40 PM
Right. Look around the mission counters and you're likely to find groups that are doing "frag runs" where they'll continue to spam one particular mission over and over to collect PA Fragments. Also, one other thing I forgot, when you S-rank an S2 mission, you'll get two PA Fragments.

optacron
Sep 24, 2007, 12:41 PM
thanks for your help

DavidNel
Sep 24, 2007, 02:10 PM
Depending on your level, one of the best places to go for PA frag runs is on the Linear Line on the 4th floor of the coloney. There are always groups there, even on the PC version!