PDA

View Full Version : coming back to PC/PS2 PSU

xennec
Sep 24, 2007, 07:49 PM
After a couple months of taking a break from PSU and even trying another mmo, I feel myself being pulled back into the phantasy. Since I've been away for a bit, can I get a briefing or two of what's going on? My main is level 75. Where are people my level camping, whats the current level cap, any new good missions, etc? Thanks for any replies, it will help tremendously not just jumping back into the game and not knowing the current info.

Micro
Sep 24, 2007, 07:55 PM
Level cap is 100.
Foran Waterfall is the hotspot. (Ragnus Co-Op)
New PM Evolutions.
New Clothes.
Story Mission 10.

and welcome back

-Hyacia-
Sep 24, 2007, 08:01 PM
Should also be getting new PAs and missions shortly. Not sure if we know when (._. Gib Gravity Break.) Del >> About Foran, you can't be entertained by that place still can you? xD

-Aurora-
Sep 24, 2007, 08:20 PM
and wb!

HFlowen
Sep 24, 2007, 08:30 PM
On 2007-09-24 18:01, -Hyacia- wrote:
Should also be getting new PAs and missions shortly. Not sure if we know when (._. Gib Gravity Break.) Del >> About Foran, you can't be entertained by that place still can you? xD

I'd assume the next, and probably last content update would be this thursday.

Only things we're missing, aside from Events and technical updates are the last PAs and the Falkis co-op.

Zorafim
Sep 24, 2007, 08:31 PM
We still don't have content. Oh, and the expansion is almost out in japaneseland.

xennec
Sep 24, 2007, 08:44 PM
So is Foran Waterfall the lobby after the first De Ragnus mission? Also, Is it a higher level hangout that I won't be able to get a party at because of my level? (I'm assuming that since I last played new missions with a level requirement higher than 75 have come out)

Also, since the new PM evolutions are out.... it's time to get what I've been waiting for.... my laser cannon loli.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: xennec on 2007-09-24 18:50 ]</font>

omegapirate2k
Sep 24, 2007, 09:46 PM
It's a good thing you listened to reason (http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=154766&forum=8&27)

Bomber The Cosmonaut
Sep 24, 2007, 10:17 PM
Welcome back. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif
Although I have no idea who you are. :/

Alamar
Sep 24, 2007, 10:45 PM
yes it is waterfall go back in the door you came out of and there it is. I might suggest taking a look at psoworlds item database to see all the things you missed that way you know what you want. there is way to much to list. and wb.