PDA

View Full Version : PSU: So... Anybody going to the Final Bonfire?

Zantra
Sep 25, 2007, 03:52 PM
Either Xbox 360, or PS2/PC?

Just curious.

I won't be able to get on until then.

Is it a waste of time?

I think the Xbox 360 one is (Aprox)3pm-4pm.

And the PS2/PC one is (Aprox)4pm-5pm.

So... yeah.

(I'm on Xbox 360, a Female Beast Hunter lvl 5 or 6, named "Cookie")

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Zantra on 2007-09-25 13:59 ]</font>

Wallin
Sep 25, 2007, 03:56 PM
There's currently about 30 people at the 2 PM one on PC/PS2 , so I'm sure there will be people at the last one as well.

ShynForce
Sep 25, 2007, 04:15 PM
I went to the first one this morning and i felt like i wasted my time time that could have been used hunting for a solid power S or lving my bullets. It was so unorginized to many noobs spamming all crazy unless there giving away free rares thats worth it i dont even care im waiting for the update thursday.

Talbot
Sep 25, 2007, 04:31 PM
I wont go. It was a waste of time. I thought the big fir ring outside would have been lit, but oh well.

It was pretty disorganized and there was a lot of spam going on, my xbox even froze a few times. But hey maybe you will be a lucky one that gets an item if you go.

I bet the GM's were holding their tongues, there was a lot of smack talk towards them.

beatrixkiddo
Sep 25, 2007, 06:36 PM
I'm out here, but I suppose this might work out like the Sonic event where the GMs just sort of call it a day before the last time period.

Ezodagrom
Sep 25, 2007, 06:38 PM
I won't go because...it doesn't fit my timezone (going to sleep now, 00:36 right now http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif)

beatrixkiddo
Sep 25, 2007, 06:39 PM
This is the only time slot that works for me. I was on campus all afternoon :/

RedMussel
Sep 25, 2007, 06:50 PM
I went to all three dident get anything to the last time event, i got a easter egg from tonnio said it was left over from the easter even and i got the last gift to cause he said no more gifts

Zantra
Sep 25, 2007, 07:18 PM
I went, and had a really good time, met some cool people, and even got a few gamer cards. I met Kitty, but not ours... apparently, there are a few kitties... A few guys wanted to have sex with my character, which was kind of weird/sad, but overall it was a nice experience, and a cool group of higher levels helped me throught the missions, so that I could go. I appreciate all of the help that everyone was giving me, and people even offered me items, and armor, and clothes, but I refused, because I don't like to beg for items.

Kylie
Sep 25, 2007, 07:29 PM
I was there the whole time, and it was pretty fun. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Fure_Rakune
Sep 25, 2007, 07:44 PM
I didnt go to any bonfire because I feel we should have gotten a better event to compensate for our lack of famitsu.
YEAH TAKE THAT SoA!
This CAST can make a difference...

Wallin
Sep 25, 2007, 08:16 PM
On 2007-09-25 17:44, Fure_Rakune wrote:
I didnt go to any bonfire because I feel we should have gotten a better event to compensate for our lack of famitsu.
YEAH TAKE THAT SoA!
This CAST can make a difference...

You kind of failed since they practically announced we were getting Famitsu at the bonfire, so if we don't get it now it's because you didn't go. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Zorafim
Sep 25, 2007, 08:17 PM
Damn, did I miss it? They shouldn't of made those times so early.

Talbot
Sep 25, 2007, 10:33 PM
On 2007-09-25 17:18, Zantra wrote:
I went, and had a really good time, met some cool people, and even got a few gamer cards. I met Kitty, but not ours... apparently, there are a few kitties... A few guys wanted to have sex with my character, which was kind of weird/sad, but overall it was a nice experience, and a cool group of higher levels helped me throught the missions, so that I could go. I appreciate all of the help that everyone was giving me, and people even offered me items, and armor, and clothes, but I refused, because I don't like to beg for items.

Howed you manage to talk there? It was lag galore. My xbox froze a few times just simple mailing.

And lmao @ people trying to cyber you.

Although I must admit, in the progress of getting there people were pretty friendly.

Bomber The Cosmonaut
Sep 26, 2007, 01:43 AM
Leo and I talked smack to eachother,it ended in me getting burned.
True story(Obviously I was on my beast.)

Amy Higurashi:Wheres Laia??

Leo:Laia is currently training new GUARDIANS and could not attend.

Amy Higurashi:Well,why isn't she training me??

Leo:Maybe you should go back to your training.

Amy Higurashi:>_> Maybe I will....

XD

RedMussel
Sep 26, 2007, 05:55 AM
On 2007-09-25 23:43, BomberStrife wrote:
Leo and I talked smack to eachother,it ended in me getting burned.
True story(Obviously I was on my beast.)

Amy Higurashi:Wheres Laia??

Leo:Laia is currently training new GUARDIANS and could not attend.

Amy Higurashi:Well,why isn't she training me??

Leo:Maybe you should go back to your training.

Amy Higurashi:>_> Maybe I will....

XD

LoL i was there and reading what Leo was saying pretty funny