PDA

View Full Version : So I was gonna' reformt my hard drive...

Weeaboolits
Sep 25, 2007, 07:03 PM
I just needed to copy a few files to a disc to back them up, put in the CD, and it's a DVD (my PC doesn't do that ._.), so now I can't do it until I get some. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif

zentetsua
Sep 26, 2007, 12:56 AM
so wuts gonna happen now scramble 4 some money to get sum blank cds? if u need some i could mail u a couple.

Weeaboolits
Sep 26, 2007, 01:40 AM
That's okay, it's really just more a matter of getting around to gettin' to the store to buy them, a pain in the ass that my PC can't burn DVDs, I could back up more crap if it could. :/

zentetsua
Sep 26, 2007, 04:37 PM
well hope you get to it soon. i know wut it's like not having enuf mem damn wii mem not having enuf 2 do anything good.

Weeaboolits
Sep 26, 2007, 04:39 PM
Actually, my PC hasn't been working properly, I can't upgrade my DirectX, it won't let me install service pack 2, ActiveX is screwed up, and it slows down sometimes, I had a virus some time ago, and thought I had taken care of it, but the bastard must've done some damage before I killed it.

Firocket1690
Sep 26, 2007, 07:29 PM
2gb flash drives are like $20 nowadays..

Weeaboolits
Sep 30, 2007, 05:03 PM
$30 was the best price I saw, doesn't help that there aren't any good electronic stores 'round here. :/

I bought it, so I'll be reformatting pretty soon.

Additionally, I may try instaling a graphics card I got from my bro's friend, do I need any CDs or anything for that? I don't have one, plus it got dropped once, but looks fine, is there any chance it could screw up my PC if it isn't? I wanna' know before I try. >_>;

Otis_Kat
Sep 30, 2007, 05:13 PM
You shouldn't need a CD for the card.

On a related note, make sure you throw all the latest drivers for anything you have on the flash drive. Video, Sound, any networking stuff.

Weeaboolits
Sep 30, 2007, 05:27 PM
Well, for the drivers, some of them are screwed up, so I don't want to back them up, additionally, few, if any, are up to date, as my PC won't let me update them.