PDA

View Full Version : School staff

majorgamer55
Sep 25, 2007, 07:13 PM
Is it just me or are principals a pain in the A$$ these days? i mean today i was with some friends including a couple. The couple then simply just hugged once and kissed ONCE. about 5 five mins later they kissed again , but im not talking about like DAYAM frenching it or anything lol like u know pecks. Then like 10 minutes later the principal comes and tells them that they were slabering (im guessing this means slobering?) each other and that they cant be making out during lunch..... or their parents would be called..... everyone was like O_o
Anyway just vote:
do u think a simply kiss on the lips means making out aka slobering each other?

PS there was no touching whatsoever (besides the kiss of course )

PSS F&%^ you principal miller

zentetsua
Sep 25, 2007, 07:36 PM
that is totally diff from making out, making out is french kissing nuff said.

edit: hey same avatar wut a surprise!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: zentetsua on 2007-09-25 17:37 ]</font>

VioletSkye
Sep 25, 2007, 07:42 PM
I used to kiss my girlfriends in High school all the time in the hall. A small peck on the lips is fine imho http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

btw, for clarification, I only dated one girl at a time. After rereading my post it sounded like I was a playa http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

majorgamer55
Sep 25, 2007, 09:41 PM
On 2007-09-25 17:42, VioletSkye wrote:
I used to kiss my girlfriends in High school all the time in the hall. A small peck on the lips is fine imho http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

btw, for clarification, I only dated one girl at a time. After rereading my post it sounded like I was a playa http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

lolZ and yea i agree with the other post above this one, i mean last time i checked it wasnt a crime to kiss someone....

PS yea i know stop stealing my avatar lol jk

zentetsua
Sep 26, 2007, 12:54 AM
all i can add is that he's too uptight and needs 2 unwind a little lot.
well this is the 1st time i've heard/seen you the reason i picked this avatar is bcause he's a ramar like my first character (broly,psox), on toppa' that my "class" is also ramar, my "boss" is dragon, and my "rare" is mil lilly.

Ranmaru
Sep 26, 2007, 08:29 PM
Yes, some principles are total jerks. Now, this does not have to do with kissing or slobbering. This principle kicked out a ninth grader because of his Leukimia illness. Well, he needs a hat and a mask (prescribed by a doctor, NOT A JOKE). She kicked him out because he had a hat. Wow how understanding that principle is, not like he DID anything wrong, poor guy.

Anyways, I believe highschool is a bit extreme on that. I think that is ok, a little peck... But of course, when you don't have a girlfriend/boyfriend and you see two people making out, sort of weird. It sucks, actually. So a little public pecking is ok, its natural, but if you are going to get in to it with french kissing and whatnot, get a room, please.

Otis_Kat
Sep 26, 2007, 08:55 PM
Blame the Zero Tolerance policies...just an excuse for the administrators to be incredibly lazy and go on power trips.

Within the next 5 years I suspect you won't be able to blink without getting disciplinary action.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Otis_Kat on 2007-09-26 18:55 ]</font>

Ranmaru
Sep 26, 2007, 10:07 PM
I only pity freshman, my sister, and other kids who are still in highschool, its going to be hell for you guys. I don't know why people say it would be the best four years of your life, I like college alot better! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif (my oponion if you think differently sorry)

majorgamer55
Sep 27, 2007, 09:21 PM
On 2007-09-26 20:07, Ranmaru wrote:
I only pity freshman, my sister, and other kids who are still in highschool, its going to be hell for you guys. I don't know why people say it would be the best four years of your life, I like college alot better! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif (my oponion if you think differently sorry)

lolz well ur not on the high scool section..... lucky b@$tard

KodiaX987
Sep 27, 2007, 10:24 PM
There are schools that are so hellbent on "OMG WE GUTTA PROTEKT UR KIDZ LOL" that it borders on stupidity.

Flagrant example was a guy who, at the end of the school day, pulled out his walkman on his way towards the gate. Walkmans were normally forbidden in school, but he figured that since everyone was leaving, it wouldn't matter if he pulled it out when just a mere ten feet away from the gate.

He got arrested by the assistant principal, who demanded the walkman be handed to her. He refused. She tore the walkman out of his hand, smashed it on the floor, then crushed it with her heel.

Blitzkommando
Sep 27, 2007, 11:25 PM
Not all pricipals are bad, although they tend to stick to the extremes. Either they're horribly incompotent and make no efforts to discipline the students, or they go on ego-trips. I, unfortunately, had a taste of both at my high school. The first was far too lax and had real problems with the student body (a snowball fight in the main lobby during lunch for instance followed by a student mooning everyone). The next principal started his 'reign' by calling a lockdown during the first month back in session because a girl misplaced her purse. Mind you, this was after school had already been let out. Personally I'd rather deal with a rouge snowball fight or two than a guy who calls lockdowns for missing purses.

zentetsua
Sep 28, 2007, 01:11 AM
when i was in high skool in 9-10th grade best principle ever then 10th grade revisit thru graduation, new principle is a jakazz hated by most of us.

Banish
Sep 28, 2007, 09:56 AM
School is just a horrible, required, "a golden-shit" opportunity to learn. and that is all.

The teachers are too bent on the rules. But I don't break them, so I am cool with them. I've only broke one rule and got suspended, so the teachers all knew about it >_>; but that was back in middle school. I guess I'm being good for now...BUT SCHOOL SUCKS SO DEAL WITH IT ZOMG!!!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Fujita on 2007-09-28 08:09 ]</font>

Banish
Sep 28, 2007, 09:58 AM
<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Fujita on 2007-09-28 08:02 ]</font>

Banish
<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Fujita on 2007-09-28 08:03 ]</font>

Banish
<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Fujita on 2007-09-28 08:03 ]</font>

Out_Kast
Sep 28, 2007, 01:26 PM
That's some serious lag you got yourself there http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif
On topic, however. As already mentioned, they're not all that bad. Our 'headmaster' (as they're known as over here) doesn't really do anything but sit in his office and play games on his laptop...

Okay, he doesn't play games on his laptop; he hasn't even got one. But that's not the point - for us, it's normally the more strict teachers that go around, catching people with their uniform scruffy or people holding hands. It just comes under school rules, I guess.