PDA

View Full Version : where are all the Adahna cannons?

Zorafim
Sep 27, 2007, 12:08 PM
It's a rare item. The answer to your question should be self explanatory.

Alamar
Sep 27, 2007, 12:22 PM
oops lol deleted by accident. true but ... still there are none in trade or shops for sale. you can buy almost any older weapon just not seen any of them. just got me curious is all

Zorafim
Sep 27, 2007, 12:25 PM
Well, that's weird...

Like I said, they're very rare. Almost nobody does the mission that drops this, and those that do hardly bother with the boss. Beyond that, this item is a boss drop, which is insanely low. The only real way to get it is to hunt it yourself, or get lucky with a trade.

Aka
Sep 27, 2007, 12:27 PM
I'm sure you mean the actual weapon Degahna Cannon right? Adahna Cannon is the synth material used to make it.

amtalx
Sep 27, 2007, 12:28 PM
Are you searching for "Degahna Cannon"? because there is no "Adahna Cannon".

Alamar
Sep 27, 2007, 12:47 PM
yea the degahna cannon. guess these are uber rare. good point about the boos drop. nobody does this any more lol. just thought it was weird have not seen any for sale or trade.

Menochi
Sep 27, 2007, 12:51 PM
They are/were expensive on the JP servers too. Consider as unpopular as laser cannons were at the time, they were still costing 7 mil + (S rank laser cannon was 600-700k)

Alamar
Sep 27, 2007, 12:57 PM
hmm, never did see too many and yea lasr cannons are not that popular I have one but never use it. Not to change the subject but i do hope the new spread needle is as bad azz as it was in PSO http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Shadow_Wing
Sep 27, 2007, 12:58 PM
I have a 2nd Dega Cannon on the trade forums if ur interested in purchasing it. I acquired 2 back when this was still a new item, and I made one of em into a +10 ._.;; so I have an extra Dega Cannon.

Alamar
Sep 27, 2007, 01:00 PM
O.o *runs over to the trade board*

desturel
Sep 27, 2007, 01:12 PM
On 2007-09-27 10:25, Zorafim wrote:
Like I said, they're very rare. Almost nobody does the mission that drops this, and those that do hardly bother with the boss. Beyond that, this item is a boss drop, which is insanely low. The only real way to get it is to hunt it yourself, or get lucky with a trade.

Not true. I am running GoF for Rikauteri. Have been since GoF S2 was released. I have found 4 Hirokteri (synthed 2) while doing the runs. I currently have 5 Adahna Cannon parts, but have never seen the Degahna Cannon board drop.

Now I don't know if the drop rate was lowered from from S to S2. Since I am hunting Rikauteri and not Degahna Cannon I can't "go back" to GoF S or Forest Infiltration S2 to check. It could also be just extremely bad luck.

Oh, and the boss is a joke when running solo, he only becomes a big PITA when you have a party since he can be at a different location on each person's screen. Many a time I have had him spinning on my screen only to see one of my teammates drop to missiles or whips from an unknown source. Then again, BECAUSE people don't fight him all of the time, they don't know how to fight him without dying.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: desturel on 2007-09-27 11:19 ]</font>

Zorafim
Sep 27, 2007, 01:28 PM
On 2007-09-27 11:12, desturel wrote:
Not true.

You realize that one person, or one group, running the mission doesn't mean that my statement is incorrect, I hope.

Golto
Sep 27, 2007, 01:29 PM
I know of one person who broke their's grinding.

desturel
Sep 27, 2007, 01:40 PM
On 2007-09-27 11:28, Zorafim wrote:
You realize that one person, or one group, running the mission doesn't mean that my statement is incorrect, I hope.

You stated "almost nobody". I rarely have a problem with finding people who run the mission. "Almost nobody" runs Moonlight Beast. "Almost nobody" runs Tunnel Recapture. "Almost nobody" runs Rouge's Shortcut. The same cannot be said about GoF.

Now if you were just talking about Forest Infiltration, then I guess I can't argue since I rarely see more than one group there at a time. Most groups in that lobby are running Eastern Peril for Har/Quick.

Sure GoF is not a De Ragan/us mission, HSM, CoR or Lab Recovery where you can't help but trip over a party of six, but it is definitely not an "almost nobody" mission.

Zorafim
Sep 27, 2007, 01:50 PM
Just about every time I go there, the mission is empty. Unless the people you find are already doing the mission on their own, then my statement stands. It isn't a commonly run mission, which fits into my statement.

Why is it so hard to visit this forum without someone contradicting me?

TetsuyaHikari
Sep 27, 2007, 02:11 PM
Ahem...allow me to be a bit blunt here, but..this is a FORUM..and you are not the only member, therefore..you will encounter other PEOPLE with DIFFERENT thoughts and ideas..

that is all

http://images.animanga.nu/fanart/3219/master_of_the_obvious.jpg

Vickie
Sep 27, 2007, 02:14 PM
i dunno i think ST or SEGA or w/e controls the game release a certain amount of items or something and whoever gets em has em till they decide to put out more. I hope i'm wrong but i got 2 adahnna cannons in one day before and haven't seen one since, But what i'm thinking doesn't only apply to adahnna cannons.

desturel
Sep 27, 2007, 02:22 PM
On 2007-09-27 11:50, Zorafim wrote:

Because you made a blanket statement that was incorrect? Isn't a commonly run mission and a mission almost nobody runs are different statements. You did not state the former, you stated the latter.

Turambar
Sep 27, 2007, 02:26 PM
On 2007-09-27 12:22, desturel wrote:

On 2007-09-27 11:50, Zorafim wrote:

Because you made a blanket statement that was incorrect? Isn't a commonly run mission and a mission almost nobody runs are different statements. You did not state the former, you stated the latter.

Actually, seeing how both of them are very subjective views, just to what degree something can be considered "not common" and "almost never" will differ from person to person. There wasn't anything wrong with his statement. This is just an argument over semantics, which are for the most part, dumb.

HFlowen
Sep 27, 2007, 02:29 PM
I know of a few degahna (0)'s and (1)'s floating around. Lamb has a (2). Sol edge, tasty snail, and myself each have a (5). Some guy has an (8), and Of course wren has that (10).

Problem is, anyone that goes through the trouble to get one of these cannons LOVES them.

Vickie
Sep 27, 2007, 02:36 PM
On 2007-09-27 12:29, HFlowen wrote:
I know of a few degahna (0)'s and (1)'s floating around. Lamb has a (2). Sol edge, tasty snail, and myself each have a (5). Some guy has an (8), and Of course wren has that (10).

Problem is, anyone that goes through the trouble to get one of these cannons LOVES them.

yea i have one and almost made the mistake of trading it glad i got it back though took a long time to get it . btw what are you guys on 360 or pc (yall with the grinded cannons) im on 360 and i have a +5 but yet to see anyone with a higher one

Shadow_Wing
Sep 27, 2007, 03:05 PM
PS2/PC though truthfully, I wouldn't have risked grinding it if I didn't have a 2nd one, though I'm glad I did grind it lol.

Vickie
Sep 27, 2007, 03:11 PM
yea man congrats on that the stats are awesome ill try 10 when i get another one, yea the rush i got when grinding mine felt like it was a life or death matter i was using 6's too because i didn't even know how risky that was.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Vickie on 2007-09-27 13:32 ]</font>