PDA

View Full Version : Help on new Bow ult PA

Turbobrain
Sep 27, 2007, 02:44 PM
I understand it has stun with possible knockback.

Does anyone know what level this is or how effective it is? I cannot really see the use of knockback on a bow but stun could be really usefull if it actually works a decent % of times. Is it light element:)?

With all the Ult PA's coming out my stash of frags is going to go and with 2 mains and 2 alts it's going to be spread thinnish(well, only going to get Regrants on my FT'r and perhaps the bow if it's any good.... as for my Beast FF/FiG... a few to pick from).

HFlowen
Sep 27, 2007, 02:46 PM
It's does knockDOWN, imagine every time you hit an enemy, he trips.

It also causes stun level 2 I believe.

The draw back is it has horrendous firing time.

Turbobrain
Sep 27, 2007, 02:52 PM
It does it on EVERY hit? I thought it therere was just a chance of knockdown.... Is that for ALL eneimies(excluding bosses of course?).

If so, then yes this is a must get.

Do you know if the stun increases with levels or stays the same(like Nosdiga)?

HFlowen
Sep 27, 2007, 02:59 PM
That's all I know. I recall someone posting about it when it first came out.

They said that they could keep only about two enemies tripped up at a time because of the slow rate of fire.

Golto
Sep 27, 2007, 03:03 PM
lvl 1-10 stun lvl 1
lvl 11-30 stun lvl 2

Turbobrain
Sep 27, 2007, 03:03 PM
Ok well thanks, I guess we'll know in a few hours time:)

Niloklives
Sep 27, 2007, 03:21 PM
it does knockdown/wipe out(same effect as the first part or buten shurenzan or the last hit of the standard axe combo) this works on all small/mid sized enemies and staggers most large enemies.

this is the bullet's primary effect and works on every shot. it also has a chance of causing stun. not the other way around or any weird mix. it knocks down on every hit. great for offering support fire.