PDA

View Full Version : 1-Up Cup event information

CelestialBlade
Sep 27, 2007, 04:19 PM
When Famitsu hit Japan earlier this summer, information about the events and drop rates flew around like mad. Unfortunately, I ate a big bowl of dumbass for breakfast regularly and kinda ignored most of it, due to it being for Japan at the time and it was uncertain if we were going to get it, ourselves. Not to mention I was very much caught up in Firebreak.

So for those like me who aren't too familiar with this event, I figured this could be a central repository for information regarding Cup events as they took place in Japan. I understand things will not be exactly the same this time around, but a general overview would be good so I know what I'm expecting here.

Oh, and if there's already a big happy Famitsu FAQ page, I'll take the link. Thanks.

Lamak
Sep 27, 2007, 04:23 PM
I think someone made a drop chart somewhere. Search feature go...

HFlowen
Sep 27, 2007, 04:24 PM
http://pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?mode=viewtopic&topic=148819&forum=20&start=0

June_Mermaid
Sep 27, 2007, 04:39 PM
ok ok but whats the lv req for all this

Wallin
Sep 27, 2007, 05:09 PM
Also, how long did this last in Japan for? One month?

Zainith
Sep 27, 2007, 05:10 PM
Drop rates are good, but I really just want to know exactly how the entire thing works >>;

Umberger
Sep 27, 2007, 05:11 PM
On 2007-09-27 15:09, Wallin wrote:
Also, how long did this last in Japan for? One month?

I think 5 weeks...

One week with a special mission on each planet, then the last week had them all. Then there was the two (?) week reward period after it.

HFlowen
Sep 27, 2007, 05:11 PM
week one: Parum missions
week two: Neadaiz missions
week three: Moatoob missions
week four: Colony missions

then they had the reward periods. So yea, about a month.

RedX
Sep 27, 2007, 05:14 PM
On 2007-09-27 14:39, June_Mermaid wrote:
ok ok but whats the lv req for all this

I think it was 55 for A (like firebreak A is highest). It might have been 60 though.

CelestialBlade
Sep 27, 2007, 05:15 PM
This is good information.

Specific information I'm still interested in:

1) How EX missions work, in general. How to access them, etc.
2) Level requirements for EX missions
3) How to obtain rewards like Formal Wear, Rappy Suit, etc.

Golto
Sep 27, 2007, 05:20 PM
On A rank if you sranked the mission you will be able to choose which ex bonus mission you want to do. At first there were only 2 to choose from and both had rappies as the rare monsters. At the end of the event a 3rd EX bonus mission was added that has Jaggos as the rare monster.

If you killed all the monsters in the EX bonus mission within a certain amount of time you would get the 'good' boss boxes. Each planet's EX 'good' boss box appears to have all the 10* weapon boards from that planet's manufacturer. Like the Parum one has GRM 10* weapon boards, Moatoob has Tenora, and Colony had a mix.

Now we don't know for sure if we will gett he 3rd bonus mission and how will the Halloween rappies effect this event.

good stuff

Niloklives
Sep 27, 2007, 05:21 PM
I thought the planetary stuff was the EX portion and there only a handful of missions that were the meat of the event itself where we were supposed to collect chips and pay attention to enemy types and the like.

Wallin
Sep 27, 2007, 05:29 PM
On 2007-09-27 15:20, Golto wrote:
On A rank if you sranked the mission you will be able to choose which ex bonus mission you want to do. At first there were only 2 to choose from and both had rappies as the rare monsters. At the end of the event a 3rd EX bonus mission was added that has Jaggos as the rare monster.

If you killed all the monsters in the EX bonus mission within a certain amount of time you would get the 'good' boss boxes. Each planet's EX 'good' boss box appears to have all the 10* weapon boards from that planet's manufacturer. Like the Parum one has GRM 10* weapon boards, Moatoob has Tenora, and Colony had a mix.

Now we don't know for sure if we will gett he 3rd bonus mission and how will the Halloween rappies effect this event.

good stuff

So not something that someone who barely meets the level requirements could solo I'm guessing? That sucks.

Turbobrain
Sep 27, 2007, 05:34 PM
Cool so Deva Zashi does not drop.... I'm selling all my S ranks as they will be worth very little soon...(except Halarod... my 1st Srank... I'm emo about it:LOL:)).

I was just about to clean out my beast and put up their Deva-Zashi in when I wondred if it would drop.... according to the charts it does'nt)does it? I need to sell it quick if so)....

Oh and Vahra claw? does that drop more... ? I know the synth is going up to 80something % making those worth less on the market.

Got some Two Headed Ragnus's in if anyone wants some....

Golto
Sep 27, 2007, 05:37 PM
[B]Deva-Zashi can drop from the Neudiaz EX 'good' boss boxes.