PDA

View Full Version : Been a long time...

Ryoga4523
Sep 28, 2007, 02:24 PM
I have not played PSU since it first came out, and I quickly stopped playing because the lack of content, and the lack of time (because of school). But I plan on coming back, especially since the expansion is coming out.

A few thoughts:
1) Did the ranger classes get any love, or is it still the same?

2) How is the Economy (for the 360), are prices for items still ridiculously high?

3) Are people spamming the same quests over and over, or are people running through different places. Ex: is there just a mob of ppl on neudaiz or something, and no one on moatoob ever.

4) What is the reason some of you guys are still playing, just out of curiousity.

DavidNel
Sep 28, 2007, 02:36 PM
I'm on the PC, but I might be able to help out a little.

1) Yes. Actually, in the new mission rangers are almost vital to beating the boss. Also, more high-level missions mean that being able to stay out of the fray has huge bonuses!

2) Not sure about the economy for the 360, but I haven't herd to many complaints. Most rare weapons now are only traded for other items though.

3) People still tend to go to the same ol' places, but there are quite a few who just go out and venture on their own. This is because of the new rares which will only drop in certain areas. You can probably find a party at any mission now.

4) I'm playing so I can build up for AOI. I actually just returned from about 6 months off.

Ryoga4523
Sep 28, 2007, 02:55 PM
Thanks for the info http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Aries2384
Sep 28, 2007, 05:56 PM
The mobs of people follow the new rare drops whenever they are released pretty much. (I'm 360) I play because I have a bunch of friends who play and we socialize, so the game doesnt seem as bland sometimes. Reason #2. Im a Techer, the game can be pretty fun for me most of the time.
Yes rares are expensive but look! Here comes 1Up Plat to change ALL of that. Itll be fun. Start playin again! Everyone takes breaks. I took about a 2month break and came back. But Im happy now. There is quite a bit to do.

Garnet_Moon
Sep 28, 2007, 06:30 PM
I just started on the 360, but I'm a veteran PC player so maybe we could hook up sometime. My gamertag is in my sig. Just add me and whenever I'm on we can kill stuff together.

I left the PC version for reasons that I don't feel like listing, but I swore to myself i'd play AoI, and damnit, I shall. I've been saving up for my Xbox 360 when Halo 3 came out for, oh, the past year. You know, a dollar here, a quarter there, etc. Now that I have a 360, i'll need some games to play and since the PC PSU is dead to me, I figure i'll get a fresh start on 360.

If you need a partner like I said just add me and then we'll see what happens. PS, i'm not afraid to use my voice chat. Just beware, I say alot of stupid things.

"She blinded me with science!" is one of my trademarks when something bright flashes on the screen from a big explosion to a flash grenade.

Yeah, like I said, I'm an oddball on voice chat.