PDA

View Full Version : 1-UP Cup = no Hallowrappies?

imfanboy
Sep 28, 2007, 02:48 PM
So, yeah.

Excited about the 1-up Cup and all.

But what about the Hallorappies? You know, seasonal little buggers with pumpkin heads and all... give fun stuff like the Pumpkinhead Rod, the Rappy Fossil, and we don't know what else because no missions with 50+ Rappies were available when they appeared last year.

Now, the problem is that the 1-Up Cup uses Rappy Feathers as a means of exchange... or at least the Famicup did.

As I see it, there are four possibilities:

1) No Hallorappies at all. That would cheese me off.

2) Hallorappies, and we use something else as an exchange. That would be OK; we'd get plenty of whatever the Hallorappy drops.

3) Hallorappies delayed until after the Cup. Well, OK; gives us something to do til AotI comes.

4) Regular Rappies in the Cup missions, and Hallorappies in the regular missions. I see this as the most useful compromise, but also a pain in the butt.

Any thoughts?

EspioKaos
Sep 28, 2007, 02:50 PM
It'll probably work like Firebreak and Jaggos. If the Halloween event begins around the same time as the Platinum Cup, we'll see Rappy Latans instead of normal Rappies. I don't see why it wouldn't work like that.

EDIT: Had to reword a few things.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: EspioKaos on 2007-09-28 12:56 ]</font>

Golto
Sep 28, 2007, 02:55 PM
Aren't rappy feathers a drop at any monster level type of drop? They have them that way for the Halloween rapies at jpn psu wiki.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Golto on 2007-09-28 12:55 ]</font>

Hatemachine
Sep 28, 2007, 03:04 PM
Oh boy if thats the case it's gonna be fun watching the armada of people farming the little buggers.

lets not forget the time honored jaggo spawn party boot syndrome that was OH so popular in Firebreak making a full return in the event they just throwem into the EX missions.

But hey aside from the odd jackoff who boots on the rare spawns I'd be fine with it now MAYBE just maybe we will get our thanks for playing 1 year anniversary thing they got in japan.

Not likely though since the game hit last oct but hey maybe we could see it near the end of the year YES 2 cups and EX mission sets in 2 months time MUHAHAHAHA UNITE TO FARM!!!!11

Rashiid
Sep 28, 2007, 05:24 PM
its different this time.

its a C rank weapon xD thats fortetecher onry.

would be nice for buffs for its look.

but it wont be like kitty/snowy/bearclaws/bico; where those were (well idk about tha Bico) useful. (and other event weapons; that were usually 10* sesonal ones)

Kion
Sep 29, 2007, 02:17 AM
i don't see why it can't be divided. when it comes out on the 20th they might still implement the halloween lobby.we are getting tails, so i wouldn't be surprised if they took the time to do the decor as well. and then something along the lines of normal rappies appearing in the one-up missions, while halloween rappies show up everywhere else. and then everything is convered back to normal in november. we'll just have to wait and see.

beatrixkiddo
Sep 29, 2007, 02:24 AM
Unlike seasonal Jaggos, I believe seasonal Rappies still drop their enemy part, so I don't think it'll be an issue..?