PDA

View Full Version : PSU: Which race starts out with the best extra weapon&Why?

Saligun
Sep 28, 2007, 10:08 PM
Which race starts out with the best extra weapon and please explain why you think this...

By extra i mean.

Humans(Sword)
Newmans(Wand+Foie)
CAST(Rifle)
Beast(Knuckles)

I would chose the newman race...they start with a wand with foie and no other race starts with a 2nd photon art,the 1st being riseing strike which you get during the online tuotial with one of the 4 guardians trainers...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Saligun on 2007-09-28 20:22 ]</font>

Garnet_Moon
Sep 28, 2007, 10:16 PM
Newman.

You kill everything in one hit in LLC, and everything in two hits in FFFC. No other class can do this starting off.

omegapirate2k
Sep 28, 2007, 10:17 PM
I got the most use out of the cast rifle, as the enemies didn't touch me when I used it.

Garnet_Moon
Sep 28, 2007, 10:22 PM
If i'm being stingy with my money and want to use a handgun I always make a Beast alt and take his. It's the best of the starting handguns for power and a reliable backup. It is by no means a main weapon... it's Tenora.

RedX
Sep 28, 2007, 10:35 PM
Newmans. Techs are rigged early on.

Wallin
Sep 28, 2007, 10:52 PM
I remember that, first starting out and trying out a Newman, and you could actually kill things in Unsafe Passage B at level 5 while the melee guys were doing pitiful damage.

Saligun
Sep 28, 2007, 11:04 PM
Wow...i'm glad to see i'm not the only one who thinks that the newman race has a great starting weapon but i'm a bit surprised that knowones pick a beast yet their knuckles are not to shabby a weapon and that before any photon art has been added to them.

Saligun
Sep 29, 2007, 10:15 AM
Current vote tally gives the newmans the lead...

PLEASE contine to vote and voice your choice.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Saligun on 2007-09-29 15:50 ]</font>