PDA

View Full Version : PSU-PC/PS2: Price Check / Sell Buccaneers

Theoderic
Sep 29, 2007, 03:46 PM
I need Price Checks before selling these.

44% Light
38% Dark
44% Lightning

I have a bunch of others in my store (Partner Machinery) but these are my highest and most prized. I can take trades too, depending on what they are. I'm not really looking for anything though, so Meseta is most appreciated, and those coming with all Meseta will be considered before trades. Thanks in advance and happy hunting.

SkywalkerPSO
Sep 29, 2007, 03:54 PM
I would say around 7-10 mil. for the 44% ones and maybe 2-5 mil. on the 38%! Thats just my opinion though! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif
I'd take the light one off ya!

Theoderic
Sep 29, 2007, 05:57 PM
You can take it for 7M. Anyone who is a member here can get it for lower prices than what I have for in shop, just ask. Give me a time (EST please) and we can do the damn thing! lol

SStrikerR
Sep 29, 2007, 06:07 PM
jesus, A ranks, not even grinded as far as i can see, going for that much?!

dam

Theoderic
Sep 29, 2007, 06:34 PM
It's the % lol. I saw a 50% Lightning going for 9M a few months ago. Kind of cheap in my opinion. Thought it should have been 15M, especially with the 3 grinds on it. That's why I'm selling mine so cheap. It's not like I had that much when I first started. But, anyone who is a member here, does indeed get a discounted price. I'm not going to rob the PSOW family. The guys and gals here are good people, despite their differences.

Konjou
Sep 30, 2007, 09:39 AM
ill give you 5m for the 44% light if he won't buy it. I think 5m is more than reasonable and since I am a memeber of PSOW, you did say I would be eligible for a discount right? PM me if your interested, I should be on and off the servers all day.

SkywalkerPSO
Sep 30, 2007, 01:05 PM
On 2007-09-29 15:57, Theoderic wrote:
You can take it for 7M. Anyone who is a member here can get it for lower prices than what I have for in shop, just ask. Give me a time (EST please) and we can do the damn thing! lol

Ok, lemme know when you wanna meet up, I'll take it!