PDA

View Full Version : Fakis Cors and Rappy spawns

Sasuke1986
Sep 29, 2007, 10:03 PM
Sorry if this is something that was already brought up, but a look over at the last few pages of messages didn't seem to give any hints to this, and even so I don't think others would enjoy an old topic getting bumped up...

Anyway, I recently tried the True Darkness mission and was surprised at the way it ends. In response to this, though, I ask if it's possible for Dulk Fakis Cors to drop on any rank? Or is it still just S Rank and up?

And dealing with the second part of the title, something that has most likely already been discussed constantly (especially given the approach of the 1UP Cup), are there any missions where Rappy spawns are less rare? I mean something along the lines of the Jaggo spawn in Duel in the Ruins.

I apologize again if this is the sort of message that's been posted over and over and over again.

AzureBlaze
Sep 29, 2007, 10:56 PM
I *think* that rappy feathers may be a prize for doing the missions on the 1upcup.
So you don't actually have to SEE rappies/get them to spawn in order to get feathers. At least, it had kinda better be this way because otherwise they're too hard to see and no one would get 30.

As for Fakis cor=no idea. I've NEVER seen one fall and I've never actually seen the deco, which is all they're good for.

Turb0
Sep 29, 2007, 11:01 PM
I heard that someone got a cor on a C run but idk, it was probably just a rumor.

Sasuke1986
Sep 29, 2007, 11:11 PM
It would be nice if the Cors did drop on C, and the ability to get them more easily would go along with a few other rares that might have been made easier to obtain.

One of the examples I can think of is how the first combat portion of the last Ep2 chapter has a guaranteed S Bete spawn. This makes getting the decoration a lot easier.

Probably isn't really a spoiler, but still... I'm gonna assume that there are still people that haven't done the last story mode mission, even though monsters probably don't go towards anything spoiler worthy.

RedX
Sep 29, 2007, 11:15 PM
For Rappies you don't need to worry about them, in the cup you'll get tons of feathers.

For the Cor i have no idea

Tafkar
Sep 30, 2007, 12:12 AM
I think you need the Cor for the Dullk Senba Armour too... iirc