PDA

View Full Version : Fastest way to level spells?

Turb0
Sep 29, 2007, 10:49 PM
I've been playing on my alt (only a 20 right now) today and yesterday trying to level some spells, but there are a lot I want to get leveled. So is there any specific mission that people do to get spells leveled up fast?

Mayu
Sep 29, 2007, 10:50 PM
Well I lvled Ra-Spells and Single target spells on SW with my ft alt

Just find the Long hall way map

Clear the first pack of mobs

Then lure the next pack
Go to the right side wall
They can't hit
Proceed rapid fire w/e /Read a book/ Anime / Whatever you do

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Mayu on 2007-09-29 20:51 ]</font>

Turb0
Sep 29, 2007, 11:00 PM
Ok thanks, I'll try it out. What's the best way to get dam and gi spells leveled up?

Pulpy
Sep 30, 2007, 12:29 AM
Plenty of people do the long hall strategy with sleeping warriors but linear line is better if you ask me. Plenty of delsaban bunch up and it's very easy to level RA techs and techs that cut through mobs like barta and zonde. Back during the easter event when I was hunting halps I got seven or eight techs to thirty there.

So find a good dark % ageha-senba and see if you like it.

norrisj15
Sep 30, 2007, 08:25 AM
or you can do the plains overlord safe spot w/ the king vahra. ive been able to get my character to afk some techs there but sometimes i move too much and end up missing them. i dont knon gotta get lucky n find the right spot on the wall where you dont move

shotsfired
Sep 30, 2007, 08:42 AM
plains overlord safe spots, nuff said. every room has one, and you can sit there, safely, and level anything you want. I have wasted sooooooooooooo much time there leveling all my spells. I am lvl 62 on my alt., and this has really helped me, especially with the dam- spells. wasn't too good with regrants though, for that one I just went to LL and sucked it up. get a good dark armor for that, I would take 3 damage and die from megid. stupid ageha-senba.

relentless
Sep 30, 2007, 09:06 AM
Basic spells like Foie (including laser techs like Barta): LL A spam
Ra-spells: Vahra King in safe spot, Plains Overlord Block 3 (Radiga in LL A)
Gi-spells: LL A
Nos-spells: Noszonde Vahra King, Nosmegid Vahra King, lvl Nosdiga where you like to, it lvls pretty fast and is very useful and strong in most situations
Dam-spells: Dambarta just like Nosdiga. Other techs, you can choose between Plains Overlord Safe spots, Sleeping Warriors Hallway and LL A.
Debuffs: LL A, small room with the bunch of Deslabans / Pannons
Buffs: Buff Party
Resta / Reverser: I think it lvls on itself since you'll use it pretty often IMO I guess http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif
Regrants: Dunno.. I'd say Hallway in Holy Grounds or so..~

Hope that helps, someone correct me if I'm wrong or missed something.

Turb0
Sep 30, 2007, 01:09 PM
Yeah that helps, thanks. My alt is only a 21 and I'm going to be leveling spells from 1 to 11 so I can't do LL A or anything else where it would be hard to solo with low level spells. I did sleeping warriors a bit last night and that went pretty fast so I'll be doing that again today. I'll give plains overlord a try too, thanks.

relentless
Sep 30, 2007, 01:23 PM
Ah I see. :3 So you lvl your PAs before you lvl yourself, that's a good idea, I do that, too. (which is why my alts aren't really high http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif )

ThEoRy
Sep 30, 2007, 01:32 PM
yeah just run fight for food and quit after block 3 is done(unless leveling regrant http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif )
or hide in the safe zones on plains overloard.
Happy lvling!