PDA

View Full Version : How many Diffrent enimies are there in this Game...Pre expan

buzyb77
Sep 30, 2007, 07:00 PM
The Reason I as is this

http://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/p/phantasystaruniversexbox360/

"
The battles: Engage in real-time battles utilizing a unique combo system as you fight against a host 220 different enemies! Utilize 200 variations of more than 20 different weapons for melee, technique, and ranged combat. You can even use the power of the Photon Arts to obliterate your enemies"

and I can only think of about 70 maybe.... BTW if it's got a Diffrent name And looks the Game or if it has a Diffrent Element I guess that counts.....

But any way those who know this game inside and out....Can you Name all 220 in The Core Game BTW if you the an Enemy name and/or Location is a spolier the Remeber to block.... oh and are their 200+ Melee Weapons?

Chuck_Norris
Sep 30, 2007, 07:01 PM
1...and about 500 reskins.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: chuck_norris on 2007-10-01 00:38 ]</font>

landman
Sep 30, 2007, 07:12 PM
Maybe they count buffed and alpha/king for every enemy (x3) and every element (x6) but we only have seen variations of fire, ice, lightning and light (I think)

buzyb77
Sep 30, 2007, 07:14 PM
yeah you see my Problem with this as well

pikachief
Sep 30, 2007, 08:11 PM
vahras
vandas
olgamons
kamatoze
olakas
koltovas
jishagaras
polties
panons
ageetas
navals
badiras
polavorha
dura ghora
carriguine
gaozaron
jarba
dilnazen
shagreece
zoona
tenghog
seed vance
bird things from HIVE XD
deljabans
Red robots
Blue robots
seekers
bombaltas
red bees
purple bees
yellow bees
people with claws
cast with shotguns
people with sabers
Grinne bete C
Grinne Bete S
Goshins
bul buna
distova
gol dova
golomoro
svlatus thjing
relic dog monster thing
volfus
bil de vear
kog nadds
newmans with ice rod
newmans with fire rod
Rappies
Jaos
rare hive monster
rare slvatus

Bosses are included im sure.
De ragan
Zoulgoug
dimmagougus
onmagoug
de ragnus
groove robot boss
moatoob robot boss
dulk fakis

mabey the S rank versions of the enemies too?
Go vahras
adanced olghamons
vanda merhas
deljabans (s version XD)

Also MAYBE different elemental enemies and holly day rares like the nudaiz relics site and halloween rappies and white day jaos.

Im sure there's more im missing sorry about the gigantic post http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Dhylec
Sep 30, 2007, 08:16 PM
According the the Beastiary, there are about 88 different known enemies.
http://www.pso-world.com/beastiary/psu/

Each can have from 1 to 4 elemental variations, plus several powered-up version of the same element.

buzyb77
Sep 30, 2007, 08:20 PM
wow 220-88=132..... um....Wow were Missing 132 creatures....WTF thats more than half of the mobs Promised... I hope they are not counting Powered up Versoions as Unique... but if 88 what we got the we got half a Game... the only hope I have is Database is incomplete..

A2K
Oct 1, 2007, 02:06 AM
I wouldn't attribute any game-specific marketing-speak pages you'd find on the Xbox site with any real weight, at least, significantly less so than official Sega-sponsored pages.

Sasuke1986
Oct 1, 2007, 02:35 AM
220 does seem like a stretch, but there are some story mode enemies that aren't in the PSO-World beastiary (ex: SEED Magashi and the bunch of other SEED guardians in the last mission)

I might be using spoiler blockers too often... mmf...

Dj_SkyEpic
Oct 1, 2007, 02:38 AM
You have the buffed version, the S-rank versions (delsabans to deljaban, etc.), the different elemental versions, and even the rare creatures.

so 88x whatever that they can manipulate ingame.

beatrixkiddo
Oct 1, 2007, 02:42 AM
As for the last question of 200+ Melee weapons...

Well, there's 11 different types of "Melee" weapons. 7 of these types have basic versions for all three manufacturers from 1* to 6*, and 1 Kubara knockoff per manufacturer per type, making for 147 weapons. The remaining 4 types, (Claw, Double Claw, Double Saber, Axe) have one manufacter from 7* to 9*, plus one Kubara, for 16 more (163 total).

Next is Crea weaponry for Saber, Dagger, Sword, Twin Saber, Twin Dagger, which adds up to 15 more weapons (178 total).

Next up, unique weapons!
Fluorescent Bulb, Harisen Fan, Deljabaner, Frying Pan (182 total)
Twin Bulb, Twin Fan, Del Jagnus (185 total)
Twin Kitty Claw, Twin Snowy Claw (187 total)
Real Hand Spear (188 total)
Ank Bico (189 total)

And finally, all it takes is one standard 10* for each Melee weapon type to bring us to 200. The non-standard 10*s, the weapons which have released 11*s, and the two Kubara 12*s go beyond that.

edit: Oh, and I didn't even count the 7* to 9* + Kubara of the initial 7 weapon types, http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Wow, I'm bored >_>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: beatrixkiddo on 2007-10-01 00:43 ]</font>

Neith
Oct 1, 2007, 08:01 AM
Hmm, there's quite a few monsters, if you count rare variations, and S/S2 rank ones.

Pannon
Bel Pannon
Delsaban
Deljaban
Sendillan
SEED-Vance
SEED-Vitace
Gaozoran
Jusnagun
Dilnazen
Darbelan
Carriguine
Dulk Fakis Phase 1
Dulk Fakis Phase 2
Rappy
Rappy Amure
Rappy Paska
Rappy Latan?
Rappy Noel
Jaggo
Jaggo Amure
Jaggo Sonichi
Jaggo Acte
Polty
Vahra
Go Vahra
Koltova
Distova
Shagreece
De Ragan
Golmoro
Badira
Polavohra
Svaltus
Orgdus
Lutus Jigga
Volfu
Mizura
Jarba
Gol Dolva
Gohma Dilla
Gohma Methna
Rogue (Ogg)
Rogue (Jasse)
Dilla Griena
GSM-05 Seeker
GSM-05B Bomalta
GSM-05M Tirentos
Grinna Bete C
Grinna Bete S
YG-01K BUGGE
YG-01U BUGGES
YG-01Z BUG
Special Ops (Assault)
Special Ops (Solda)
Special Ops (Kanohne)
De Ragnus
Ageeta
Goshin
Gohmon
Olgohmon
Ollaka
Tengohg
Kamatoze
Onmagoug
Zoalgoug
Armed Servant (Ozuna)
Armed Servant (Taguba)
Bysha-type Kou21
Bysha-type Otsu32
Adahna Degahna
Naval
Lapucha
Vanda
Vanda Merha
Bul Buna
Jishagara
Kog Nadd
Drua Gohra
Bil De Vear
Dimmagolus
Magas Magahnna
SEED-Guardian
Hiru Vol
No Vol
Do Vol
SEED-Venas
Plus a few characters in story mode.

Probably forgetting a few. Unless you count buffed variations of monsters, and leader ones, you won't get 220. Probably a case of ambitious advertising on Sega's part.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: UrikoBB3 on 2007-10-01 06:02 ]</font>