PDA

View Full Version : Lumia Waber(Ethan's sister)???

Saligun
Oct 1, 2007, 10:18 AM
What ever become of her?It seems odd the ethan would just up and abandon her(She's still only 13)and there no indecation that she has any other family to look out for her on guardian station,ethan may have decided to run off and play spy or whatever but lumia's character was well thought out and seen offen yet the moment she becomes a pointless plot line she get throw in the garbage,ethan may think he's the greatest guardian of all time but considering his current behavior maybe lumia better off without ethan,but i like her character and she desevered a better ending then she got.

EspioKaos
Oct 1, 2007, 10:19 AM
It's not like her story's over yet...

Chibi_psu
Oct 1, 2007, 10:21 AM
she will help our char in episode 3... cant wait to have her card(and her clothes too lol)

Saligun
Oct 1, 2007, 10:23 AM
She at least should have been seen at the end of chapter 12,wouldnt you think she would be glad to see her brother was safe after his big battle,and he would be happy to be back with her again.They are family after all.

Note:I don't see getting her card unless she's become a guardian and that would require maybe 2 to 4 more years of story time to pass for her to become one i would think.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Saligun on 2007-10-01 08:26 ]</font>

EspioKaos
Oct 1, 2007, 10:28 AM
You've got a point, but at least her story will be picked back up in Episode 3, as she'll finally join the GUARDIANS. And we get to train her! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

Wasn't there mention of her living with her uncle on the Colony in one of the earlier chapters? I remember hearing something like that; also that she (and Ethan) didn't like him very much.

Chibi_psu
Oct 1, 2007, 10:30 AM
There are already some preview of episode 3 and lumia joined the guardians.Shes a rookie and our char will help her to become a guardian(just like laia did with us in episode 2)

Zorafim
Oct 1, 2007, 10:44 AM
On 2007-10-01 08:30, chibichibi wrote:
...and our char will help her to become a guardian(just like laia did with us in episode 2)

Well, I was kind of hoping that I'd actually do something for her, and not just yell in her ear.
Who qualified Laia to be able to teach, anyway?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Zorafim on 2007-10-01 08:49 ]</font>

Saligun
Oct 1, 2007, 10:44 AM
Now that will be cool working with her and help training lumia will make AOI worth it just for that alone,i can see her putting ethan to shame,she's got a better more caring personality they ethan ever did.She also knows how to be respectful of others and there feeling.Clearly she didn't learn any of this from her brother.Clearly ethan's idea of being a guardian is the bigger JERK i am the better guardian i'll be.I wonder if his twisted logic come from the fact that he just might have been infected by the seed virus.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Saligun on 2007-10-01 08:52 ]</font>

Zer0_ConvoY
Oct 1, 2007, 10:49 AM
On 2007-10-01 08:23, Saligun wrote:
She at least should have been seen at the end of chapter 12,wouldnt you think she would be glad to see her brother was safe after his big battle,and he would be happy to be back with her again.They are family after all.

Note:I don't see getting her card unless she's become a guardian and that would require maybe 2 to 4 more years of story time to pass for her to become one i would think.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Saligun on 2007-10-01 08:26 ]</font>

she does pop up here and there in the online missions, its not like she's been dead to the world, she's still poping up, meeting with ethan's friends, she is in the know, maybe even a li'l better then we are

Chibi_psu
Oct 1, 2007, 11:08 AM
On 2007-10-01 08:44, Zorafim wrote:

On 2007-10-01 08:30, chibichibi wrote:
...and our char will help her to become a guardian(just like laia did with us in episode 2)

Well, I was kind of hoping that I'd actually do something for her, and not just yell in her ear.
Who qualified Laia to be able to teach, anyway?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Zorafim on 2007-10-01 08:49 ]</font>

Sonic Team lol(i guess the president dallgun or the guardians)

CelestialBlade
Oct 1, 2007, 03:38 PM
On 2007-10-01 08:18, Saligun wrote:
What ever become of her?It seems odd the ethan would just up and abandon her(She's still only 13)and there no indecation that she has any other family to look out for her on guardian station,ethan may have decided to run off and play spy or whatever but lumia's character was well thought out and seen offen yet the moment she becomes a pointless plot line she get throw in the garbage,ethan may think he's the greatest guardian of all time but considering his current behavior maybe lumia better off without ethan,but i like her character and she desevered a better ending then she got.

Jailbait. Sorry you missed it.