PDA

View Full Version : PSU-XBox 360: Got [b]uransara for trade

L_Grey
Oct 1, 2007, 12:56 PM
i was just seeing if ne1 was interested i dont really have a preference to items

Fresh
Oct 1, 2007, 01:50 PM
i could offer you my me /quick and some fortetecher and fortegunner weapons.

The weapons i have
Howrod (4) - 2
Howrod (3) - 2
majimra (3)
Mira-Kikami (3)
Ulteri (2)
Rodoc (7)
Granarodoc (5-7)
Shigga Bines (3)
Shigga Bines
Phantom (2)
Evil Twins (2) - 2
Burst (5)
and then there are some other weapons in storage that I don't use that i cant really remember

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Fresh on 2007-10-02 05:29 ]</font>

Berny3000
Oct 1, 2007, 06:26 PM
are you interested in a 22% Dark Crea Double maybe? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

pikachief
Oct 1, 2007, 07:14 PM
i'll give u 4 mil 2 mayrods and 2 majimras http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

or 3 mil 2 mayrods 2 majimras and a ragnus and a shigga bines and a phantom

lol sorry thats all i got XD

Fresh
Oct 2, 2007, 07:35 AM
I updated my post above with some of the weapons i have. Wow are you really offering crea doubles for a uransara crea doubles are so easy to find and worth no where near the price of an uransara.

relentless
Oct 2, 2007, 09:21 AM
On 2007-10-02 05:35, Fresh wrote:
I updated my post above with some of the weapons i have. Wow are you really offering crea doubles for a uransara crea doubles are so easy to find and worth no where near the price of an uransara.

He mistook this thread and thought it would be PS2/PC server.
Oh and, you're right. (on PC it's even more ridiculous to offer a Crea Dub for Uransara)

Berny3000
Oct 2, 2007, 11:16 AM
well, a board can still break, and i didnt know that you x box 360, so
forget my offer http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif

Neith
Oct 2, 2007, 11:43 AM
On 2007-10-02 07:21, SeKaI wrote:
He mistook this thread and thought it would be PS2/PC server.
Oh and, you're right. (on PC it's even more ridiculous to offer a Crea Dub for Uransara)

I've done hundreds of LL runs, not seen one Crea Doubles board drop. I've seen an Uransara board drop though. What may be common for you isn't necessarily the same for everyone else.

Also consider the lower synthesis success rate of the Crea, and the chance of it synthing with a useless elemental percentage, and that surely pushes a synthed one's value up.

Assuming of course there's proof of legitimacy, since Creas were mass h4xed.

Fresh
Oct 2, 2007, 11:45 AM
berny even if you were on 360 your offer blows. I wouldn't give you a failed uransara board for your crea doubles http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Fresh on 2007-10-02 09:46 ]</font>

Davot
Oct 2, 2007, 12:30 PM
On 2007-10-02 09:45, Fresh wrote:
berny even if you were on 360 your offer blows. I wouldn't give you a failed uransara board for your crea doubles http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Fresh on 2007-10-02 09:46 ]</font>
His offer to you might "blow" but,I don't really give a shit about techer ranger weps pure fighter here.From what i can tell all ur shit COMBINED doesnt even add up to a 16% Crea doubles.A 22% on 360 is easilly 10 mil,Uransara=8-9mil,Do the Math!

Fresh
Oct 2, 2007, 01:50 PM
hahaha there is no crea double for 10 mil or one that actually sold and my me / quick is 4 mil alone i bet i could go but a crea double with that and get more stuff sorry bud but if you check shops techer stuff is the most expensive stuff on 360 servers. Your probably on pc/ ps2 servers anyways because you really dont know what your talking about and you look real stupid.

relentless
Oct 2, 2007, 02:59 PM
On 2007-10-02 09:43, UrikoBB3 wrote:
I've done hundreds of LL runs, not seen one Crea Doubles board drop. I've seen an Uransara board drop though. What may be common for you isn't necessarily the same for everyone else.

Also consider the lower synthesis success rate of the Crea, and the chance of it synthing with a useless elemental percentage, and that surely pushes a synthed one's value up.

Assuming of course there's proof of legitimacy, since Creas were mass h4xed.

Now that I think of it, you're right. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif
Just looked at it from my view, hehe. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif

@Fresh
1up cup = Me / Quick + Uransara (and the droprates in AoI are pretty high, too.)
So selling a Me / Quick for about 4 million is yuck if you can get one each EX run in the cup especially on the xBox 360.

DISCO
Oct 2, 2007, 05:09 PM
On 2007-10-02 11:50, Fresh wrote:
hahaha there is no crea double for 10 mil or one that actually sold and my me / quick is 4 mil alone i bet i could go but a crea double with that and get more stuff sorry bud but if you check shops techer stuff is the most expensive stuff on 360 servers. Your probably on pc/ ps2 servers anyways because you really dont know what your talking about and you look real stupid.

the only time me / quicks went for anywhere near 4 mil was firebreak. the past few went for between 2.6-2.9 mil. the low percent crea doubles go for around 7 mil, so you couldn't get a pair for your me / quick and a decent percent would easily go for more than 10 mil. i'm not sure how you see techer stuff as the most expensive, the only really expensive piece of techer gear is a har / quick. all the rest of the gear is priced about the same as gunner or fighter gear. it looks like you don't know what you're talking about

Fresh
Oct 3, 2007, 07:32 AM
im not going to argue with you on a forum i could care less about how you feel and your on pc/ps2 not xbox 360 so you have no clue what stuff goes for on the servers i play on. I bought 2 shigga bines one grinded 3 times for 230K and the one with no grinds was 210K. I sold 3 howrods no grinds all for 300K and 2 majimra's with 4 grinds on both for 450K dont tell me what is more expensive. Like i said your on pc pc2 servers 360 servers are different!

Fresh
Oct 3, 2007, 07:35 AM
And if your read all the post you will see im not the only person that actually plays on the 360 servers that says crea doubles are worth no where near a uransara maybe a 30+ percent one not a 22% dark that you can use its power on what 1 whole level wow you have got to be trying to just piss me off because its sound retarded

Davot
Oct 3, 2007, 10:28 AM
On 2007-10-03 08:26, Davot wrote:
im 360 ill give you my GT xXMFx cHr1nD0
You should also check prices Me/ quick is 2-3mil.like a another poster a low percent CD is 7mil a 20+ 10 and up.

Fresh
Oct 3, 2007, 11:32 AM
i have never seen a price that high on then i mean there is a 44% 10* spear for 5.5 and those are harder to find also your comparing a board to a fully made weapon how about you check your prices again and look at how much a fully made uransara actually sell for and look at a crea dagger and the price they actually sell for

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Fresh on 2007-10-03 09:33 ]</font>

DISCO
Oct 3, 2007, 11:42 AM
i've been playing on the 360 since last october and i can show you trade threads to back up all the prices i gave you. and no 44% 10* spear is going for 5.5mil even less useful element would go for atleast double that.

Fresh
Oct 3, 2007, 11:51 AM
um i dont even think s ranks were out back then maybe 1 or 2 but i know the uransara wasnt i think the cap in october was still like 70 so dude im done with talk to u about this, its pointless your a complete idiot have fun with psu...

Me / Quick's are dropping because people think its going to be really easy to get them on 1up but little do most know the only think with the 500% drop rate increase is the monster drops. Boxes and boss boxes have the normal drop rate.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Fresh on 2007-10-03 10:01 ]</font>

DISCO
Oct 3, 2007, 05:20 PM
i started playing in october, i'm still playing now, that was pretty clear. the me / quick is not dropping in price it has been consistently at 2.5-3 mil for a while now.

here are two uransara's being sold:
http://boards2.sega.com/psu_board/viewtopic.php?t=47691

here is a me / quick being sold:
http://boards2.sega.com/psu_board/viewtopic.php?t=47724

trust me i know my stuff and have more than enough good gear.

Fresh
Oct 4, 2007, 08:04 AM
A very well known xbox 360 psu user and they say uransara 8 to 10 mil and crea doubles depending on the percent 7 to 9 mil the link is below.....

http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?forum=11&topic=155451

Now for what you posted there is no me quick on the link you posted. The uransara is the price right now and they are also talking about 1up thats why i said all prices are dropping im tired of your bs how about you send me a friend request. ill show you the price difference because your going back on what the arguement was i was saying a uransara cost more than a crea doubles 22% dark.Your looking at forums there is so much bs on these (one i remember was a guy was selling or trading a psycho wand board. Then a hour later the same person made a topic but this time it was fully made I think a psycho wand which is 12* and kubara would take more than a hour to finish) go into shops. No matter what the uransara's price in shops the crea doubles are going to be cheaper at that percent making that offer blow like i said it did. So until you send me a friend request and let me show you the price difference, just shut up!

I got a friend a 2 headed ragnus for 1.2 mil 16% fire and he later purchased a crea doubles 14% ice for 1.5 i don't think that the 22% dark which can only really have a strong attack on sleeping warriors would cost that much more you have to get up around 30+ percent for it to be in that 7-9 mil range

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Fresh on 2007-10-04 06:29 ]</font>

Davot
Oct 4, 2007, 12:30 PM
On 2007-10-04 06:04, Fresh wrote:
A very well known xbox 360 psu user and they say uransara 8 to 10 mil and crea doubles depending on the percent 7 to 9 mil the link is below.....

http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?forum=11&topic=155451

Now for what you posted there is no me quick on the link you posted. The uransara is the price right now and they are also talking about 1up thats why i said all prices are dropping im tired of your bs how about you send me a friend request. ill show you the price difference because your going back on what the arguement was i was saying a uransara cost more than a crea doubles 22% dark.Your looking at forums there is so much bs on these (one i remember was a guy was selling or trading a psycho wand board. Then a hour later the same person made a topic but this time it was fully made I think a psycho wand which is 12* and kubara would take more than a hour to finish) go into shops. No matter what the uransara's price in shops the crea doubles are going to be cheaper at that percent making that offer blow like i said it did. So until you send me a friend request and let me show you the price difference, just shut up!

I got a friend a 2 headed ragnus for 1.2 mil 16% fire and he later purchased a crea doubles 14% ice for 1.5 i don't think that the 22% dark which can only really have a strong attack on sleeping warriors would cost that much more you have to get up around 30+ percent for it to be in that 7-9 mil range

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Fresh on 2007-10-04 06:29 ]</font>
A.Your full of shit
B.the person who priced it prolly is RETARDED
C.Your freind is really lucky(like the time i bought mine for 500k resold it for 6mil 12%)

D. Voltron's not well known.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Davot on 2007-10-04 10:32 ]</font>

Fresh
Oct 4, 2007, 12:55 PM
hahahahahahahahahahaha ok first off idiot im talking about on here pikachief is all over the place. I don't think its luck if we found others with around 16% to 20% within 500K of the ones we bought we just didn't feel like doing runs or waiting for stuff to sell to get the other 500k. I know for sure though that you will and have never seen a uransara for that cheap in any shop and i know for sure no 12% would ever sell for 6mil they would go buy a 44 to 50% 9* for that price and it would be stronger dumbass

Fresh
Oct 4, 2007, 01:05 PM
but like i said dude hit me up with a friend request or a message i want to see what you have and i want to show you how the uransara prices are the same your a fighter you said right? that mean you wouldn't even be looking for uransara's and you dont know anything about them i just sold 2 howrods and got a 1 mil yesterday i only grinded them up to 5 they sold within 3 hours of putting them up. so when you get on send me a request you see my gamertag so less talk how about we see who is right. Or do you know your wrong and just want to run you mouth

Davot
Oct 4, 2007, 06:32 PM
I am a fighter.I never said Howrods werent cheap got 1 up to 7 950k right there(shame its the only 1 that came out).I agree that the price range is going down on EVERY 10*.Famitsu is only going to enflate our economy.However Uransara was last i saw 9.5 about 1 month and a half ago,Crea Dubs 3 months ago i cant stand fighgunner any more so you may be right i really dont care always fun to see peoples reactions,especially on Bungie forums full of retards that is.How much is a 11* Blackheart worth,freind got 1 he wants to know what its worth? See you in game!

pokefiend
Oct 4, 2007, 06:37 PM
On 2007-10-04 10:55, Fresh wrote:
hahahahahahahahahahaha ok first off idiot im talking about on here pikachief is all over the place. I don't think its luck if we found others with around 16% to 20% within 500K of the ones we bought we just didn't feel like doing runs or waiting for stuff to sell to get the other 500k. I know for sure though that you will and have never seen a uransara for that cheap in any shop and i know for sure no 12% would ever sell for 6mil they would go buy a 44 to 50% 9* for that price and it would be stronger dumbass

50% are sellin for 7mill + except twin claws and single claws

Fresh
Oct 5, 2007, 07:59 AM
I don't know they are alot though it changes ive seen them sell for 5 - 8 mil. i haven't looked in a long time. they are better to trade to someone for s rank weapons

Davot
Oct 5, 2007, 11:25 AM
Halarods are going down do to everyone selling them

Fresh
Oct 5, 2007, 03:15 PM
then im on the search to buy one tonight.... I cant wait to see how much stuff will drop in price b4 1up comes.... everyone go check out my topic i have all the info about 1up in there.... here is the link below

http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=155528&forum=20&23

BlueFoo
Oct 7, 2007, 01:31 PM
On 2007-10-02 11:50, Fresh wrote:
my me / quick is 4 mil alone

you really dont know what your talking about and you look real stupid.

http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=155509&forum=2&6

lol ironic