PDA

View Full Version : Ahhh, it feels good to be home.

spacergal
Oct 1, 2007, 12:56 PM
Hello, everyone. It's been ages since I've been here, almost 3 years, but I was feeling nostalgic, picked up PSU, and I come back to find the awesome community I had left. Anyways, it's nice to be back, and I look forward to seeing ya'll online!

Dhylec
Oct 1, 2007, 03:50 PM
Hey there, welcome back.
With AoI coming soon, expect the game & the site to be busier. There should be plenty to make friends with. ;]

AlexCraig
Oct 1, 2007, 07:01 PM
Welcome back! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Oct 1, 2007, 07:19 PM
Welcome, lots of stuff has gone on in 3 years so don't fret on catching up with everything.

Enjoy the forums, database of new info, and interacting with folks excited for the new expansion.

BlaizeYES
Oct 5, 2007, 10:15 AM
On 2007-10-01 10:56, spacergal wrote:
Hello, everyone. It's been ages since I've been here, almost 3 years, but I was feeling nostalgic, picked up PSU, and I come back to find the awesome community I had left. Anyways, it's nice to be back, and I look forward to seeing ya'll online!

i hope your 3 years exploring nothingness in outer space was insightful. i dont get to meet too many voyagers anymore. good to see your trip back to earth was a success

welcome spacegirl

Shadowpawn
Oct 6, 2007, 12:30 AM
Welcome PSOW...or PSUW...or something. Anyway you can find lots of information on PSO and PSU here in our databases but I'm sure you know that. Of course you can discuss items, storyline and strategies with the members of the forum or you can talk about the older PS series in the Phantasy Star Classic General section. If you need a place to talk about non-PSO issues then go kick it in Off-Topic. Got a problem installing your new PSU patch, head down to the Tech Support and they'll lean you their ears.

Want to talk about the effect cheating has on PSO and PSU, then head down to Cheaters (however do keep in mind that methods of cheating or not to be discussed and can lead to warnings or an insta-ban.) Want to set up a trade, go to Trades (duh!) Wanna fight in vs. mode, Player Matchup is where's at! Are you artistic (I'm not!) then Fan Works is the right place for you. Having trouble with the site, then you need to go down to Site Related and let the right people know about that (or you could just...pm a mod.) Angry, then Rant away in the Dead Horse Society...but be careful...the members that dwell there are pretty hot-blooded. Then there's the very pit of despair where all the losers go...that thing called FKL...but we don't talk about the FKL.

And there you have it, so once again Welcome to PSOW and do enjoy your stay.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Shadowpawn on 2007-10-05 22:33 ]</font>

Asylum
Nov 9, 2007, 12:35 PM
Welcome Back =]]