PDA

View Full Version : question about grinding and weapon stats in the expansion...

majan
Oct 1, 2007, 04:07 PM
so weve established that there are no more breaking weapons and it subtracts from the max grinds..okay....so what happens if I have a 5 grinded evil twins pre expansion and then I get AoI...do the stats of the grind bonuses change?

Im not asking someone to come in here with a list of like every single weapon stat change,but has anyone noticed anything like this?or any changes worth noting?I understand a lot of balances were tweaked with the element % equation being reworked and watever,Im not all that worried about stats=damage and numbers and shit,Im just wondering if the bonuses have been changed at all due to the different grinding system.

thanks.

Nobo
Oct 1, 2007, 04:09 PM
I don't think the stats of grinded weapons change just the way you grind them... http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_beer.gif

majan
Oct 1, 2007, 04:12 PM
sweetness.I figured since it would be a little bit easier to grind weaps,the bonuses may be a little lower.

then again,to justify the no-break system they probably lowered the success rate,so that makes sense.

+10's are going to be worth more than ever,and 0/10's will also hold pretty decent value.

perfectminute
Oct 1, 2007, 04:16 PM
Grinding chances could be exactly the same. Don't assume its gonna change.

Menochi
Oct 1, 2007, 04:21 PM
Its still the same on chances. Only difference is you won't lose your weapon. Casual people can get good mid-range grinded weapons, stat maxers can continue to pound their head for +10s.

majan
Oct 1, 2007, 05:22 PM
this news is extraordinarily smile-inducing.

and,thusly,it is of course also ghetto-fabulous.thanks guys.