PDA

View Full Version : Shadoogs and SEs

Niloklives
Oct 1, 2007, 07:47 PM
anyone have the full list of SEs that goe with these guys? something seems awry..I synthed a dark one and its SE is confuse. can anyone shed some light on this?

pikachief
Oct 1, 2007, 07:50 PM
Fire=burn
Ice=Freeze
Electric=shock
Light=Confuse
Ground=Stun
Dark=Incatacipate (killer shot)

Niloklives
Oct 1, 2007, 07:52 PM
no...far from the that

so far, my dark shadoog is doing confuse and my ground is doing poison...that list is from the beta and no longer relevant.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: NIloklives on 2007-10-01 17:55 ]</font>

Rashiid
Oct 1, 2007, 07:53 PM
dark isnt....virus???

thats odd....
killer shot...thats...um...kinda...broken...having auto-incapitate w/ you...

i could solo any robot mission by mearly running around....

and if Ground = Stun; i think imma have all my Shadoogs w/ that http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

pikachief
Oct 1, 2007, 07:54 PM
On 2007-10-01 17:52, NIloklives wrote:
no...far from the that

so far, my dark shadoog is doing confuse and my ground is doing poison...that list is from the best and no longer relevant.

they changed it!? first they tell me my cast will suck with it cuz it runs non TP, now this? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

I cant wait till i can drop a gaint weight on a polty >:(

Niloklives
Oct 1, 2007, 07:56 PM
only thing i can think of is attribute bonus may effect the SE itself. but I've synthed A rank and S rank models and the only difference is the way it fires, not the SE

DavidNel
Oct 1, 2007, 07:58 PM
Really? That's odd. Dark is really causing confusion?

It might possibly be a ST error?

pikachief
Oct 1, 2007, 07:59 PM
On 2007-10-01 17:58, DavidNel wrote:

no theres a dark spell taht causes confusion

DavidNel
Oct 1, 2007, 08:01 PM
Hmmm, but what about ground causing poison? Wait, this isn't pokemon, there is no grass type... >_>

beatrixkiddo
Oct 1, 2007, 08:03 PM
My 6* Roggaduke (Dark) is inflicting Virus. My 9* Soniti (Light) causes Launch.

Rashiid
Oct 1, 2007, 08:04 PM
Damdiga causes poison

maybe its any SE that the element can cause is randomly selected from it.

ie: Light

can cause: Sleep or Confusion
or Dark: Virus, Confusion, Incapitate, HP Restore (?) from Megiverse....etc.
Ground would have: Stun and Poison.

all other elements are the same reguardless.....

idk; just throwin ideas out there

Rashiid
Oct 1, 2007, 08:05 PM
tha $?

about 15k in my shop. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

Niloklives
Oct 1, 2007, 08:05 PM
On 2007-10-01 18:03, beatrixkiddo wrote:
My 6* Roggaduke (Dark) is inflicting Virus. My 9* Soniti (Light) causes Launch.

what are the %s on them?

and this thing is clearly using confusion every time. i've been using it for hours and its only confusing...i doubt they'd have you roll for SE se well as elemental bonus

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: NIloklives on 2007-10-01 18:12 ]</font>

beatrixkiddo
Oct 1, 2007, 08:12 PM
Roggaduke is 30 Dark (shop-sold)
Soniti is 27 Light (Gift for AoI users)

Niloklives
Oct 1, 2007, 08:13 PM
mines only 20% dark and I don't have a light...I'll have to look into it..I'm betting attribute bonus is what's doing it

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: NIloklives on 2007-10-01 18:15 ]</font>

Rashiid
Oct 1, 2007, 08:22 PM
great; we have (literally) broken Shadoogs.....

as long as Ice Freezes; im a happy camper

Niloklives
Oct 1, 2007, 08:28 PM
I'll get the marshmallows

beatrixkiddo
Oct 1, 2007, 08:33 PM
I believe Soniti's launch is unique because it's Kubara. The SE might vary on a per-case basis, so a 1* Dark might be different than a 7* Dark, which might be different from a Kubara/S-Rank Dark one.

Niloklives
Oct 1, 2007, 08:35 PM
well I have a 7* dark and a 10* dark and they both are using confuse

beatrixkiddo
Oct 1, 2007, 08:37 PM
Are you playing Offline? There's probably significant differences.

Niloklives
Oct 1, 2007, 08:41 PM
offline, the main differences are stats...this version is far more consistent with v1 online...so maybe..but no way to know for sure til i play with this a bit more

beatrixkiddo
Oct 1, 2007, 09:27 PM
I was just informed that A-Rank Shadoogs with DARK inflict Confuse instead of Virus.

Fire remains Burn throughout though.

Shou
Oct 1, 2007, 09:51 PM
lol

1. Equip Shadoog
2. Do De Ragan or SW
3. Get to a "safe spot" with enemies
4. Do --------NOTHING----- until monsters are dead
5. Get exp. and RARZ

:3

pikachief
Oct 1, 2007, 09:57 PM
mine is *goes to SW and goes in safe spot*

play a run on 360 PSU

go back to JP until find another safe spot.

repeat

Niloklives
Oct 2, 2007, 02:00 AM
thats fine and all beatrix, but i'm 99% sure my S rank shadoog was doing confuse as well. in any case in a related topic, what's up with whips? i have a store bought vishi thats causing confuse x.X(again with the confuse) any word on those?

beatrixkiddo
Oct 2, 2007, 02:05 AM
Well I assume they meant from A-Rank and up, which explains the change. I guess portable SE3 and 4 would be kind of unbalanced on a Shadoog.

As for whips, Vishi is Lightning and Earth only, inflicting Shock and Silence respectively. The 8* Whip is Light or Dark only, inflicting Sleep and Confuse.

I think.

Niloklives
Oct 2, 2007, 02:07 AM
hmm...can you try to confirm that for me? I wanna know what I'm dealing with here

beatrixkiddo
Oct 2, 2007, 02:09 AM
Servers are down for an emergency maint http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Niloklives
Oct 2, 2007, 02:13 AM
x.x

beatrixkiddo
Oct 2, 2007, 02:14 AM
I can verify that the Lightning 7* causes Shock, as it's the one I've bought and used.

Niloklives
Oct 2, 2007, 02:19 AM
ok. in that case, something IS different in offline mode, weapon wise. thats too bad. the 7* I have is lightning but causes confuse

Soukosa
Oct 2, 2007, 04:14 AM
There's alot of conflict in what they really do. I haven't had a chance to test them yet since I didn't get AoI til a couple hours before the suprise maint. I'll try to look into it some time when I can. Maybe you can help beatrixkiddo http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Going by the wiki, I'm guessing they're something like this...
C Grade - 1 bullet per go
B Grade - 2 bullets per go
A Grade - 3 bullets per go

Fire - Burn
Ice - Freeze
Lightning - Shock
Earth - Silence
Light - Sleep
Dark - Confusion

Sonichi is unique from that from not only the SE it does but also from it firing a penetrating beam (ala laser cannons). The S grade shadoog that was found supposedly does the same thing and also has some different SEs. Like earth does stun for instance. Guess we'll see if the rest of the standard S grade ones are like that.

Shiro_Ryuu
Oct 2, 2007, 07:55 AM
Ah sweet, Silence, so now I can really teach those Vandas a lesson with an Earth elemental shadoog while I throw them around w/ some melee. I was worried when I heard about AC9 getting an earth shadoog that gave poison.

Rashiid
Oct 2, 2007, 08:56 AM
On 2007-10-01 17:59, pikachief wrote:

On 2007-10-01 17:58, DavidNel wrote:

no theres a dark spell taht causes confusion

Ramegid http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

so...this whole thing is just for offline?

or is it doing this online tooz?

beatrixkiddo
Oct 2, 2007, 10:11 AM
Dark inflicts Virus for C and B-rank Shadoogs. Go spend 35k on the store 6* one and see http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Jife_Jifremok
Oct 2, 2007, 10:16 AM
What's the status level of a Shadoog, and how dependable is it for SEs? (I have a baaaaaaad feeling their burn or virus will be incredible overpowered for something that requires even less effort to use than a rifle...)

Itsuki
Oct 2, 2007, 10:18 AM
Also keep in mind that some shadoogs change what they do based on their rank. Supposedly C and B-rank dark shadoogs still do infection. While A-rank does Confusion.

Perhaps I'll ahve to go on a synthing spree and verify later.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Itsuki-chan on 2007-10-02 08:18 ]</font>

Rashiid
Oct 2, 2007, 11:00 AM
in that case; im gonna just get a high % dark; virus is coolz.

Soukosa
Oct 2, 2007, 08:35 PM
I synthed a lightning and dark 2* shadoog since the board for it dropped (okay... 50 of them dropped). Lightning does shock and dark did infection. I'll have to make some A grade ones to see what they do, since the wiki is obviously wrong at this point.

Itsuki
Oct 2, 2007, 09:15 PM
On 2007-10-02 18:35, Soukosa wrote:
I synthed a lightning and dark 2* shadoog since the board for it dropped (okay... 50 of them dropped). Lightning does shock and dark did infection. I'll have to make some A grade ones to see what they do, since the wiki is obviously wrong at this point.

But the wiki, for atleast the past 2 days has listed dark as doing infection for C/B rank... and only incapacitate for A-rank, with nothing yet inputted for lightning on C/B rank.... I wouldn't necessarily call it wrong, but instead say that information hadn't been gathered yet.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Itsuki-chan on 2007-10-02 19:16 ]</font>

beatrixkiddo
Oct 3, 2007, 10:54 AM
Synthed a Ground Yaktodeek (7* A-Rank) last night. It seems to inflict Poison, dissappointingly.

AC9breaker
Oct 3, 2007, 02:17 PM
I just noticed today that the Soniti Mag has a HP drain effect. ;o