PDA

View Full Version : boma duranga and the recol

xgp
Oct 2, 2007, 04:26 AM
the recol macks the suv bar go up

xgp
Oct 2, 2007, 04:43 AM
das the recol macks the suv bar go up ? or am i seeing thags?

sorr for not being clere on the first one.

Eleina
Oct 2, 2007, 06:08 AM
hummm never checked if the damage it infkicts on yourself boosts the suv bar lol...i prefer to concentrate on aiming and my own hp http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif

xgp
Oct 2, 2007, 06:46 AM
if it das thin for suvs and noenoblasts it rock it hits bar gos up thin boom.

amtalx
Oct 2, 2007, 07:43 AM
It lays waste to things in every other way, why not charge my SUV bar for more whoopass?

shotsfired
Oct 2, 2007, 07:50 AM
I am sorry, I usually dont comment on this, but come on, dude, what is up with the typing?! I have a headache reading this. but to answer your question , if I read it correctly, yes, the chicken did come first.

HFlowen
Oct 2, 2007, 07:51 AM
Dyslexia, pay more attention, ect.

CelestialBlade
Oct 2, 2007, 07:53 AM
Dyslexia?

Heard of never it.

Jife_Jifremok
Oct 2, 2007, 10:20 AM
The TC here made a post some time ago about having dyslexia. I forget the details, but the gist is that you have difficulty telling some letters from others, or something like that. (Correct me if I'm wrong.) But I wouldn't expect everyone on this forum to know this.

The sad part is that MOST people who don't type comprehensible English are just morons, making people with actual disabilities hard to distinguish from the fucking stupid. Makes me hate stupid people even more.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Jife_Jifremok on 2007-10-02 08:22 ]</font>

Gen2000
Oct 2, 2007, 10:53 AM
I don't noticed a boost of SUV charge from the damage I done to myself but it will charge your SUV faster than a lot of other PAs simply because you're doing a lot of damage.

Menochi
Oct 2, 2007, 10:57 AM
The boma durenga damage is just like an SE, which is why damage taken/dealt from burn/virus SE doesn't charge the SUV/nano at all either. Same goes for megiverse, and conversely, myalee hit (the one that restores HP).