PDA

View Full Version : 1UP?

Fresh
Oct 2, 2007, 09:59 AM
Ok does anyone know what drops there are actually going to be in the new event coming up? Or a site that isn't in japanese because i have a hard time reading there writing. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif
I seen a post already but the guy only had a few rare drops it was no where near how many rare boards are out so is that really it or is there more?

Fresh
Oct 2, 2007, 10:23 AM
um anyone know?

Syl
Oct 2, 2007, 10:27 AM
>_>

On 2007-09-27 23:13, Itsuki-chan wrote:
More complete list of drops, for lazy people:
(all boards, unless otherwise noted)

Parum EX:
Nothing good from C or B....
A rank, from monsters (meaning most common):
Halarod, Meteor Cannon, 2-headed ragnus, Sweet Death (EX3)

From boxes:
Solid/PowerS, Solid/HitS, Huge Cutter, Sweet Death, Crimson, Black Bull, Viper, Muzzle Fever.

Moatoob EX:
B-rank From boxes:
Teiro/Rainbow

A rank from Monsters:
Bil De Axe, Mugunruk, Shigga Desta, Gurre Bazga (EX3)

From Boxes:
Teiro/Rainbow, Orpad/Guard, Gudda Skela, Ank Dedda, Gurre Bazga, Kubbo Musrana

Neudaiz EX:
C-rank from boxes:
Mei/Quick

A-rank from Monsters:
Uranusara, Hirokuteri, Fuka-Misaki (EX3)

From Boxes:
Har/Quick, Sori/Force, Fuka-Misaki, Devazashi, Shikikami

Colony EX:
B-rank from boxes:
Giga/Stamina, Teiro/All-save, Teiro/HP Restore

A-rank from monsters:
Crea Doubles, Crimson, Gaozoran Rod, Gizahazashi, C-Rukar (EX3)

From Boxes:
Teiro/All-save, Solid/Stamina, Solid/HP Restore, Solid/HP Restore, Mugunruk, Ank Dedda, 2-headed ragnus, Muzzlefever, Uranusara, Viper

Now, keep in mind, a lot drops from the missions aswell. Most Uranusara for example, were from the mission not the EX mission. Most Crimsons were from the mission, not the EX mission. etc etc.

EDIT: Before it gets asked, Svalatus Sword Boards drop from Svalatus in the Parum mission.

relentless
Oct 2, 2007, 10:43 AM
Dunno, but I prefer this list. n_n Rock on, P...ara!! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Para wrote:

Linear Line Bonus Missions

Variation 1:
Deljaban: [b] Deljagnus, [b] Deljabaner, [b] Crimson, [b] Crea Doubles
Gaozoran: [b] Gaozoran rod, Gaozoran Rod (material)
(Crea Doubles dropping from Deljaban only drops in this mission)

Variation 2:
Deljaban: [b] Deljagnus, [b] Deljabaner, [b] Crimson
Dilnazen: [b] Gizaha-Zashi

Variation 3:
Deljaban: [b]Deljagnus, [b] Deljabaner, [b] Crimson
Carriguine: [b] Carriguiruc

Box Drops:
Tero / All-save
Mega / Stamina
Me / HP Restore
[b] Mugunruk
[b] Ank Dedda
[b] 2-headed Ragnus
[b] Muzzlefever
[b] Uransara
[b] Viper

Dulk Fakis Boss Box Drops:
[b] Blackheart
[b] Ank Zagza
[b] Cubo Tuma
[b] Tesbra
[b] Dulk-senba

Parum Bonus Missions

Variation 1:
Badira: [b] Storm Line
Jarba: [b] Halarod

Variation 2:
Go Vahra: [b] 2-headed Ragnus
Polavohra: [b] Meteor Cannon

Variation 3:
Go Vahra: [b] Two-headed Ragnus
Gol Dova: [b] Sweet Death

Box Drops:
Solid / Power S
Solid / Hit S
[b] Huge Cutter
[b] Sweet Death
[b] Crimson
[b] Black Bull
[b] Viper
[b] Muzzlefever

De Ragnus Boss Box Drops:
[b] Double Agito
[b] Twin Tornado
[b] Delette Line

Neudaiz Bonus Missions

Variation 1:
Ageeta: [b] Baji Line
Bysha type-Koh21 : [b] Hirokteri

Variation 2:
Ageeta: [b] Baji Line
Olgohmon: [b] Uransara

Variation 3:
Olgohmon: [b] Uransara
Kamatoze: [b] Fuka-Misaki

Box Drops:
Har / Quick
Sori / Force
[b] Fuka-Misaki
[b] Deva-zashi
[b] Shi-kikami

Onmagoug Boss Box Drops:
[b] Togeha-zashi
[b] Kazarod
[b] Cati-senba
[b] Yamata Line
[b] Orpa-senba

Moatoob Bonus Missions

Variation 1:
Naval: [b] Rabol Lebfa
Bil de Vear: [b] Bil De Axe

Variation 2:
Vanda Merha: [b] Shigga Desta
Kog Nadd: [b] Mugunruk

Variation 3:
Vanda: [b] Shigga Desta
Drua Gora: [b] Gur Bazga

Box Drops:
Mega / Rainbow
Orpad / Guard
Gudda Skela
Gur Bazga
Cubo Musrana

Maggas Magahna Boss Box Drops:
[b] Rattlesnake
[b] Shigga Baret
[b] Rabol Asted
[b] Rabol Cati

All trial and bonus missions can also have Rappies appear giving rappy feathers and giga skill pp save.

Boss Box drops DO NOT BENEFIT from the 500% drop rates.
There are other monsters that appear in the Trial missions that do not appear in the Bonus Missions like Svaltus. eg. Svaltus drop rates are not affected.

Week 1 - Parum Missions ONLY (Bonus Mission 1 + 2)
Week 2 - Moatoob Missions ONLY (Bonus Mission 1 + 2)
Week 3 - Neudaiz Missions ONLY (Bonus Mission 1 + 2)
Week 4 - Guardians Colony Missions ONLY (Bonus Mission 1 + 2)
Week 5 - All Missions available.
(If we get lucky) Week 6 - All Missions Available

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: SeKaI on 2007-10-04 11:25 ]</font>

mvffin
Oct 2, 2007, 11:12 AM
so what rarz AREN'T find-able in the event missions/ex missions?

desturel
Oct 2, 2007, 11:47 AM
On 2007-10-02 09:12, mvffin wrote:
so what rarz AREN'T find-able in the event missions/ex missions?

Looking at the list, I don't see Adahna Degahna drops (Rikauteri, Needle Cannon, Degahna Cannon, Rikau-senba), Zoal Goug drops (Hoshi-kikami), De Ragan drops (Kan-yu) or Dimmagolus drops (Gudda Hon, Gur Asted)

Not that they don't drop. Just that I don't see them on the list.

Dirkster111
Oct 2, 2007, 11:52 AM
No cati/power either.

Fresh
Oct 2, 2007, 12:06 PM
some of those are boss box drops if you read one of the post they say boss boxes aren't effected by the 500% increased drop rate. Maybe thats why they aren't on the list

SandstormX
Oct 2, 2007, 12:29 PM
So how do you get stuff like the Rappy suit or formal wear?

CelestialBlade
Oct 2, 2007, 12:35 PM
Hmm, that's a shame. I was hoping to load up on Guntecher 11* weapons. Guess I still have to hunt them the old fashioned way, after all http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif Ah well, I'll just hoard up 10*s for no reason.

Fresh
Oct 2, 2007, 12:54 PM
It says they are handing out the rappy suits and stuff so its probably going to drop from jaggo's or maybe like we did for firebreak with the ban-photons or with pa frags you turn in something for the rappy suit or formal wear etc....

XenithFlare
Oct 2, 2007, 01:05 PM
All missions have rappies?

No Jaggo? D:

And what's with the separate "EX3" and "bonus missions 1 + 2?" No 3?

Fresh
Oct 2, 2007, 01:15 PM
I wasn't saying that I was saying maybe thats what the jaggo's or rappies drop. Then I said or maybe they will treat the rappy suit and formal wear like they treated the stuff that we got on firebreak when we traded in ban photons. Is that easier to understand.

Umberger
Oct 2, 2007, 01:17 PM
On 2007-10-02 11:15, Fresh wrote:
Then I said or maybe they will treat the rappy suit and formal wear like they treated the stuff that we got on firebreak when we traded in ban photons.

I think it was like that, but with Rappy Feathers.

XenithFlare
Oct 2, 2007, 01:20 PM
No, I was just wondering if the rappy comment in the list of drops was stated AS FACT, or if jaggo also spawned somewhere.

Fresh
Oct 2, 2007, 01:28 PM
Oh I have no clue but Umberger just posted and said they think its like that and you use rappy feathers so you probably have to get a ton of rappy feathers then go trade it to bruce for the rappy suit or formal wear or the unit that makes yellow rappy feathers pop out of you like the pouyement aura (or however you spell it http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif)

XenithFlare
Oct 2, 2007, 01:32 PM
Well I knew about the rappy feather exchange. =P I'm just hoping to benefit from the 500% drop rate on jaggo...

Fresh
Oct 2, 2007, 01:38 PM
well im hoping to come out with a few [B] Halarod's thats about all I want and maybe a tero / rainbow and har / quick. Then if I actually get a some of that them I will search for S ranks for my low level fortegunner so he can run around lookin like a GOD!!!!! Just like my other low level cast with 50% ice hel-senba http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif ahahahahahahaha what a waste of 50% element

fearbefore
Oct 4, 2007, 04:15 AM
i just want to know if rucars drop alot and if solid or hard hp restore does to. i would love to cook out 32 rucars. and no one mentions if carriguine blades drop from the mission to. i would like to know cause i would like to improve my 20 ice carriguine to a 50 or 44%. so if anyone knows i would appreciate it if u gave me the info

pikachief
Oct 4, 2007, 05:40 AM
On 2007-10-02 11:32, XenithFlare wrote:
Well I knew about the rappy feather exchange. =P I'm just hoping to benefit from the 500% drop rate on jaggo...

if u have a bullet save now u can! sell it and get like 3 more during the event XD

February
Oct 4, 2007, 06:27 AM
I'm going to dust off the old double saber to come back for this, so I can attempt to get a twin headed ragnus.

Dirkster111
Oct 4, 2007, 12:19 PM
On 2007-10-04 04:27, February wrote:
I'm going to dust off the old double saber to come back for this, so I can attempt to get a twin headed ragnus.

You need to run with me, I've seen 2 drop in the past month. One of them dropped on a solo run with no luck.

Para
Oct 4, 2007, 01:06 PM
since when did I become princess ayane >_>a;

relentless
Oct 4, 2007, 01:26 PM
On 2007-10-04 11:06, Para wrote:
since when did I become princess ayane >_>a;

Huh? Princess Ayane? Where? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif Fixe'd.. I guess. XD

Para
Oct 4, 2007, 01:29 PM
Some of the B rank units might be wrong on my list because I compared the list to somewhere else and might've mistranslated D: or something...

Remedy
Oct 4, 2007, 01:33 PM
"Teiro/All-save, Solid/Stamina, Solid/HP Restore"

Does anyone have stats on these units? I'm curious. :3

God, I need to get back to reading the JP wiki regularly and stuff.

Fatima
Oct 4, 2007, 01:37 PM
On 2007-10-02 10:54, Fresh wrote:
It says they are handing out the rappy suits and stuff so its probably going to drop from jaggo's or maybe like we did for firebreak with the ban-photons or with pa frags you turn in something for the rappy suit or formal wear etc....

The formal suit can be acquired by trading in rappy feathers. The suit is a reward for completing all four of the 1-up missions. (one for each planet/coloney).

Umberger
Oct 4, 2007, 01:47 PM
Tero / All-Save: B rank GRM Arm Slot Unit, 90% Skill and Bullet costs, -100 ATP, -60 ATA.
I only found Tero and Hard / HP Restore, which are level 2 and 3 auto HP recovery.
Same, Giga and Hard / Stamina, which are +4 and +6 STA.

The last two are GRM Extra Slot units, Tero / HP Restore and Giga / Stamina are B rank, Hard / HP Restore and Hard / Stamina are A rank.

relentless
Oct 4, 2007, 01:51 PM
On 2007-10-04 11:47, Umberger wrote:
Tero / All-Save: B rank GRM Arm Slot Unit, 90% Skill and Bullet costs, -100 ATP, -60 ATA.
I only found Tero and Hard / HP Restore, which are level 2 and 3 auto HP recovery.

The last two are GRM Extra Slot units, Tero / HP Restore and Giga / Stamina are B rank, Hard / HP Restore and Hard / Stamina are A rank.

Hmm, only H/HPR is worth IMO. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Giga- and Tero- units are always B rank. (Tero usually has more stars than Giga)
Har(d)- and Solid- units are always A rank. (I think Har has more stars than Solid)
Orpad = S rank

Wil2501
Oct 4, 2007, 09:30 PM
Can anyone maybe list the enemies that appear in each of the 4 main missions? I'd mostly like to know if SEED Vance etc are in the Colony mission, and if there are any robots in the Moatoob one?

Remedy
Oct 5, 2007, 09:37 AM
On 2007-10-04 11:47, Umberger wrote:

The last two are GRM Extra Slot units, Tero / HP Restore and Giga / Stamina are B rank, Hard / HP Restore and Hard / Stamina are A rank.That's good enough for me. :3 H/HPR might make me want to look into armor that's H/B/E instead of H/A/B. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Fatima
Oct 5, 2007, 06:21 PM
On 2007-10-04 19:30, Wil2501 wrote:
Can anyone maybe list the enemies that appear in each of the 4 main missions? I'd mostly like to know if SEED Vance etc are in the Colony mission, and if there are any robots in the Moatoob one?

If I remember correctly most of the creatures will be electric based. So earth weapons and technics will come in handy. I do believe SEED creatures will be on the colony though.
I could be wrong...I can't remember what little I saw of the japanese famitsu.

buzyb77
Oct 6, 2007, 09:43 PM
Start Reading here please

Anyway i wnet to 1up again today and Still no new news abou the 1up cup lol but they did have News on Saga Of Ryzom....btw its as good as dead!!!

http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3163424

Anyway this is the Weekly? MMOupdate/report page for this week.!!!