PDA

View Full Version : ambition of the illuminus

Yoshimatsue
Oct 2, 2007, 11:29 AM
when is ambbition of the illuminus supposed to come out for the us or have they announced it yet

A2K
Oct 2, 2007, 11:32 AM
It is officially announced for us, but no, we don't have an official release date yet.

ShinAnt
Oct 2, 2007, 11:40 AM
Many stores like GameStop are Walmart and giving a release date of November 20th.
But It's wise not to trust those.
Sega has yet to announce an official date.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ShinAnt on 2007-10-02 09:41 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ShinAnt on 2007-10-02 09:41 ]</font>

Sydz
Oct 2, 2007, 12:31 PM
I'll take a couple guesses. But remember I'm just speculating. It will either be before December, or After, Due to the holiday rush. I'm not entirely sure Sega Places enough faith in PSU to push it as a Holiday title, because those are the big ones. Infact Condisidering that, We may already be in that. With this realization, I now have a sinking feeling in my stomach it won't be until after christmas.

FireFox276
Oct 2, 2007, 12:42 PM
some sites in the UK say its 14th December. But as I'm sure people have noticed, on the official PSU page, in the top banner it says "The Battle Begins Nov.24th" Now I know, that date was for the UK/EU release but bare with me...

PSU came out for the US in October. It came out for the UK/EU on the above date, one month later.

If the UK/EU date for AoI is indeed 14th December, US AoI could very well be Nov.24th. Please note this is a hunch/theory.