PDA

View Full Version : problem with synth% increase?

OGInSoMnIaC
Oct 2, 2007, 03:24 PM
Someone told me about problems with the recent jp update about some weapon [B]s already inserted into partner machines before the increased synth rate will auto fail if you try to make them after they change the success rate. Does anyone know if this is true or not, have any proof?

pikachief
Oct 2, 2007, 03:25 PM
i dont have proof but people have auto failed kan yu's already.

Menochi
Oct 2, 2007, 03:25 PM
Fixed.

More specifically, it was an issue and they fixed it the following update.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Menochi on 2007-10-02 13:26 ]</font>

Otis_Kat
Oct 2, 2007, 03:26 PM
Sounds like a crock of bull unless they can prove this happened to a weapon with a 100% synth rate. Even failing a ton of 1* weapons at 98% would be suitable.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Otis_Kat on 2007-10-02 13:27 ]</font>

pikachief
Oct 2, 2007, 03:28 PM
On 2007-10-02 13:24, OGInSoMnIaC wrote:
Someone told me about problems with the recent jp update about some weapon [B]s already inserted into partner machines before the increased synth rate will auto fail if you try to make them after they change the success rate. Does anyone know if this is true or not, have any proof?

i already told u not to worry about it! lol

OGInSoMnIaC
Oct 2, 2007, 03:30 PM
Pfft. I don't care pika your usually wrong what if you were wrong about being wrong huh?! EVER THINK OF THAT ONE?! >_> lol ok good nothing to worry about then, see yall in november!
Also my Kan Yu failed already. Am i supposed to call it an "auto fail" in 2 months?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: OGInSoMnIaC on 2007-10-02 13:32 ]</font>

pikachief
Oct 2, 2007, 03:31 PM
On 2007-10-02 13:30, OGInSoMnIaC wrote:
Pfft. I don't care pika your usually wrong what if you were wrong about being wrong huh?! EVER THINK OF THAT ONE?! >_> lol ok good nothing to worry about then, see yall in november!

but everything i've said has been right so far..... we are getting a cup..... my update list of what we were getting after fire break was 100% right except the cup, and we got dulk fakis sooner than i thought.

I'e been mostly right! what are u talking about!? T_T

OGInSoMnIaC
Oct 2, 2007, 03:34 PM
What about my kan yu does it count huh?

Otis_Kat
Oct 2, 2007, 03:40 PM
On 2007-10-02 13:31, pikachief wrote:but everything i've said has been right so far..... we are getting a cup..... my update list of what we were getting after fire break was 100% right except the cup, and we got dulk fakis sooner than i thought.

Ooooo! You read the jp updates and "predicted" what would come out!

http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

pikachief
Oct 2, 2007, 03:43 PM
English updates are different from JP updates i cannot tell u if they'll screw up our updates teh same, or if they do if they mess them up on teh same things.

I only predict the predictable. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Menochi
Oct 2, 2007, 03:44 PM
On 2007-10-02 13:26, Otis_Kat wrote:
Sounds like a crock of bull unless they can prove this happened to a weapon with a 100% synth rate. Even failing a ton of 1* weapons at 98% would be suitable.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Otis_Kat on 2007-10-02 13:27 ]</font>

On Sega's own site, they stated that there was a bug that resulted from the change in synth rates. Boards that were already in the PM would come out with strange %s (neutral element sorisenba with an actual % other than 0) Some boards didn't get the updated synth % (they stayed at where they were before the patch) Some were pretty much going to fail regardless (Stated by ST themselves) among other buggery that ST just did what they always do. They apologized for the inconvenience and seemed like they just left it until the following week they fixed it (but didn't remove/replace anything that happened as a result of the error)

pikachief
Oct 2, 2007, 03:45 PM
On 2007-10-02 13:42, Otis_Kat wrote:

On 2007-10-02 13:31, pikachief wrote:but everything i've said has been right so far..... we are getting a cup..... my update list of what we were getting after fire break was 100% right except the cup, and we got dulk fakis sooner than i thought.

Ooooo! You read the jp updates and "predicted" what would come out!

http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

funny how i posted the same thing u just said. A.K.A. I KNOW THAT DUH lol

Otis_Kat
Oct 2, 2007, 03:49 PM
On 2007-10-02 13:44, Menochi wrote:On Sega's own site, they stated that there was a bug that resulted from the change in synth rates. Boards that were already in the PM would come out with strange %s (neutral element sorisenba with an actual % other than 0) Some boards didn't get the updated synth % (they stayed at where they were before the patch) Some were pretty much going to fail regardless (Stated by ST themselves) among other buggery that ST just did what they always do. They apologized for the inconvenience and seemed like they just left it until the following week they fixed it (but didn't remove/replace anything that happened as a result of the error)

Well if Sega reported it...duh!

But this guy made it sound like some dumb rumor.

pikachief
Oct 2, 2007, 03:51 PM
yea i know and i told him not to worry about it and that we shouldnt get the same problem here, and even if we do it would be fixed.

Hes very ascared of losing his 11*'s >:{ (double agito gwahahaa)

OGInSoMnIaC
Oct 2, 2007, 04:00 PM
Shut up TECHNICALLY my pm is still an angel 0:) those boards were never inserted in her. But that svaltus sword, and fuka-misaki, and gudda skela count BUT what if i wanted 2 monomates and a star atomizer instead of 10* weapons?! I did and that's why they "failed". So http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif!

pikachief
Oct 2, 2007, 04:03 PM
So i wish i could find an S rank and here u are complaining about failing them http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

anyways back to hunting with my gold luck at teh hive http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

(actually im playing my new wii XD)