PDA

View Full Version : AoI: Race bonus for class type?

realP
Oct 2, 2007, 05:26 PM
Any word on an update to RACE bonuses for type of class?

I have been searching, but, either, I didn't find anything or I just missed it somewhere.

Zorafim
Oct 2, 2007, 07:58 PM
I really hope they just take it out totally. It's not like the types we have need an even bigger boost.

Soukosa
Oct 2, 2007, 08:32 PM
It's all the same it has been. The two acro classes have a 5% bonus for human and not any other race from what I can see (only have a human and newman char).

realP
Oct 2, 2007, 10:37 PM
That is funny, as the new classes seem to fit newmans perfectly. Although, humans are supposed to be well rounded, but not the best at anything. I think the bonus is what gives the human class its only advantage. Almost like a handicap. lol.

Stezan
Oct 2, 2007, 11:26 PM
I thought Newmans had Race Bonuses for any tech-using classes, wouldn't they get a bonus for acrotecher?

VanHalen
Oct 2, 2007, 11:54 PM
Because they touch themselves at night.

Hakoten
Oct 3, 2007, 02:16 PM
On 2007-10-02 21:54, VanHalen wrote:
Because they touch themselves at night.

Fail.

Soukosa
Oct 3, 2007, 04:28 PM
On 2007-10-02 20:37, realP wrote:
That is funny, as the new classes seem to fit newmans perfectly. Although, humans are supposed to be well rounded, but not the best at anything. I think the bonus is what gives the human class its only advantage. Almost like a handicap. lol.

With such a strong bonus its hardly a handicap. Human has better overall stats for the jobs hands down. Both also make use of alot of stats, making human that much better. Newman isn't as great either since they lack the ATP badly and both acros were designed to melee, which also puts to good use HP and DFP, which they also lack in (you can't rely entirely upon EVP).

Zorafim
Oct 3, 2007, 04:38 PM
Which is exactly why newmen should get atp, hp, and def bonuses to these classes.

DAMASCUS
Oct 3, 2007, 05:01 PM
Just to review what are all of the race bonuses for the classes? Is there a place for that information?

HFlowen
Oct 3, 2007, 05:03 PM
On 2007-10-03 15:01, DAMASCUS wrote:
Just to review what are all of the race bonuses for the classes? Is there a place for that information?

http://psupedia.info/Types#Favored_Types

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: HFlowen on 2007-10-03 15:03 ]</font>

DAMASCUS
Oct 3, 2007, 05:25 PM
Thank you for the quick response. That one was deep. I wouldn't have even thought to look there.

realP
Oct 3, 2007, 10:34 PM
On 2007-10-03 14:28, Soukosa wrote:

On 2007-10-02 20:37, realP wrote:

With such a strong bonus its hardly a handicap. Human has better overall stats for the jobs hands down. Both also make use of alot of stats, making human that much better. Newman isn't as great either since they lack the ATP badly and both acros were designed to melee, which also puts to good use HP and DFP, which they also lack in (you can't rely entirely upon EVP).

Then why do they give newmans a bonus for Wartecher? That involves melee combat. Why are the Acros consider melee? I find it funny as they require Ranger levels-especially the Acrofighter. The Acrofighter requires 5 Ranger and 3 Hunter right? They even get S-rank melee weapons. Fighgunners use both, but they do not get any S-rank guns. It just seems that since the "Acrofighter" takes 5 Rangeer levels that they should be more gun focused, as they have the opposite requirements of a Fighgunner. The Acrotecher is also strange as a melee type, since they require to ranged classes: Ranger and Force.

Don't get me wrong, as I think the classes are great in all. They just seem to follow a different formula then the original PSU classes. An example would be the Acrotecher and Fighgunner. Acrotecher's requirements make you think it would have a name like Gunfighter.

Ok, I'm done ranting, because I think that's all I'm doing now.