PDA

View Full Version : Real fast 1Up Cup question concerning 11*s

CelestialBlade
Oct 3, 2007, 06:49 PM
I keep asking this question to people and I've yet to get a straight answer, or one that doesn't disagree with another. So I'll ask it here and hope for a definite answer, if there is one.

First off, in EX missions, that 500% drop rate affects the boxes too, right? I've gotten about a 50% ratio of yes and no answers here :

If so....well, I've heard all KINDS of answers about 11*s in boxes. Do they appear in boxes, and do the drop rates affect those too? I don't really care about 10* drops, I'm after the 11*s here.

If it's been answered, yell at me and shoot me a link, I don't care, just answer this question already x_x

Lyrise
Oct 3, 2007, 06:57 PM
No, the drop rates do not affect boxes. Otherwise there would have been a huge flood of them on the Japanese servers. Trial or EX mission. Additionally, there isn't a single 11 star that can be gotten via a box in the EX missions.

All you can do is just hope the 11 star you want drops from the associated boss.

CelestialBlade
Oct 3, 2007, 07:01 PM
Ah, so Cup isn't going to make my hunting any easier. Ah well, should be a fun event regardless.

Thanks for giving me a clear answer.

Powder Keg
Oct 3, 2007, 07:01 PM
Looks like no one is finding a Kazrod or a Kan Yu still.

Neith
Oct 3, 2007, 08:12 PM
Just to tack this on, for the Colony EX missions in A-Rank, is there a chance of Agito Replica dropping? The reason I ask is that some of the enemies mentioned in the EX missions are HIVE monsters (Gaozoran, Carriguine, Dilnazen).

So for the Agito board drop, did it mean Lv100+ monsters IN Hive, or Lv100+ monsters that appear in Hive missions? I'm guessing the Agito won't be able to drop in EX, but figured I'd ask anyway. I'm guessing not, because of the Crea Doubles drop.

Menochi
Oct 3, 2007, 08:24 PM
Area drops means that anytime you're in a map with the HIVE layout, HIVE area drops have a chance (Even if say, olghomon appeared that time)

Same goes with any area drop. Its the map itself that determines area rares (such as box rares and synth mats)

WildArms2
Oct 3, 2007, 09:30 PM
On 2007-10-03 16:57, Lyrise wrote:
No, the drop rates do not affect boxes. Otherwise there would have been a huge flood of them on the Japanese servers. Trial or EX mission. Additionally, there isn't a single 11 star that can be gotten via a box in the EX missions.

All you can do is just hope the 11 star you want drops from the associated boss.

Tis not true the last set of boxes in the EX mission are boss boxes and things like black bull solid power s har quick drop in those boxes

Golto
Oct 3, 2007, 09:40 PM
UrikoBB3 I remember seeing the first pic of the Agito Replica board when the JPN had the FamiCup. I think there are Linear line Maps and Hive Maps in the Colony Trial + EX mission.

The only 11* I can think of that will be somewhat common is the 11* [B] Bil De Axe.

Arika
Oct 3, 2007, 09:41 PM
1. solid power S and har/quick is not 11*
2. as Lyrise said, it is not effect box, yes include the box after u clear EX misison too

HFlowen
Oct 3, 2007, 09:49 PM
Luck does not affect boxes. There are simply a lot more chances to get boxes in a much shorter time span than a normal mission.

EJ
Oct 4, 2007, 12:21 AM
So does this 500% drop rate effect missions outside the 1up cup like Sleeping Warriors and True darkness?

pikachief
Oct 4, 2007, 12:24 AM
On 2007-10-03 22:21, EJ wrote:
So does this 500% drop rate effect missions outside the 1up cup like Sleeping Warriors and True darkness?

no it only effects teh EX missions. thats what the EX missions are, missions with super high drop rates

(lol P.S. i accidentally typed in SEX the first time i typed that XD)

Chuck_Norris
Oct 4, 2007, 12:27 AM
On 2007-10-03 22:24, pikachief wrote:
(lol P.S. i accidentally typed in SEX the first time i typed that XD)

Sex missions, eh? inb4PSUhotcoffiemod.

WildArms2
Oct 4, 2007, 02:36 AM
On 2007-10-03 19:41, Arika wrote:
1. solid power S and har/quick is not 11*
2. as Lyrise said, it is not effect box, yes include the box after u clear EX misison too

yea they are not 11* weapon but think about it if those are droping in the boxes...units that drop and weapons that drop from bosses at lv 100 that mean you can get the 11 dagger, 11* pistal 11* long swrod just to name a few

Ceresa
Oct 4, 2007, 02:58 AM
Why you're arguing with someone that actually played the mission about what's in those boxes is beyond me.

The boxes have fixed drops limited to the A units and 10 star equips. Period.

Get over it.