PDA

View Full Version : List of Hal videos from story mode (help!)

Smallredbox
Oct 5, 2007, 10:07 AM
Does anyone know where I can find these videos online?

I searched youtube, but I couldnt find anything.

There is one video in particular I am looking for.

The one where it talks about missing scientists.

If anyone can show me where to find them, or can post the video themselves, I would really appreciate that.

Rizen
Oct 5, 2007, 11:35 AM
Hmm...I think I have a saved game somewhere close to that part. I will check and see if I can pull something for ya.

Smallredbox
Oct 6, 2007, 10:07 AM
Okay, thanks!

Sinue_v2
Oct 6, 2007, 12:05 PM
What are you looking for, in particular? If you want the video for clips - I can't help you. If you just want the information and dialog from the scenes, then there's a full transcript of PSU in the Guides section.

Remius
Oct 6, 2007, 03:23 PM
I want hal AND her voice actor to die.

Smallredbox
Oct 7, 2007, 03:30 PM
The thing is, there is a part of the video I need to check, the part where it shows the missing scientists, to be exact.

I think they left a easter egg there.

Smallredbox
Oct 9, 2007, 05:36 PM
bump

Could anyone here help me?

Is there a list of the videos on the pC version someon could rip?

Or maybe put on youtube?

Rizen
Oct 9, 2007, 05:39 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif I haven't been able to reach that part yet. I'm slowly playing offline again (all my saved games were after chapter 2, 8, 10, and 12), but Im not sure how long it will be before I get to the part with the Hal report about the professors.

mizukage
Oct 9, 2007, 05:48 PM
Since I only have the ps2 offline version for now, I don't think I am much help. However, your best bet would be to play the offline story mode for PSU again. It only takes about a couple of hours to reach that A-Photon cutscene. I don't recall there being any easter eggs though, but on the other hand. I had somewhat rush through PSU story mode and so, I might be missing tons of the details. I had missed 70% of the NPC dialogues in PSU, yet I never plan on replaying the game, but I do extra mode and its like a ghost town, but since the character along with the stuff will be transferred over to AOI as expected (otherwise, there was no reason for extra mode), that's the only mode I will be playing until AOI.

Smallredbox
Oct 9, 2007, 07:18 PM
Okay, cool.