PDA

View Full Version : GH-434

Miyuki-chan
Oct 6, 2007, 03:11 PM
Just found that the GH-434 also uses the 5* Yohmei rifle Burzaihoh with Plasma Shot when she's at low Bst lvl.

Genoa
Oct 6, 2007, 03:21 PM
Heh, I found that my 433 actually uses Shifta and Deband, not just Zodial, and her Bst lvl. is still 0 =0

Miyuki-chan
Oct 6, 2007, 03:28 PM
My 434 (on my alt Asami) is still Bst lvl 0 as well. So far I've only seen her use the Saiyuhoh with Rising Shot and the Burzaihoh with Plasma Shot.
She hasn't done any of the "Support" that's referred to in her description.

I noted the use of the Burzaihoh/Plasma Shot because it's not listed in the Item Database.

Shifta and Deband from a PM would be awesome!

Genoa
Oct 6, 2007, 03:42 PM
Of course it didn't cast like... SHIFTA, then... DEBAND. At two different times she spammed the same support tech like 5-6 times <_> She says something like... "Need some help?" or something...
So far the only weapon she's used are 6* tenora twins w/Mayalee shot. Every once in a while she uses Shifta, Deband, and Resta. One more run and she'll be lvl.1 <_>

These descriptions are exactly all that accurate I presume.

Complex_Jao
Oct 6, 2007, 03:45 PM
Mine is at 0 and she cant stop using the blackbull shes got

Zoamel_Gustav
Oct 6, 2007, 03:58 PM
On 2007-10-06 13:28, Miyuki-chan wrote:
My 434 (on my alt Asami) is still Bst lvl 0 as well. So far I've only seen her use the Saiyuhoh with Rising Shot and the Burzaihoh with Plasma Shot.
She hasn't done any of the "Support" that's referred to in her description.

I noted the use of the Burzaihoh/Plasma Shot because it's not listed in the Item Database.

Shifta and Deband from a PM would be awesome!

The Item Database data is based on the All PM Info (http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=153933&forum=22&61) topic, which is a work in progress. GH-434's Burzaihoh (5* Yohmei Rifle) Plasma Shot and Falgohoh (6* Yohmei Rifle) Burning Shot should be added. Along with Shifta and Deband on GH-433's Slyrod.

On 2007-10-06 13:21, MegamanX wrote:
Heh, I found that my 433 actually uses Shifta and Deband, not just Zodial, and her Bst lvl. is still 0 =0
Hmm. That would explain the Slyrod rather than just a wand. I may have to test the GH-444's Slyrod as well.