PDA

View Full Version : Has this ever happend to you? >_>

Genoa
Oct 7, 2007, 07:10 AM
Not sure if it has anything to do with me being on PS2, but I was in Dallgun Plaza, everything was fine... I go to check if there were any missions... there weren't any A missions so I went back into plaza, and my Jacket was off! 0_o It was on before I went to mission counter?

This has happend to my f-beast a few times as well. Why D; I dun likes it.

xgp
Oct 7, 2007, 07:20 AM
i am on ps2 and it das npt hapn to but my cast das not whar a jacket
XD sorr but i have playd a etier day uesing ivisabl guns.

SStrikerR
Oct 7, 2007, 07:23 AM
On 2007-10-07 05:20, xgp wrote:
i am on ps2 and it does not happen to me but my cast does not where a jacket
XD sorry but i have played the other day using invisible guns.

i read your sig right b4 i was about to say, "pay attention to what you type", but then i read it, so i decided to make it a little easier on people.

edit:spelling

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ryan113 on 2007-10-07 05:24 ]</font>

relentless
Oct 7, 2007, 07:23 AM

lol Invisible Guns, that'd be kinda cool.

Mystil
Oct 7, 2007, 10:28 AM
My shoes came off before..when I played on the PS2. I actually looked better with them off o_O.

Saligun
Oct 7, 2007, 10:44 AM
On 2007-10-07 05:23, SeKaI wrote:

I wonder if this person ever even looked at their KB while typeing this.

Jakosifer
Oct 7, 2007, 10:47 AM
On 2007-10-07 08:44, Saligun wrote:

He has dyslexia, cut him some slack.

And for the OP, yes, my pants have been removed before...Don't know why it happens but its always funny. >.>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Jakomay_07 on 2007-10-07 08:49 ]</font>

Menochi
Oct 7, 2007, 10:50 AM

I wonder if this person even knows how to read, since his sig says he has dyslexia. Before you're an ass to someone, make sure yours is covered.

Kylie
Oct 7, 2007, 10:51 AM
It's never happened to me, but it happens a lot to my friend.

ThEoRy
Oct 7, 2007, 01:04 PM

what does it matter if your looking at the keys or the screen? If the letters are all jumbled up in your head, their physical location doesn't matter. My only suggestion would be a good spell checker. Dyslexia or not, The computer can at least make you sound literate. I think both sides of this fence should be considerate to each other.

On topic. I have swung invisable rods before.

Mayu
Oct 7, 2007, 01:10 PM
Oh yeah

Happened on Rena

Was at like moatoob http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Konstanse_Xx
Oct 7, 2007, 01:18 PM
Happened with my pants. >_>

SStrikerR
Oct 7, 2007, 04:37 PM
and if you didnt notice you can still read it, so why do you even give a crap if its spelled wrong?

Nobo
Oct 7, 2007, 04:42 PM
On 2007-10-07 05:10, MegamanX wrote:
Not sure if it has anything to do with me being on PS2, but I was in Dallgun Plaza, everything was fine... I go to check if there were any missions... there weren't any A missions so I went back into plaza, and my Jacket was off! 0_o It was on before I went to mission counter?

Yes, twice actually! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_beer.gif

Once I was going to sea bed and when I get there I am missing my pants and shoes. And the second time my shoes came off after switching to him from my alt. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_beer.gif

February
Oct 7, 2007, 04:46 PM
On 2007-10-07 08:50, Menochi wrote:

I wonder if this person even knows how to read, since his sig says he has dyslexia. Before you're an ass to someone, make sure yours is covered.

To be honest, I have what was referred to as "One of the worst cases of dyslexia I've ever seen" when I was diagnosed with it. Dyslexia doesn't cause you to spell wrong, it causes you to type the words out of order. Or read them out of order.

And I've never had that happen on the PS2 either.

TetsuyaHikari
Oct 8, 2007, 03:55 AM

I wonder if you even looked at your KB while you was TYPING that.

Anyway...

Yeah. I'm on PS2 and it has happened to me before with CAST parts actually. Luckily I was in my room when it happened, but..I signed off to switch to my alt, then when I signed back on, my Torso was gone D:

Nai_Calus
Oct 8, 2007, 05:11 AM
Had it happen the other night on PC AoI, heh. Right in the middle of spamming Buten on some Vandas, Nai suddenly wasn't wearing his pants. Guess they ripped them off or something. D:

beatrixkiddo
Oct 8, 2007, 08:36 AM
On 2007-10-07 14:46, February wrote:
To be honest, I have what was referred to as "One of the worst cases of dyslexia I've ever seen" when I was diagnosed with it. Dyslexia doesn't cause you to spell wrong, it causes you to type the words out of order. Or read them out of order.

Not to demean your personal experience, but dyslexia doesn't always affect people in the same way, and not only can it affect the order or words, but it can affect the order of letters, and can also result in extremely phonetic spelling.

On topic: This only happened to me one, on PC. I lost my shoes upon going to My Room >_>

Xtian913
Oct 8, 2007, 09:04 AM
In all the time I've had with my main character (600+ hours) the clothes removal glitch has never happened, BUT - I just started an alt last week and when she finished a mission in LL, as she returned to the lobby, her Segaya shirt was gone! I guess my new beastlady likes a little air on her skin... =P

CelestialBlade
Oct 8, 2007, 09:37 AM
This might be the funniest bug I've ever heard.

"Ahh, that was a good run, little closer to a level now and--WHERE ARE MY PANTS?! D:"

Ryo_Hayasa
Oct 8, 2007, 09:52 AM

Hmmm, maybe Dallgun's ghost was trying to....
Nah, couldn't be... That'd be creepy as 'ell though. No wonder Laia didn't like him that much.

Turbobrain
Oct 8, 2007, 10:57 AM
I have mild Dyslexia to.... a lot of ppl know this on here.... and most ppl are cool with it. Just dont worry to much about the guys that are asses... we all have own gifts and our problems! Ppl should worry less about the grammmar and more about the content. It soes anyoy me sometimes when I have to re-cehck a post for ages seing if its ok, often then getting it wrong.

Just to make things a bit worse I have real bad adult ADHD and most of the stuff I write comes out completety bad anyway....

Good job I have a secretary to dictate at work to.

Does make my posts a bit hard to read but as I said , most ppl who kmnow me know I have a problem and mnost ppl here are cool about it.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Turbobrain on 2007-10-08 09:02 ]</font>

BFGfreak
Oct 8, 2007, 12:00 PM
On 2007-10-08 07:52, Ryo_Hayasa wrote:

Hmmm, maybe Dallgun's ghost was trying to....
Nah, couldn't be... That'd be creepy as 'ell though. No wonder Laia didn't like him that much.

Actually, it could be Nav's ghost doing that, now that he doesn't have to worry about getting knee'd in the groin anymore.

As for this glitch, I haven't heard of it happening on the 360 server, though I never tried it.

Anyways, to those who think that dyslexic spelling is bad, 7ru57 //3, 3y3'v3 c33n w0rc3 7yp3n 0n t3h n3t b34 (5 minutes to leetify that sentence right there)

TetsuyaHikari
Oct 8, 2007, 03:35 PM
"Trust me, I've seen worse typing on the net before"

Sentence decoded http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif

Well, that was a waste of a post..lol

February
Oct 8, 2007, 03:56 PM
On 2007-10-08 06:36, beatrixkiddo wrote:

On 2007-10-07 14:46, February wrote:

Not to demean your personal experience, but dyslexia doesn't always affect people in the same way, and not only can it affect the order or words, but it can affect the order of letters, and can also result in extremely phonetic spelling.

On topic: This only happened to me one, on PC. I lost my shoes upon going to My Room >_>

That's really kind of interesting, because I've never had it affect me quite that way. I assumed that it could be another learning disability he suffered from that was easier to clump in to "Dyslexia." I've never known anyone that it affected this way, so that's interesting to hear that it can. I guess you learn something new every day, even still. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

I was thinking about this glitch, I've had my armor randomly dissapear on me a few times on the PS2 version. Not sure if that is the same glitch, but it seems similar.