PDA

View Full Version : As if the crank dat fad couldn't hit a lower point (warning

Shadowpawn
Oct 7, 2007, 08:38 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TpTugKNT_YY

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Shadowpawn on 2007-10-07 18:53 ]</font>

DizzyDi
Oct 7, 2007, 08:50 PM
Soulja Boy's album is coming out soon, I wonder how it'll sell.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DizzyDi on 2007-10-07 18:50 ]</font>

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Oct 7, 2007, 08:54 PM
I saw some pictures people posted of him in Wal-Mart and the replies on that were he has to do record signings in Wal-Mart and the smiley that is both laughing and rolling on the ground.

And go back to a_s video, stop it with the youtubing there Shadowpawn!

youtube could rot your brains more than TV. Leave youtube alone!

Shadowpawn
Oct 7, 2007, 08:55 PM
I thought it came out already. It'll prolly sell at least 550,000 copies. One single can only do so much.

@Skubusa, mainly busa: NEVAR.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Shadowpawn on 2007-10-07 18:56 ]</font>

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Oct 7, 2007, 08:59 PM
Someone should youtube Ric Flair rolling on the ground and call that Ric Roll.

Just to spread out that meme crap a bit and then slowly kill it, until the next one. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

WHOOO! (any good SF3 vids SP? ;o)

Shadowpawn
Oct 7, 2007, 09:09 PM
I dunno, haven't watched the Shrend in a long time. ._.

DizzyDi
Oct 7, 2007, 09:11 PM
On 2007-10-07 18:55, Shadowpawn wrote:
I thought it came out already. It'll prolly sell at least 550,000 copies. One single can only do so much.

@Skubusa, mainly busa: NEVAR.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Shadowpawn on 2007-10-07 18:56 ]</font>

550,000 isn't bad.
Common's latest only pushed 300k+.
500k is enough to go gold.

Shadowpawn
Oct 7, 2007, 09:14 PM
Yeah but, Common's not mainstream so that's kinda expected. Soulja's Boy has been hyped since the beginning of this year, you expect it to do better than half a mil but I have a feeling that's all it's going to sell when people hear the rest of his album.

Sord
Oct 7, 2007, 09:16 PM
I give that vid a big fat http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Oct 7, 2007, 09:18 PM
Not everyone can be Kanye and go platinum(1mil) in 2 weeks and change, and his album "was basically how good his life is now with some celebrity references namedropped everywhere." To paraphrase a review.

50 and Mr. West made a good year for hip-hop all round since they put up numbers that killed most of the stuff last year.

Last thing I read about was LL and S.Carter "beef" ohnoes, and saw the new album cover which looks like the old Reasonable Doubt one re-mastered.

Common probably put up way more than Kweli, this time, yeah?

Shadowpawn
Oct 7, 2007, 09:53 PM
On 2007-10-07 19:18, HAYABUSA-FMW- wrote:
Not everyone can be Kanye and go platinum(1mil) in 2 weeks and change, and his album "was basically how good his life is now with some celebrity references namedropped everywhere." To paraphrase a review.

50 and Mr. West made a good year for hip-hop all round since they put up numbers that killed most of the stuff last year.

Last thing I read about was LL and S.Carter "beef" ohnoes, and saw the new album cover which looks like the old Reasonable Doubt one re-mastered.

Common probably put up way more than Kweli, this time, yeah?

LL is still rapping, I thought he retired. Also J to the izzo is putting out (in a sense) Reasonable Doubt ver. 2, neat. While I understand that not everyone can be K.West and two quarters I'm just saying that for an artist that has a hit on the Billboard charts for months, millions of myspace hits and countless parody of his song half a mil is tame.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Oct 7, 2007, 10:31 PM
I guess people have gotten their fill through all the internet buzz, no need to buy it?

DizzyDi
Oct 7, 2007, 10:38 PM
Most people already have the bootlegged.
And I'm pretty sure his CD is just going to sound like a collection of singles.