PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a PS2 AOI save file

-Tidus_415-
Oct 7, 2007, 09:27 PM
Just wondering if anyone has a save file at or near the end of the game that they would like to share with me. I just want to try out all the new stuff and I really dont want to go thru chapters 1 - 10 all over again just to unlock stuff...especially since its all in japanese -_-

Chuck_Norris
Oct 7, 2007, 09:30 PM
Just play it. It can't take THAT long.

-Tidus_415-
Oct 7, 2007, 09:38 PM
The missions arent long but...the dialog is. It seems to go on forever and trust me you'll get tired of pressing circle so many times.

White_Mage
Oct 7, 2007, 09:40 PM
Just beat the levels tidus GOSH!that way u are forced to do it all over again >:),and learn some japanese lol

Chuck_Norris
Oct 7, 2007, 09:41 PM
Just go make a sandwitch, and keep pressing "O" while you're making it.

Konstanse_Xx
Oct 7, 2007, 09:43 PM
^ Funny thing about that last post.

I seriously just did that when it was in English most of the time. XD

Wallin
Oct 7, 2007, 09:46 PM
LOL, there's a difference between learning a foreign language with a guide or with visual references, and learning a foreign language in a sci-fi universe where they could be talking about anything from pannons to the fuel used by the warp drives located in the 6th floor of the Guardians Colony (by the way, those two things are actually the same so that was a bad reference) that has absolutely nothing to do with the fact that you're soaking in the hot springs of Neudaiz.

Gryffin
Oct 7, 2007, 09:55 PM
Well, I found a thread with one a while back on a different site... all I know is I found it through google >_<