PDA

View Full Version : Finally got into this game, now I have a few questions

ShadowNinjaX7
Oct 8, 2007, 08:19 PM
I played PSO for many, many years and recently got PSU. I can't get online for a few years (I live in the middle of nowhere, and broadband isn't available to me until I go off to college, which means I'm stuck to single player. Anyways, I still have a few questions.

1.) Does your partner machine function like mags used to, where they raise your stats when in battle with you?

2.) What's the easiest way to get Photon Charges? I've taken a liking to Twin Handguns (always loved my RAmars on PSO) but they take soooooo long to recharge PP, and Photon Charges aren't always the easiest to come by. 6 PP per shot for elemental bullets saps them pretty quick. I also grind all my weapons to level 4 or 5 as well.

3.) How long before I can start getting a second Photon Art for weapons? I'm on my first mission on Moatoob right now.

4.) What is a common melee weapon for Rangers to use? Currently I've been using a Dagger+Machine Gun, but I really havn't tried anything else. Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance to any reply's I get.

FlakariLeader
Oct 8, 2007, 08:23 PM
Bleh, nevermind what I wrote, I didn't read that you were offline.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: FlakariLeader on 2007-10-08 20:39 ]</font>

Longtail
Oct 8, 2007, 08:49 PM
You're offline so other weapon arts comes as gifts from your parters if you S rank any mission while they are in your party. Though its a randomly low chance to get any.