PDA

View Full Version : AotI: Another room a new veiw

Saligun
Oct 8, 2007, 09:50 PM
I didn't see this info in the sticky so i'll ask here.1st on each of the 3 main planets where do you go to enter your planetary option(new room) and does your room look like the planet(interior wise) or do all rooms look like your guardians room on the guardians station?

ChaosAngel92
Oct 8, 2007, 10:03 PM
They all have like a special view. I remember watching on some magazine scan that moatoob landscpae you see on your window is like a desert. If your question goes directly on asking if its the same room propotion and the same window, i bealive it is. Sorry if i didnt answered correctly.

Saligun
Oct 8, 2007, 10:07 PM
Ok,but where do you enter the rooms on the 3 different planets.

beatrixkiddo
Oct 8, 2007, 10:08 PM
This feature isn't live yet, so nobody really knows.

TetsuyaHikari
Oct 9, 2007, 12:52 AM
I don't think it's really rooms on the planets themselves. I'm pretty sure you're still stationed at the Colony, but the room ticket gives you a view of a planet of your choice, so you can view it out your window, instead of just endless space http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

That's just my guess though http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif

RedMussel
Oct 9, 2007, 01:17 AM
I have actully seen i picture of somones room on here with the the city on Parum cause i remember flying cars throu the window, so look throu 100's and 100's of AoI Threads etc.

TCpsu
Oct 9, 2007, 01:59 PM
From what ive heard you access your room through that planets guardians branch so i assume its on the planet.

quite how something as small as say..the neudaiz Branch. can fit all thse rooms in is anyones guess (Unless theyre in those buildings behind the main one)

----
Sig under construction.

DavidNel
Oct 9, 2007, 02:01 PM
Ah, so those doors behind the guardian HQ will start to have a use now?

DraginHikari
Oct 9, 2007, 02:02 PM
It's pretty much like most room setups in these kind of games, the place you enter to get to your room is usually just the entrance to a neigbor or something then you just kinda automatically go to your place there XD

EspioKaos
Oct 9, 2007, 02:03 PM
On 2007-10-09 11:59, TCpsu wrote:
From what ive heard you access your room through that planets guardians branch so i assume its on the planet.

That is correct. Maybe this way they'll finally put those meeting room doors at the back of each HQ to use...

CelestialBlade
Oct 9, 2007, 02:03 PM
That's a sensible theory. In Story Mode, you enter Maya's room through the Guardian's branch on Neudaiz.

Don't move to Neudaiz or you'll be kept up all night by the senseless yelling of people trying to get into HSM games ;P

Kylie
Oct 9, 2007, 03:11 PM
On 2007-10-08 20:08, beatrixkiddo wrote:
This feature isn't live yet, so nobody really knows.

I'm hoping there are a few different views to choose from, which is likely in my opinion because of how customizable they've tried to make things seems so far.

landman
Oct 9, 2007, 05:23 PM
I hope we can chose the view, I didn't like the Moatob one, we have seen in artwork and in game giant rocks and mountains with "windows" and now we live in the ledge of the desert?? I was hopping a "higher" view... anyway I don't think we are going to have great views because the loading time while buying would be too annoying...

Dragwind
Oct 9, 2007, 05:59 PM
I sure can't wait until this gets implemented. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif