PDA

View Full Version : Monstor type, element, spawns on the 1upCup 'test' runs?

Turbobrain
Oct 9, 2007, 02:06 AM
Does anyone know what type of monstors we'll be getting on the 'test' missions(ex to, I gues we know from the drops chrarts for this event already posted)... the ones where we have to pick up the sample(s)?

I ask this as I am in the proccess of syntening...(or attempting to) some 40%+ weps for my FF/FiG who will be past 90 by the 19th....

For example, I hear on Parum the mission will have several Svaltus, if so, are they still light? how many of them are there and how much of the mission consists of fire/electric type... or does it consist of different elemental monstors or monstors all together?

I just want to make sure I'm synthning the right weps and armours. Any help on this would be appreciated!

CelestialBlade
Oct 9, 2007, 06:30 AM
To add to this, are there any robot-filled missions? Robots + lv. 28 Killer Shot + 250% EXP = SEEEEX

Mr_Confused
Oct 9, 2007, 11:00 AM
I know that there are missions with robots on it on neudaiz. whether or not there the only or majority i dont know.

pikachief
Oct 9, 2007, 11:49 AM
On 2007-10-09 09:00, Mr_Confused wrote:
I know that there are missions with robots on it on neudaiz. whether or not there the only or majority i dont know.

there is an EX mission with red robots for the 10* bow http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif Killer shot for me! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Umberger
Oct 9, 2007, 12:52 PM
On 2007-10-09 00:06, Turbobrain wrote:
For example, I hear on Parum the mission will have several Svaltus, if so, are they still light? how many of them are there and how much of the mission consists of fire/electric type... or does it consist of different elemental monstors or monstors all together?

Uh...from what I remember, there's like one Svaltus in the mission or something. Svaltus Sword won't become that much more common.

As for what's in the EX missions:

Parum
EX 1: Badira and Jarba - Rappy
EX 2: Vahra (Go Vahra) and Polavohra - Rappy
EX 3: Vahra (Go Vahra) and Gol Dova - Jaggo

Moatoob
EX 1: Naval and Bil De Vear - Rappy
EX 2: Vanda (Vanda Merha) and Kog Nadd - Rappy
EX 3: Vanda (Vanda Merha) and Drua Gohra - Jaggo

Neudaiz
EX 1: Ageeta and Bysha type-Koh21 - Rappy
EX 2: Ageeta and Gohmon (Olgohmon) - Rappy
EX 3: Ageeta and Kamatoze - Jaggo

Guardian's Colony
EX 1: Delsaban (Deljaban) and Gaozoran - Rappy
EX 2: Delsaban (Deljaban) and Dilnazen - Rappy
EX 3: Delsaban (Deljaban) and Carriguine - Jaggo

I think the EX 3 missions were only during weeks 5 and 6...

amtalx
Oct 9, 2007, 12:56 PM
On 2007-10-09 09:00, Mr_Confused wrote:

Auto-win.

CelestialBlade
Oct 9, 2007, 01:41 PM
Do the EX missions and their corresponding initial missions have the same types of monsters? *eyeing that Bysha one....*

ljkkjlcm9
Oct 9, 2007, 01:43 PM
On 2007-10-09 11:41, Typheros wrote:
Do the EX missions and their corresponding initial missions have the same types of monsters? *eyeing that Bysha one....*

you can choose any EX missions after completing the first mission with an S rank, so no

THE JACKEL

Umberger
Oct 9, 2007, 01:48 PM
On 2007-10-09 11:41, Typheros wrote:

As Zorafim said, there's no corresponding initial mission...just a Parum mission, a Neudaiz mission, etc. After you complete that, then you choose an EX mission.

Shiro_Ryuu
Oct 9, 2007, 01:49 PM
I'm kind of hoping for no robots in the prelim missions since it'll suck bad for us fighters.

CelestialBlade
Oct 9, 2007, 01:52 PM
Hmm, shame. Gonna have to level those Crossbow bullets after all D:

DavidNel
Oct 9, 2007, 02:02 PM
Hope there are some fire enemies... It seems that most of my A ranks are becoming ice-type... Why, Idk, just did.

Cerberus1981
Oct 9, 2007, 02:54 PM
Is there a time limit on these extra missions or is it just like a normal mission?

I might deliberately go weaker with my armour to build up my SUV quicker if there is a time limit.

I plan to carry 6 drumlines and 6 phantom rifles.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Cerberus1981 on 2007-10-09 12:55 ]</font>

Turbobrain
Oct 9, 2007, 08:30 PM
The original question has not yet been answered, I guess it will be very Parum-esuq(ie, fire, electric with some Light)... buut would like to be sure.

I like to know the swarms as this will also influence what wweapons I mass synth to try and get high ele %'s.... lots of spears you can never go wrong though;)- for a FF IMO

One thing I was going to ask, does anyone know how long these test missions normally last? The ex missions I am told only 2/3 minutes... I would have thought that the test missions maybe 8-10minutes if we have to get 8-10 chips... dunno why I got this figure....

Thanks for any help!