PDA

View Full Version : where is best place to level each tech plz? what max lv ABC

xlancex
Oct 9, 2007, 03:02 PM
Hi could you tell me the best areas tolv each main tech i found that the colony is good for Gizonde as its light attack on dark although ice is ok im guessing using ice on fire mosters would be good but im not sure an expert oppinion would be great thanks.

my 2nd question is would it be better to fast level these techs using low C monsters where they die instantly or used B and C monsters where they take a more hits. i really want to power level my techs to lv 21 at least.

3rdly

As a wartecker what is my max tech lv in PSU not the new version but the current one.

as im a complete novice thanks in advance all your help is greatly appreciated.

beatrixkiddo
Oct 9, 2007, 03:03 PM
First off, a Wartecher can only get techs up to 20, for now. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

xlancex
Oct 9, 2007, 03:10 PM
is there a big jump from 20-21 or is 20 a good lv to have in your arsenal?

beatrixkiddo
Oct 9, 2007, 03:12 PM
Well 21 has a lot bigger range, higher Special Effect (like burn, etc), and more damage. I'd say use them if you like them, but until AoI (when Wartecher gets lv30 ATTACK tech, but still lv20 SUPPORT) they won't be very reliable damage dealers, especially compared to your weapons.

Ezodagrom
Oct 9, 2007, 03:37 PM
On 2007-10-09 13:02, xlancex wrote:
Hi could you tell me the best areas tolv each main tech i found that the colony is good for Gizonde as its light attack on dark although ice is ok im guessing using ice on fire mosters would be good but im not sure an expert oppinion would be great thanks.

my 2nd question is would it be better to fast level these techs using low C monsters where they die instantly or used B and C monsters where they take a more hits. i really want to power level my techs to lv 21 at least.

3rdly

As a wartecker what is my max tech lv in PSU not the new version but the current one.

as im a complete novice thanks in advance all your help is greatly appreciated.

Gizonde isn't strong against dark, lightning/zonde is strong against earth/rock/diga, the only tech strong against dark monsters is regrants. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif'

I think a good place to lvl techs is plains overlord (ragan mission), at the highest rank you can do, I lvled my ratechs easily to 11 there using the safe spots http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

EDIT: oh, and to lvl techs, the damage you do doesn't matter, it's the number of times that you use the tech that matter. (and if it's a tech that hits many targets, the more targets it hit, the faster it lvls)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ezodagrom on 2007-10-09 13:40 ]</font>

Dragwind
Oct 9, 2007, 06:09 PM
An easy general rule is more targets hit, more gain.

xlancex
Oct 9, 2007, 07:33 PM
so even if im doing a C run on most missions my techs will lv fast but if i do say a A run because i have to cast the techs more often to kill i should get a better result per run?

norrisj15
Oct 9, 2007, 07:38 PM
no its not dependant on how often u kill. it matters how many targets ur hitting. so do the highest difficulty and just keep casting. u have to be patient techs r slow to lvl

Genoa
Oct 9, 2007, 07:40 PM
Don't pick a mission where you kill them in one hit or anything, but don't make it too hard, moving around and positioning constantly looses a lot of lvling time. Do something like... perhaps Relics B instead of Plains of Overlord. Badira like to group together and it's smaller areas compared to the Plains.

Vegechan
Oct 9, 2007, 07:56 PM
I heard SW with the long hallway is good to level up techs, but forgot which type of tech tho.

batokage
Oct 9, 2007, 08:38 PM
I'm actually gonna suggest you do LL runs (linear line if u don't know already). My Beast force girl had damdiga and ramegid over lvl 11 by the time she got to lvl 10. Honestly, I belive its an awesome tech lvling run when soloed (not sure about doing it on S tho). The only problem would be if ur running the map with plenty 'o sendillans. Otherwise, Pannons and Delsabens are like THE slowest moving, easily groupable monsters around.
LL is especially good for lvling dark techs, since they all have dark resistance (meaning u have to cast more). I got megid two days ago and its at lvl 8 already. If I spammed it anywhere else, I'm sure it wouldn't be nearly as high yet. (still takes a while tho cause of megids effin high pp cost).

Thats my suggestion for leveling Ra and linear/piercing techs(megid, barta, zonde, and all the "ra"s). Any of the relics would be good for anything alse if you aren't lvling the afore mentioned tech types.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: batokage on 2007-10-09 18:41 ]</font>

Turb0
Oct 9, 2007, 10:48 PM
Ra and Dam spells level fast on the hallway map of sleeping warriors. Just kill the first group and then hide behind one of the walls so you can keep casting spells without having to worry about getting hit. I'd also suggest LL A (or B if that's all you can do) for Gi spells. If you do an S, pannons and deljabans are like 4x faster and you'll have to dodge megid.

l0c0dantes
Oct 9, 2007, 11:06 PM
I concur with LL. other than sandillians, the stuff is super easy to group together. Just keep it below S, Because on S+, everything speeds up

Umberger
Oct 9, 2007, 11:11 PM
LLA works for pretty much every attack TECH except Regrant.

I got Ramegid and Megid from 8 and 7 respectively to 21 in one day there. Just switch to a Wartecher and use 1* Wands, or in the case of some UPAs, you may want to switch to Force and use 1* Rods (I did it for Megid, you'll probably be fine with every other TECH though).

As for how to level Regrant:

1) Wartecher or Force.
2) 1* Wands.
3) Agata Relics on the highest difficulty you can do.

It's extremely easy to herd things in to a corner there, and you'll be able to hit things tons of times before they die (Ageeta take 1/2 TECH damage, and I think Olgohmon do too...or they just have high MST). Regardless, I used that method on S2 and leveled it from 1 to 30 in about two hours. Just quit if you get Ollaka/Kamatoze/Tengohg and can't go to a different room to get more spawns, but from what I've seen, there are tons of "good" maps (i.e. lots of Ageeta).

Good luck.

xlancex
Oct 10, 2007, 03:10 AM
this is great thanks to every one, i am wondering why you say 1* wands though is that so you dont kill them so fast?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: xlancex on 2007-10-10 01:11 ]</font>

Mayu
Oct 10, 2007, 03:13 AM
Correct

I got bored

http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w147/Ryuugu-Rena/Deleting.png

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Mayu on 2007-10-10 01:22 ]</font>

xlancex
Oct 10, 2007, 03:22 AM
thanks i have been buying the highest level wands i could find to killas fast possible and trying to use the best tech against the attribute of the monster, but it seems i have been going about it the completly wrong way http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif at least now i can get some proper training in http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Syl
Oct 10, 2007, 03:23 AM
On 2007-10-10 01:13, Mayu wrote:
Correct

I got bored

http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w147/Ryuugu-Rena/Deleting.png

LOL

Mayu
Oct 10, 2007, 03:26 AM
What that isn't funny!

It's what you do x.x